ADVERTISEMENT

Trump’s Jerusalem decision triggers violence

58 Palestinians have been killed. But yes it's totally the Muslims being the terrorists*
Nearly 1,000 injured. Although if "protesters" were firebombing US Marines, they'd get shot too.

I don't think people realize that there is a huge difference between the tens of thousands of protesters only throwing rocks, burning fires and getting tear gassed (although fires and tear gas aren't ideal together -- especially in enclosed areas), and the thousands actually hurling cocktails and other things that literally burn, maime and kill.

I.e., the thousands that are using 'impromptu explosives,' like burning alcohol and petroleum, are the ones getting shot.

One day in the future people will look at Israel and wonder how they got a free pass to be one of the most aggressive, disruptive, violent countries in the world for decades. At some point they need to play by the rules too.
The Holocaust, for one. Listen, I don't like what Israel does sometimes, but it's always after repeat attacks.

They are like the US Marines, If you physically hurt them -- and I don't mean with rocks -- they are going to kill you. That's why the UN doesn't use US Marines for peacekeeping, not since Somalia where they literally started kicking down doors after being repeatedly shot at. It's called deterrence, and no one screws with the US Marines unless they are in force ... and even then, US Marines will hunt you down. Why? Again, deterrence.

Now in Lebanon, the Gaza strip and the Golan heights, with the proxy wars c/o Syria and Iran, they just screw with everyone -- hoping for a reaction. At some point, it happens, because it's literally about neutralizing enough attackers, not just getting a response. Reagan pulled the US Marines out for a reason ... because Syria and Iran want insurrection, especially since it's not on their property. Again, proxy.

Israel should be held accountable for their crimes over the last 50 years. We have enabled them. Awful.
W. tried that. I think everyone forgets what W. did to Israel after 9/11. He literally neutered them and made them give all sorts of concessions.

The Palestinians responded over the next few years by ousting their leadership, including Arafat, and going even more radical. After that, W. gave Israel a blank check. Obama only made it worse.

So Trump's strategy is to hold Israel back from attacking, but when they have an issue, let them execute as they see fit. It'll be interesting what happens after that.

Reactions: fabknight
Great ally, never forget Ziocucks, now back on your knees:
iu
I was told Israel is our Ally.
They were not at the time. We only recognized them (Truman), but did not support them. In fact, '67 resulted in France dropping them as a military customer, because of their dependence on Middle East oil post-Suez ('56+), and especially with the situation in Algeria.

The US started picking up the slack after that because of this incident. You guys should know your history. The US purposely distanced itself from Israel, because of our strong alliance and involvement with the Saudis since '33 (like the UK with Iran since the 19th century ... through '79, and definitely the '53 coup). LBJ started that transition, and Nixon accelerated it.

And it hurt in '73 when Nixon made good on promises after the surprise attacks and the IAF had serious attribution issues with Nasser and others getting SAMs. The Saudis made us hurt, and it took almost another decade to change that. Virtually Reagan, although Ford approached them first -- Camp David was a mix under Carter (the Saudis cut off Egypt), but definitely worth it long-term. I'll always laud Carter, loudly, for the Camp David Accords -- his Nobel Peace Prize was long overdue.

The Trump doctrine actually has a method to its madness. I'm not sure it's going to work. But what W. did certainly did not work, and clearly showed Israel can spend a half-decade giving concessions, and even the former terrorist PLO will get seen as "too nice" by its own Palestinians.

Reactions: UCFWayne
The Israelis thought they had attacked an Egyptian supply ship when they hit the USS Liberty. There are recordings made by US aircraft of the Israeli pilots and controllers talking about the Liberty as if she were Egyptian. An NSA investigation concluded that the attack was a case of mistaken identity. The Israel Government paid restitution to the families of those killed.

Do you know the two entities that were claiming this was a deliberate attack on The US by Israel? The Chicago Tribune and Al Jazeera.

Well, and now our own paramour of anti-semitism Coke. And Ninja fell in right along with him. Good job guys!

The Israelis thought they had attacked an Egyptian supply ship when they hit the USS Liberty. There are recordings made by US aircraft of the Israeli pilots and controllers talking about the Liberty as if she were Egyptian. An NSA investigation concluded that the attack was a case of mistaken identity. The Israel Government paid restitution to the families of those killed.
Do you know the two entities that were claiming this was a deliberate attack on The US by Israel? The Chicago Tribune and Al Jazeera.
Well, and now our own paramour of anti-semitism Coke. And Ninja fell in right along with him. Good job guys!
As I said, it's like when Maddow said the W. administration threw a reporter in jail because it was '06, utterly forgetting it was a Democratic-led panel investigating the W. administration. People literally will listen to such garbage that is 100% false.

Same with the assumption that the US was an ally of Israel in '67 when it was totally the opposite, and the US was -- more or less -- just out there 'watching' as a non-combatant. It was, after all, an 'intelligence ship' and we weren't exactly out there saying, "Hey, don't shoot, we're an American spy ship!"

I mean, there's a reason why the British enacted a 200nmi 'exclusion zone' around the Malvinas/Falklands in '82. But unlike the south Altantic, the Persian Gulf and eastern Med are a lot ... um, actually used for most traffic, and aren't exactly easy to 'get around.' This was an era where iron bombs using pure gravity were entirely in use, and only the US Navy and the Russian Navy were really in charge of decent, guided weapons (I say 'decent' for late '60s standards, not late '80s).

The incident actually launched a new era of US-Israel cooperation as a result, because the US felt it could trust a stable Israel more than anyone else.

The only thing I can think of is that @NinjaKnight gets so much Conservatism in the military, that he backlashes against it, and finds anything that counters it, like the MSM. That's just sad. He really doesn't know his history. I don't know @1ofTheseKnights history.

[roll] oy veyy I'm an anti-semite because I believe America shouldn't be in foreign entanglements.

[roll] oy veyy I'm an anti-semite because I believe America shouldn't be in foreign entanglements.
Wait?!
That means you should be pro-Trump and anti-Clinton!
As well as anti-DNC (2014+) as much as anti-GOP establishment.

This is what I don't understand.
People saying Trump is pro-war, but complaining about him because the Russians liked his non-interference stance.
Even today Trump is trying to pull troops out of all sorts of places, and leave it to other countries.

Progressives can't have it both ways and not look hypocritical.

Wait?!

People saying Trump is pro-war, but complaining about him because the Russians liked his non-interference stance.
Even today Trump is trying to pull troops out of all sorts of places, and leave it to other countries.

dont put too much thought into which box coke fits into. the only box he cares about is the empty beer case

Wait?!

Now I'm a progressive anti-Semite. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:Binary thinking for the loss. I don't fit DNC/GOP boxes. There's things I got excited about Trump (mainly entertainment: triggering SJWs, build the wall, Muslim ban, but seriously rightly calling the Iraq war a mistake etc).

Lmao as if it was a cut and dry case 100% solved. You do realize there is very strong evidence it was a deliberate attack?

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
Remember that time Coke got knockout drunk and called @Sir Galahad a k*ke? And I think all that was done is that Helwig deleted the post.

Which is a hilarious reminder that you can use ethnic slurs or be a player's parent and threaten to stab someone in the neck, and absolutely nothing will happen to you on these boards. But if you drop a few F bombs and say GOL needs to be fired, you run the risk of getting your ass run. AMIRITE, @jetsaholic ?????????

"It is about time the Palestinians take the proposals and agree to come to the negotiations table or shut up and stop complaining".

When a statement like that comes from the crown Prince of Saudi Arabia you have to recognize that Israel has been negotiating in good will. As an extension, it means that the leaders of the region acknowledge that Israel isn't the aggressor and that it's the Palestinian leadership who is the problem.

I liked the earlier metaphor about attacking the Marines. That's basically what happened in Israel the other day. You don't attack someone like that and think you aren't going to get your head knocked in. Only the SJW activists and anti-Semites act like Israel is the threat anymore. Pretty sad when you are on the side of people who's declared goal is to watch every Israeli die.

I agree, those asshole terrorists jumping in front of those poor Israeli bullets. Probably damaged some guns having to shoot those hundreds of people.

Remember that time Coke got knockout drunk and called @Sir Galahad a k*ke? And I think all that was done is that Helwig deleted the post.

Which is a hilarious reminder that you can use ethnic slurs or be a player's parent and threaten to stab someone in the neck, and absolutely nothing will happen to you on these boards. But if you drop a few F bombs and say GOL needs to be fired, you run the risk of getting your ass run. AMIRITE, @jetsaholic ?????????

I always assumed his anti-Senitism was ironic but now I’m not so sure

Yeah, now you’re not even trying.

So you think live fire is an acceptable form of crowd control? I know cops aren't really well known for their escalation of force knwoledge (understatement of the century) but this takes it to a whole nother level.

So you think live fire is an acceptable form of crowd control? I know cops aren't really well known for their escalation of force knwoledge (understatement of the century) but this takes it to a whole nother level.
You are tripling down on your own ignorance. First, go look at the pictures and reports of what Hamas did that resulted in what you’re calling crowd control. That was a damned military assault against a fortified position. So yes, gunfire was warranted. Second, what did this have to do with police officers? Police and military work with different rules and have different training. You can’t simply conflate the two. Third, I don’t think you have any idea what the escalation of force policies are for any police agency nor do I think you’ve ever had a frank discussion with police officers about their knowledge of escalation of force situations to be able to make that claim.

You are tripling down on your own ignorance. First, go look at the pictures and reports of what Hamas did that resulted in what you’re calling crowd control. That was a damned military assault against a fortified position. So yes, gunfire was warranted. Second, what did this have to do with police officers? Police and military work with different rules and have different training. You can’t simply conflate the two. Third, I don’t think you have any idea what the escalation of force policies are for any police agency nor do I think you’ve ever had a frank discussion with police officers about their knowledge of escalation of force situations to be able to make that claim.

Ah, so the 8 kids killed by Israel were military combatants. Thanks for clearing that up.

Last edited:
That was a little bit over the top.

He said it was a military assault. I would assume if someone calls something a military assault then it would be made up of military combatants. Is that not a valid assumption?

He said it was a military assault. I would assume if someone calls something a military assault then it would be made up of military combatants. Is that not a valid assumption?
Why would children ever be brought into an area where firebombs are being thrown?

Why would children ever be brought into an area where firebombs are being thrown?

They shouldn't be. I have said before that I have zero problems assigning partial blame to both sides. It's ignorant people backing Israel 100% no matter what war crimes they commit that I'm pointing out how pathetic that view is.

They shouldn't be. I have said before that I have zero problems assigning partial blame to both sides. It's ignorant people backing Israel 100% no matter what war crimes they commit that I'm pointing out how pathetic that view is.
No you just want to argue . They brought kids with them into a war zone and started their same old terrorist type warfare .

No you just want to argue . They brought kids with them into a war zone and started their same old terrorist type warfare .

Ok sweetie. 2000+ injured, 60 killed including children and an international relief doctor... vs 0 injured. Keep telling yourself you are on the "good guy" side. Pure ignorance.

Last edited:
I always assumed his anti-Senitism was ironic but now I’m not so sure
Don’t feel that strongly about it. If you look hard enough of at supposed leaders of anti Semitic groups there’s outright Jews to crypto Jews. “The best way to control opposition - lead it” I’ll always get a kick out of conspiracy theories & challenging why everyone must slob on Israel’s knob or “ur Hitler”

I can only imagine who is arguing a terrorist group
Don’t feel that strongly about it. If you look hard enough of at supposed leaders of anti Semitic groups there’s outright Jews to crypto Jews. “The best way to control opposition - lead it” I’ll always get a kick out of conspiracy theories & challenging why everyone must slob on Israel’s knob or “ur Hitler”

Hamas, Hezbollah and Iran are lead by Jews?

Man, this thread is really eye opening to just how deep the stupidity runs in this country. How many people would Israel have to murder before these robots would stop and think for themselves "hey maybe that was a little far"? Evidently 60 wasn't enough. Maybe 600 people, plus a few dozen more kids and international aid doctors wearing clearly marked reflective clothing labeling them as medical.

Sickening.

Man, this thread is really eye opening to just how deep the stupidity runs in this country. How many people would Israel have to murder before these robots would stop and think for themselves "hey maybe that was a little far"? Evidently 60 wasn't enough. Maybe 600 people, plus a few dozen more kids and international aid doctors wearing clearly marked reflective clothing labeling them as medical.

Sickening.

The whole thing is unfortunate, but I have a tendency to side against whoever started the fight. In this case, it's pretty clear that the protesters started it by trying to break through the fences while setting bombs and throwing Molotov cocktails at the soldiers. They came looking for a fight and brought their children in hopes that some of them would be killed so people would be outraged at Israel. Its a time tested technique that always works.

The whole thing is unfortunate, but I have a tendency to side against whoever started the fight. In this case, it's pretty clear that the protesters started it by trying to break through the fences while setting bombs and throwing Molotov cocktails at the soldiers. They came looking for a fight and brought their children in hopes that some of them would be killed so people would be outraged at Israel. Its a time tested technique that always works.

Sure, the Palestinians certainly share the blame for causing this particular shit show, but no one can say with a straight face that israels escalation response was appropriate given how many people were killed and thousands injured, including children and aide workers

Sure, the Palestinians certainly share the blame for causing this particular shit show, but no one can say with a straight face that israels escalation response was appropriate given how many people were killed and thousands injured, including children and aide workers

No doubt. They went further than was probably necessary to secure the area.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
I can only imagine who is arguing a terrorist group

Hamas, Hezbollah and Iran are lead by Jews?
No I’m saying from far or “alt right” leaders (the guy who came up with the phrase “alt right” is Jewish) like Paul Ramsey (Ramzpaul) or Mike “Enoch”, Mike Cernovich to more mainstream obnoxious ilk like Bill Kristol, Charles Krauthammer etc. When you break down what you see on your screen & websites & compare to population statistics, you see control of “both sides.” Left-right is an illusion for morons/entertainment.

Don’t get me wrong. I agree with a vast majority of what Ben Shapiro says about politics, but listening to these people talk about Israel is like asking UCF fans if we think the CFP is a legitimate playoff. We’re biased and believe we’re right. Just like they are which is fine.

Last edited:
No I’m saying from far or “alt right” leaders (the guy who came up with the phrase “alt right” is Jewish) like Paul Ramsey (Ramzpaul) or Mike “Enoch”, Mike Cernovich to more mainstream obnoxious ilk like Bill Kristol, Charles Krauthammer etc. When you break down what you see on your screen & websites & compare to population statistics, you see control of “both sides.” Left-right is an illusion for morons/entertainment.

Don’t get me wrong. I agree with a vast majority of what Ben Shapiro says about politics, but listening to these people talk about Israel is like asking UCF fans if we think the CFP is a legitimate playoff. We’re biased and believe we’re right. Just like they are which is fine.

So basically, you list out 5-6 guys in media who happen to be Jewish, and therefore Jews control everything.

Got it

ADVERTISEMENT