ADVERTISEMENT

Trump’s Jerusalem decision triggers violence

thank you for proving my point that you just want to be a dick.

OMG HOW COULD POSSIBLY MAKE A SIMPLE MISTAKE AND CLAIM THAT INDIA WAS ONE OF THE BIGGEST CO2 PRODCERS IN THE WORLD?!?!! CLEARING BEING #3 AND NOT #2 IS SUCH A MASSIVE DIFFERENCE?!?!!? NOT THAT I NEVER ACTUALLY STATED THEY WERE #2 IN MY POST.

you are a dick and are only here to argue with people. you are a terribly sad individual. grow the hell up.

lol idk maybe not post bull shit? I've explained this time and time again, why is it is so difficult for you red hatters to understand such a simple fact.

Also FYI India is #4, with less than half of the US's CO2 production. And the reason this is important is because the entire basis of your argument was that India and China produce the vast majority of CO2 in the world, so the US shouldn't reduce ours since it doesn't matter. This is pure bullshit, as US is the #2 producer of CO2. But again I apologize for using facts and logic in my arguments, evidently that upsets you.

lol idk maybe not post bull shit? I've explained this time and time again, why is it is so difficult for you red hatters to understand such a simple fact.

Also FYI India is #4, with less than half of the US's CO2 production. And the reason this is important is because the entire basis of your argument was that India and China produce the vast majority of CO2 in the world, so the US shouldn't reduce ours since it doesn't matter. This is pure bullshit, as US is the #2 producer of CO2. But again I apologize for using facts and logic in my arguments, evidently that upsets you.
facts....

and again my original post was about the combined india + asia. for someone who claims to care so much about symantecs, it would probably help if you had a better reading comprehension skills. i noticed you still have yet to argue with the simple math i did in the following posts.

you continue to prove my point with every single post that you make. you are only here to be a dick and argue with people

facts....

and again my original post was about the combined india + asia. for someone who claims to care so much about symantecs, it would probably help if you had a better reading comprehension skills. i noticed you still have yet to argue with the simple math i did in the following posts.

you continue to prove my point with every single post that you make. you are only here to be a dick and argue with people

EU is considered #3 since they can be effectively governed by a single body when it comes with emission laws and are ranked accordingly by most sites. And you are missing the point that you continuously try to claim there is no point in the US reducing our CO2 since "India and Asia" produce so much". This is 100% incorrect yet it was the basis of your entire argument.

About that baby that the global media paraded about as a victim of Israeli tear gas at the border (and what the hell was someone doing bringing a baby to that "protest" anyways?). As someone once said, "Not so fast, my friend."

https://www.timesofisrael.com/gaza-health-ministry-removes-baby-from-border-clash-death-toll/

What does it matter, you already gave Israel a free pass to murder all the babies they want back when you thought this counted towards the death toll. Don't try to retroactively justify your support for Israeli war crimes.

What does it matter, you already gave Israel a free pass to murder all the babies they want back when you thought this counted towards the death toll. Don't try to retroactively justify your support for Israeli war crimes.
Defending your own border is not a war crime. In any shape or sense of the term. Ever. You look like an idiot trying to side with Hamas on this.

Reactions: UCFBS and UCFWayne
Defending your own border is not a war crime. In any shape or sense of the term. Ever. You look like an idiot trying to side with Hamas on this.
hes actively defending a known terrorist organization that would kill him instantly if given the chance.

hes actively defending a known terrorist organization that would kill him instantly if given the chance.

Cool, so you guys both have 0 reading comprehension skills, or just enjoy lying.

Israel has still shot and killed a clearly marked medic that was not a part of the attack, in complete violation of the Geneva Convention. Always fun to see you guys defend this. Are you going to resort to lying again like in these quotes?

Cool, so you guys both have 0 reading comprehension skills, or just enjoy lying.

Israel has still shot and killed a clearly marked medic that was not a part of the attack, in complete violation of the Geneva Convention. Always fun to see you guys defend this. Are you going to resort to lying again like in these quotes?
The Geneva Conventions don’t even apply in Gaza. If you’re going to try to look smart, at least cite the right customary international laws that would cover treatment of actors in armed conflicts.

I’d agree more strongly with your point if Israel had gone into the Palestinian areas and indiscriminately wipes out all of these people. That’s not what happened this time. Hamas rounded up civilians and brought them to the attack knowing it would skew the public opinion. This is what they do.

About the “clearly marked” medics, have you seen pictures of them from the Israelis points of view? Or are you taking the word of someone who willingly attached himself to an attack on israel by Hamas? The pictures I’ve seen show that Hamas set smoke screens to deliberately obscure the attackers from the Israeli’s vision. And from the pictures, it looked pretty damn effective. And still, none of them would’ve died had they not attacked the border using military-style techniques and deadly weapons with deadly intent.

Reactions: UCFWayne
The Geneva Conventions don’t even apply in Gaza. If you’re going to try to look smart, at least cite the right customary international laws that would cover treatment of actors in armed conflicts.

I’d agree more strongly with your point if Israel had gone into the Palestinian areas and indiscriminately wipes out all of these people. That’s not what happened this time. Hamas rounded up civilians and brought them to the attack knowing it would skew the public opinion. This is what they do.

About the “clearly marked” medics, have you seen pictures of them from the Israelis points of view? Or are you taking the word of someone who willingly attached himself to an attack on israel by Hamas? The pictures I’ve seen show that Hamas set smoke screens to deliberately obscure the attackers from the Israeli’s vision. And from the pictures, it looked pretty damn effective. And still, none of them would’ve died had they not attacked the border using military-style techniques and deadly weapons with deadly intent.

Jesus, there is no logic with you people. Ok I agree, Israel can do no wrong. Kill all the babies and doctors in the world, they are always 100% and forever in the right.

Fuking pathetic.

Israel kills another medic. No big deal. I support Israel 100% they must defend their border against these insane medics and doctors threatening to help people.

A witness said Razan was shot as she ran toward a casualty near the fortified border fence east of south Gaza city of Khan Younis. Wearing a white uniform, "she raised her hands high in a clear way, but Israeli soldiers fired and she was hit in the chest.”

The New York Times: A Woman Dedicated to Saving Lives Loses Hers in Gaza Violence.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/02/world/middleeast/gaza-paramedic-killed.html

Israel kills another medic. No big deal. I support Israel 100% they must defend their border against these insane medics and doctors threatening to help people.

A witness said Razan was shot as she ran toward a casualty near the fortified border fence east of south Gaza city of Khan Younis. Wearing a white uniform, "she raised her hands high in a clear way, but Israeli soldiers fired and she was hit in the chest.”

The New York Times: A Woman Dedicated to Saving Lives Loses Hers in Gaza Violence.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/02/world/middleeast/gaza-paramedic-killed.html
Am I remembering correctly that you are/were US military?

Yeah, and war crimes are kind of a big deal.
Thank you for your service. I have to ask, are you going to hold your own services to the same standard for past and present wars and military actions?

I hope you’re never in the place where you are part of an action that the media picks up as a narrative. Especially when it involves a hostile group that is expert at using the media against us and has no qualms sacrificing anyone to meet their ends. Unfortunately, our country has been hit or miss in standing behind our troops when they’ve been in no-win situations and followed their training and orders. It’s so easy to judge from here when we’re all safe and sound.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Thank you for your service. I have to ask, are you going to hold your own services to the same standard for past and present wars and military actions?

I hope you’re never in the place where you are part of an action that the media picks up as a narrative. Especially when it involves a hostile group that is expert at using the media against us and has no qualms sacrificing anyone to meet their ends. Unfortunately, our country has been hit or miss in standing behind our troops when they’ve been in no-win situations and followed their training and orders. It’s so easy to judge from here when we’re all safe and sound.

Yes, and we get extensive training on the LOAC and any sort of breach of that is viewed incredibly harshly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT