ADVERTISEMENT

Trump’s Jerusalem decision triggers violence

No I’m saying from far or “alt right” leaders (the guy who came up with the phrase “alt right” is Jewish) like Paul Ramsey (Ramzpaul) or Mike “Enoch”, Mike Cernovich to more mainstream obnoxious ilk like Bill Kristol, Charles Krauthammer etc. When you break down what you see on your screen & websites & compare to population statistics, you see control of “both sides.” Left-right is an illusion for morons/entertainment.

Don’t get me wrong. I agree with a vast majority of what Ben Shapiro says about politics, but listening to these people talk about Israel is like asking UCF fans if we think the CFP is a legitimate playoff. We’re biased and believe we’re right. Just like they are which is fine.

We're not biased though. CFP is not a legitimate playoff.

Reactions: UCFWayne
There is "little evidence" that Israel made any effort to minimise casualties during Monday's protests by Palestinians, the UN's top humans rights official has said.

https://news.sky.com/story/little-e...asualties-says-un-human-rights-chief-11377255

No fuking shit.jpg
This is the same human rights chief that supports the continuous condemnation of Israel and says nothing about any of the actually oppressive regimes. Not impressed.

Also, I don’t know if I buy the premise that they should’ve done anything to “minimize” casualties. Let’s be real, though, the IDF could’ve killed every person that was charging towards that fence but didn’t.

This is the same human rights chief that supports the continuous condemnation of Israel and says nothing about any of the actually oppressive regimes. Not impressed.

Also, I don’t know if I buy the premise that they should’ve done anything to “minimize” casualties. Let’s be real, though, the IDF could’ve killed every person that was charging towards that fence but didn’t.

I guess you are right, killing international aide doctors and children really showed restraint. Clearly the UN human rights chief is full of shit.

You people are incredible.

I guess you are right, killing international aide doctors and children really showed restraint. Clearly the UN human rights chief is full of shit.

Do you think Israel hasn't shown restraint? They let Arafat lead a terrorist organization for several years before they went in and just demolished his headquarters with tanks and bulldozers in about 30 minutes. They have the capacity to pretty much take out everybody in the West bank and the Golan Heights in a matter of hours, but don't. They could drive every muslim out of the country, alive or in a body bag in the course of a few weeks, but don't.

I agree that their response was more severe than it needed to be, but let's not act like they don't have the capacity for much greater destruction.

Israel should have simply let those nice people through the border. It’s clear that the “protestors” were there merely to be heard; I am sure everything could have been worked out cordially if they just let them pass for a nice chat.

Build bridges not walls!!!

Do you think Israel hasn't shown restraint? They let Arafat lead a terrorist organization for several years before they went in and just demolished his headquarters with tanks and bulldozers in about 30 minutes. They have the capacity to pretty much take out everybody in the West bank and the Golan Heights in a matter of hours, but don't. They could drive every muslim out of the country, alive or in a body bag in the course of a few weeks, but don't.

I would not call dead doctors and children restraint, no.

I agree that their response was more severe than it needed to be, but let's not act like they don't have the capacity for much greater destruction.

This is literally what I've been saying. But evidently some red hats (like the one below) give Israel a carte blanche to kill as many people as they want, no questions asked.

Israel should have simply let those nice people through the border. It’s clear that the “protestors” were there merely to be heard; I am sure everything could have been worked out cordially if they just let them pass for a nice chat.

Build bridges not walls!!!

You are just an absolutely terrible debater, no one said anything remotely close to what you are claiming, why don't you just tell more people to kill themselves? It would probably strain your intellect less.

Funny, you haven’t questioned the motives of the people in the assault once. Nor have you questioned why the doctor was walking in a Hamas assault on Israel. Just a lot of hate for Israel.

Funny, you haven’t questioned the motives of the people in the assault once. Nor have you questioned why the doctor was walking in a Hamas assault on Israel. Just a lot of hate for Israel.

Actually I've stated multiple times that there's blame on both sides but don't let the facts get in the way of your argument. As for the doctor he was standing 75 M back from where this was going down and was shot by a sniper, he was in the area to help people being shot by the Israelis.

But all of these are facts that I don't expect to change your preconceived beliefs continue blindly supporting Israel no matter how many children and doctors they kill

Actually I've stated multiple times that there's blame on both sides but don't let the facts get in the way of your argument. As for the doctor he was standing 75 M back from where this was going down and was shot by a sniper, he was in the area to help people being shot by the Israelis.

But all of these are facts that I don't expect to change your preconceived beliefs continue blindly supporting Israel no matter how many children and doctors they kill
You pay lip service to blame on both sides but you continually fail at the Israelis. You also just framed it exactly, they knew this was an attack that would trigger a response in force and he put himself into a combat zone. I’m sorry, he was part of an attacking force on a sovereign nation and thus is not a victim. I am not the one that is screwed up in this discussion.

You pay lip service to blame on both sides but you continually fail at the Israelis. You also just framed it exactly, they knew this was an attack that would trigger a response in force and he put himself into a combat zone. I’m sorry, he was part of an attacking force on a sovereign nation and thus is not a victim. I am not the one that is screwed up in this discussion.

Wow what an amazing ignoran tview points on the medic you do know that they are protected Personnel of the Geneva conventions?

It's all part of the tactic. Hamas and it's subscribers don't value life, be it theirs or others. Its what makes their fight ideological and not political. They lob bombs over the fences and couldn't care less if they are killing soldiers, doctors, children, or even their own.

It's all part of the tactic. Hamas and it's subscribers don't value life, be it theirs or others. Its what makes their fight ideological and not political. They lob bombs over the fences and couldn't care less if they are killing soldiers, doctors, children, or even their own.

Yes they're absolutely a terrible organization, And yeah when they Israelis are killing doctors and children no one seems to have a problem with that. I don't know if I can make the hippocracy much easier to understand for you people.

Yes they're absolutely a terrible organization, And yeah when they Israelis are killing doctors and children no one seems to have a problem with that. I don't know if I can make the hippocracy much easier to understand for you people.
You’re on the wrong side. You can’t wave your hands at Hamas and then say: but Israel is evil. If Hamas had not gone in military-style, no one would have died. You cannot then try to remove their evil motive or minimize it in order to stay in vogue by attacking Israel.

Answer these questions for me: If Hamas disarmed, would Israel wipe the Palestinians from the face of the Earth? If Israel disarmed, would Hamas wipe all of the Israelis from the face of the Earth?

You’re on the wrong side. You can’t wave your hands at Hamas and then say: but Israel is evil. If Hamas had not gone in military-style, no one would have died. You cannot then try to remove their evil motive or minimize it in order to stay in vogue by attacking Israel.

Answer these questions for me: If Hamas disarmed, would Israel wipe the Palestinians from the face of the Earth? If Israel disarmed, would Hamas wipe all of the Israelis from the face of the Earth?

So you aren't interested in debating what actually happened? Instead you have to contrive some insane impossible scenario. You do realize it is possible to support Israel and condemn this action? Are you smart enough to comprehend this?

Your points are irrefutable.

The fact that an individual is apparently arguing with you is hilarious

No, everybody has a problem with children and doctors being killed. That's just a canard. The truth is, as horrible as their deaths are, I blame Hamas for instigating a fight and purposefully putting children in the path of bullets and mortars. Its no different than when they put military installations next to hospitals and schools, then provoke an attack.

Reactions: sk8knight
This is where you want to go with this?

It's a valid concern at this point. You've already blamed children for being there and given Israel a pass for violating the Geneva convention for shooting clearly identified battlefield medics by claiming they shouldn't have been there. I'm just trying to figure out what Israel could get away with in your eyes.

Last edited:
It's a valid concern at this point. You've already blamed children for being there and given Israel a pass for violating the Geneva convention for shooting clearly identified battlefield medics by claiming they shouldn't have been there. I'm just trying to figure out what Israel could get away with in your eyes.
Find the quote where I blamed children for being there.

Find the quote where I blamed children for being there.

Well you have claimed everyone except for the group of people who actually killed them. You can't deny you blamed the medics for being in a combat zone, which is just pathetic given that multiple where shot far outside of the demarcation line.

Well you have claimed everyone except for the group of people who actually killed them. You can't deny you blamed the medics for being in a combat zone, which is just pathetic given that multiple where shot far outside of the demarcation line.
Demarcation line? Wait, there was an agreed upon line of demarcation for when a non-state actor terrorist group forces non-combatant civilians into a military assault so that they can claim some righteous high ground when those innocent victims are killed? And then the dumbass anti-trump liberals in this country buy this line of shit and condemn Israel for the crime of defending its own borders. What kind of screwed up are you to attack me when you buy into the evil narrative that hamas is pushing and thereby doubl victimize those innocents by justifying the evil narrative that Hamas knew you would buy into?

Demarcation line? Wait, there was an agreed upon line of demarcation for when a non-state actor terrorist group forces non-combatant civilians into a military assault so that they can claim some righteous high ground when those innocent victims are killed? And then the dumbass anti-trump liberals in this country buy this line of shit and condemn Israel for the crime of defending its own borders. What kind of screwed up are you to attack me when you buy into the evil narrative that hamas is pushing and thereby doubl victimize those innocents by justifying the evil narrative that Hamas knew you would buy into?

Ok, looks like we've reached the end of your ability to comprehend and debate rationally, and descending into you name calling just like every other red hat out there. I'll leave you with this article by someone who was actually there, but I already know facts won't change your already made up mind.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/pol...ctor-shot-by-israeli-sniper-near-gaza-border/

Ok, looks like we've reached the end of your ability to comprehend and debate rationally, and descending into you name calling just like every other red hat out there. I'll leave you with this article by someone who was actually there, but I already know facts won't change your already made up mind.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/pol...ctor-shot-by-israeli-sniper-near-gaza-border/
You do realize that you started the name calling when you insulted my intelligence, right? You can’t now try to play the victim card.

And also, that article only attributes throwing rocks to the Palestinians. Nothing about Molotov cocktails, explosives on the fence, and firebombs on kites that were floated across the border. And the group was 25 meters from the conflict behind the smokescreen that they intentionally set to obscure the approach. It’s not like it was perfect visibility, but that article doesn’t mention the conditions at all. Nor is 25 meters all that far away from an armed conflict.

It’s an article wholly slanted towards making the Palestinian attack on the border seem totally benign. I’m sorry but this isn’t helping your case any.

You do realize that you started the name calling when you insulted my intelligence, right? You can’t now try to play the victim card.

It was an honest question that is obviously valid, given how you come up with excuses for every single piece of evidence I've shown in order to make this insane argument that fits your already preconceived ideas.

It was an honest question that is obviously valid, given how you come up with excuses for every single piece of evidence I've shown in order to make this insane argument that fits your already preconceived ideas.
It was an insult that you meant as an insult. The article you posted, no matter how heartfelt, was written solely from the view of someone who is heavily involved in the movement and leaves out very important details. As such, it reads like a straight propaganda piece. That’s not an “excuse,” that’s a valid opinion of the piece.

I do notice that you never answered my hypothetical about what would happen if you disarmed either side.

Reactions: UCFKnight85
It was an insult that you meant as an insult. The article you posted, no matter how heartfelt, was written solely from the view of someone who is heavily involved in the movement and leaves out very important details. As such, it reads like a straight propaganda piece. That’s not an “excuse,” that’s a valid opinion of the piece.

I do notice that you never answered my hypothetical about what would happen if you disarmed either side.

It is looking like a more and more valid question since you keep pushing your absolutely stupid hypothetical question as if it has any relevance to this real world situation. We don't need to come up with some BS fantasy situation, we have a real world situation where thousands were hurt on one side and zero were hurt on the other, and you continue to stick with your preconceived beliefs since they align with your already chosen side, facts about medics and children killed be damned.

LOLOLOLOL! Let me guess...Ninja is the cooler bitch AGAIN!!?!?!

You better be careful. Ninja is going to throw another temper tantrum and tattle on you. Don't worry though Brandon won't care because he knows Ninja is a whiny little bitch with the emotions of a teenage girl.

@Brandon guess having them put me on ignore didn't work, time for the next step since they are unable to follow the rules and have to resort to incredibly childish insults.

ninja is only interested in being a dick and arguing with people.

TIL pointing out bullshit that you and others post is "arguing".

Have you looked up the facts yet, or you still upset when I called BS on your claim that India is the #2 CO2 producer?

TIL pointing out bullshit that you and others post is "arguing".

Have you looked up the facts yet, or you still upset when I called BS on your claim that India is the #2 CO2 producer?
thank you for proving my point that you just want to be a dick.

OMG HOW COULD POSSIBLY MAKE A SIMPLE MISTAKE AND CLAIM THAT INDIA WAS ONE OF THE BIGGEST CO2 PRODCERS IN THE WORLD?!?!! CLEARING BEING #3 AND NOT #2 IS SUCH A MASSIVE DIFFERENCE?!?!!? NOT THAT I NEVER ACTUALLY STATED THEY WERE #2 IN MY POST.

you are a dick and are only here to argue with people. you are a terribly sad individual. grow the hell up.

ADVERTISEMENT