ADVERTISEMENT

The year was 2001, the last time Nobraska was nationally relevant.

Wow looks like a bunch of new douchebag, corn cobb sucking trolls showing up or old ones with new accounts. If only they provided a challenge, but it is like shooting fish in a barrel........[roll][winking]

A lot of jealous UCF fans.
This loser is probably the most pathetic, stubborn and brain infarcted of the bunch. Hit the guy over the head and I’m 100% sure he wouldn’t feel it. He has absolutely no life and nothing to live for. He trolls our board all day and night 24/7

drxZnv.png

Wow looks like a bunch of new douchebag, corn cobb sucking trolls showing up or old ones with new accounts. If only they provided a challenge, but it is like shooting fish in a barrel........[roll][winking]
They are like cockroaches. If there was a nuclear war and Nebraska was anhilated, they would still be trolling our board. They just won’t die off. It’s actually funny in a sick kind of way

This loser is probably the most pathetic, stubborn and brain infarcted of the bunch. Hit the guy over the head and I’m 100% sure he wouldn’t feel it. He has absolutely no life and nothing to live for. He trolls our board all day and night 24/7

drxZnv.png
You’re so salty

Please give us a call when that National Championship arrives at UCF. Oh yes, I forgot, you won the National Title this year. Yawn.. :flush:

Reactions: HuskAir
Please give us a call when that National Championship arrives at UCF. :flush:
Since, Nobraska never has been a part of the new CFP system, none of your past national championships actually count. They are fictional based on an outdated system of voting. You’re National Championships are as good as BYU’s
:flush:[pfftt]

I left the roach motel out for you in the kitchen. Hopefully you took the bait and only have a few hours left. Please bring the bait back to the other Nobraska Cockroach Trolls first. Now, get out of my kitchen!!

What a proud moment for you that you get to ban a number of people on a message board. What's next on your bucket list...birthday singing waiter at Chili's?

Since, Nobraska never has been a part of the new CFP system, none of your past national championships actually count. They are fictional based on an outdated system of voting. You’re National Championships are as good as BYU’s
:flush:[pfftt]

I left the roach motel out for you in the kitchen. Hopefully you took the bait and only have a few hours left. Please bring the bait back to the other Nobraska Cockroach Trolls first. Now, get out of my kitchen!!

Well you keep telling yourself they don't count...and we'll keep polishing the trophies during the off-season. OK, Carl?

You can continue being bitter about losing your coach, or you can move on and continue to cheer for your program. The choice is up to you. The latter seems more along the lines of what most adults would choose to do, but for some reason you guys want to continue wallowing in your own self pity. Snap out of it and grow up.

What a proud moment for you that you get to ban a number of people on a message board. What's next on your bucket list...birthday singing waiter at Chili's?
Don’t be all Butthurt and jealous, because we actually have a Chili’s every few miles and Lincoln, Nobraska....,, well...,, it’s just very “Chilly” everywhere. Stop confusing the 2.

Well you keep telling yourself they don't count...and we'll keep polishing the trophies during the off-season. OK, Carl?
Keep polishing them as often as possible. I hear that those trophies from the past Millennium tend to rust pretty easily. Those antiques don’t hold up well in bitter cold climates

Reactions: Fstice
Keep polishing them as often as possible. I hear that those trophies from the past Millennium tend to rust pretty easily. Those antiques don’t hold up well in bitter cold climates

Nope, they are still very shiny. If you ever win one (don't hold your breath) you'll realize how cherished a National Title is, and you'll understand why they are so well taken care of.

Don’t be all Butthurt and jealous, because we actually have a Chili’s every few miles and Lincoln, Nobraska....,, well...,, it’s just very “Chilly” everywhere. Stop confusing the 2.

Having a Chili's every few miles is something to be proud of?? Oh yes, I forgot, we're talking about a city that has strip malls on every corner. Yet another feather in your cap.

You can continue being bitter about losing your coach, or you can move on and continue to cheer for your program. The choice is up to you. The latter seems more along the lines of what most adults would choose to do, but for some reason you guys want to continue wallowing in your own self pity. Snap out of it and grow up.
So., how painful was it for your once proud program to go 4-8 and be NIU’s bitches? Especially in a packed house that you’re always bragging about. That must have been a sight.

Seems like you’re more envious, jealous and bitter than anyone on here after you obtained Scott Frost and UCF became the National Champions and was 13-0. Why??

Because you were 4-8 in 2017, presently 0-0 and staring at 5 plus loses. It must bring a lot of anxiety to realize that if your savior doesn’t save you, that Nobraska may have to drop to FCS level football You must realize that you have a coach, but haven’t actually won anything

Having a Chili's every few miles is something to be proud of?? Oh yes, I forgot, we're talking about a city that has strip malls on every corner. Yet another feather in your cap.
Not proud of Chili’s, but proud that we actually have 5 star restaurants all over the city and Nobraska has a couple of fast food chains

So., how painful was it for your once proud program to go 4-8 and be NIU’s bitches? Especially in a packed house that you’re always bragging about. That must have been a sight.

Seems like you’re more envious, jealous and bitter than anyone on here after you obtained Scott Frost and UCF became the National Champions and was 13-0. Why??

Because you were 4-8 in 2017, presently 0-0 and staring at 5 plus loses. It must bring a lot of anxiety to realize that if your savior doesn’t save you, that Nobraska may have to drop to FCS level football You must realize that you have a coach, but haven’t actually won anything

Oh yes, I forgot...there was some sort of parade at one of the Disney properties to celebrate your 'national championship.'** I think I saw video clips of it on some late night Infomercial trying to sell UCF t-shirt. Sounds pretty legit to me..

** denotes delusional fanbase

Nope, they are still very shiny. If you ever win one (don't hold your breath) you'll realize how cherished a National Title is, and you'll understand why they are so well taken care of.
Cherishing ancient NC history is all Nobraska ever has to throw out there. Keep living in the past son. The next time I have a question about antiques and Roman Architecture, I’ll be sure to contact a Nobraska Troll historian

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Oh yes, I forgot...there was some sort of parade at one of the Disney properties to celebrate your 'national championship.'** I think I saw video clips of it on some late night Infomercial trying to sell UCF t-shirt. Sounds pretty legit to me..

** denotes delusional fanbase
Jealous of Disneyworld now too?

Hope you watched it good. If you missed it, it’s in color in high definition on DVD.

Nobraska’s fictional national championship parade is on some 35mm film reel.

film-reaal-35mm.jpg

Cherishing ancient NC history is all Nobraska ever has to throw out there. Keep living in the past son. The next time I have a question about antiques and Roman Architecture, I’ll be sure to contact a Nobraska Troll historian

Enjoy your late-night infomercial national championship. If you ever want to see what a real National Championship trophy looks like, come on up to Lincoln, NE and you can see 5 of them in a row. Carry on CFU fan. Or is it FCU? CUF? Hell, who knows. Carry on..

* I think I saw video clips of it on some late night Infomercial trying to sell UCF t-shirt
Of course you saw it. Just killed you didn’t it to watch it by accident. Ooooh..., the jealousy will just eat at you. [roll]

Enjoy your late-night infomercial national championship. If you ever want to see what a real National Championship trophy looks like, come on up to Lincoln, NE and you can see 5 of them in a row. Carry on CFU fan. Or is it FCU? CUF? Hell, who knows. Carry on..
Sounds like you “enjoyed” it a few times

Now carry on with the circle jerk with all the other Nobraska fans over the last milllenium
Antiques. Make sure you polish it really well

2001 I had no grand kids, and did have sex regularly. had a 25 inch tv that weighed 65 lbs rather than a sixty five inch that weighs 25lbs. People were smart, and most phones were still dumb. The only chords I had cut were when kids were born,
or was simplifying music.

A grandparent...and you've still never seen your favorite team come close to playing in a National Title game. Ouch. Just 2 short years ago you had a loss for every month on the calendar. Ouch. Again.

To give you some perspective, those 12 losses in one season were 4 times the number of losses we had in the 5 seasons 93 - 97.

UCF reached the greatest level of futility that few programs have ever reached. You went completely defeated. Congratulations are in order!!

We have won a BCS bowl game and a National Championship this decade. In 4 years What have you done that’s relevant in the last 20? Let’s have the facts

Why stop at a national title? If you're going to live in an imaginary world, why not call it a world championship? Why not say you beat the Patriots by 40? Why not create 8 or 9 cardboard cutout Lombardi trophies and prop them up in your trophy case? Wouldn't that be such great fun?!!

I get it now...your parents somehow forgot to inform you that at a certain point we have to put away our toys and stop playing 'pretend.' Those sticks that you pretended were guns, were products of an oak or maple tree and not actual guns. That raging river that you were jumping with your Yamaha YZ was actually just a 10-speed ramping off a board and 3 stacked bricks on the sidewalk in front of your house.

It's time to take off your secret decoder ring and stop eating Frankenberry for breakfast, Potsy. It's time to rejoin the real world and gaze into that empty trophy case and whisper to yourself "Hopefully someday.."

Why stop at a national title? If you're going to live in an imaginary world, why not call it a world championship? Why not say you beat the Patriots by 40? Why not create 8 or 9 cardboard cutout Lombardi trophies and prop them up in your trophy case? Wouldn't that be such great fun?!!

I get it now...your parents somehow forgot to inform you that at a certain point we have to put away our toys and stop playing 'pretend.' Those sticks that you pretended were guns, were products of an oak or maple tree and not actual guns. That raging river that you were jumping with your Yamaha YZ was actually just a 10-speed ramping off a board and 3 stacked bricks on the sidewalk in front of your house.

It's time to take off your secret decoder ring and stop eating Frankenberry for breakfast, Potsy. It's time to rejoin the real world and gaze into that empty trophy case and whisper to yourself "Hopefully someday.."
It took you 3 paragraphs to say a lot of nothing when you could have completely answered my question in 2 words.

Jack Sh_t

See how simple that was? Keep bleeding jealousy som. UCF is clearly in your head as it should be.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister

You just cant fix f--king stupid....

unrFJF.png

Of course you saw it. Just killed you didn’t it to watch it by accident. Ooooh..., the jealousy will just eat at you. [roll]
Do you ever shut the F up? Man you are just as idiotic and these dumb Neb fans that come on here spouting off crap. Like watching a bunch of 5 year old fight over who has the better toy. While it can be entertaining, it is pointless and gets annoying after about 2 min.

Well UCF did win a national title. Was awarded national title trophies, and was #1 in ranking of a major selector of national champions. I assume you are aware that NCAA doesn't award a national championship. Why not say we beat the Patriots by 40? That's a pretty asinine question. But if an NFL team went undefeated they would be national champions of that sport. Same as with every other sport on earth and all other levels of college football.

Do you ever shut the F up? Man you are just as idiotic and these dumb Neb fans that come on here spouting off crap. Like watching a bunch of 5 year old fight over who has the better toy. While it can be entertaining, it is pointless and gets annoying after about 2 min.
No.., I don’t shut the f_ck up, but you can. They have come here and I’m simply responding. If you don’t like it then put me on ignore or show some self control and don’t read it douchebag.

No.., I don’t shut the f_ck up, but you can. They have come here and I’m simply responding. If you don’t like it then put me on ignore or show some self control and don’t read it douchebag.
Funny you giving advice on "self control" IGNORE

Reactions: huskersoup
I have been rounds with you on this before. Not worth getting into it again. You can think I am the Easter bunny undercover if you want. Ignore me and move on.
Nah no easter bunny definitely a Nebraska fan posing as a UCF fan though. Don't worry, I will keep it on the down low. ;)

Reactions: JAFFX2 and Mikesi

Mods please ban for 30 days.

Reactions: Mikesi
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT