ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Whistleblower and 'Promises' to Ukraine

What personal gain would trump receive from this alleged deal?
Dirt on a political rival that is kicking your ass in the polls is not a personal gain?

If only the IG has referred this to the DOJ for investigation. Oh wait, that happened back in August and the Criminal Division determined
that there was no violation.
It was not the DOJ’s responsibility. It was —and still is — Congress’s

you might want to reread that transcript again. i saw biden listed 2 times. i was assured it was 8 times!!!111

There is no transcript to read, but it is obvious you are just trolling now, so have at it.

you might want to reread that transcript again.
It was a 'memo' of the phone call.

For your information, a redacted copy of the whistleblower report is now online. It states that:

"In the days following the phone call, I learned from multiple U.S. officials that senior White House officials had intervened to "lock down" all records of the phone call, especially the official word-for-word transcript of the call that was produced -- as is customary -- by the White House Situation Room. The set of actions underscored to me that White House officials understood the gravity of what had transpired in the call.
  • White House officials told me that they were 'directed' by White House lawyers to remove the electronic transcript from the computer system in which such transcripts are typically stored for coordination, finalization, and distribution to Cabinet-level officials.
  • Instead, the transcript was loaded into a separate electronic system that is otherwise used to store and handle classified information of an especially sensitive nature. One White House official described this act as an abuse of this electronic system because the call did not contain anything remotely sensitive from a national security perspective."

The memo is bad enough. This does make you wonder what the actual transcript reveals.

despite evidence, i keep ignoring it and going with my own narrative. do i not remind you of yourself in the iran thread?

Nope, not at all. Wanting to see more information (me) and not knowing what a transcript is (you), is not remotely the same thing. You aren't very good at this.

Nope, not at all. Wanting to see more information (me) and not knowing what a transcript is (you), is not remotely the same thing. You aren't very good at this.
please refer back to the transcript that was released. i only saw "biden" listed twice. where are the other 6 times? where is the overt quid pro quo? i was assured that was in there. damn official transcripts...

please refer back to the transcript that was released. i only saw "biden" listed twice. where are the other 6 times? where is the overt quid pro quo? i was assured that was in there. damn official transcripts...

Anyway, not going to respond to your trolling all day, have a good one.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
It was a 'memo' of the phone call.

For your information, a redacted copy of the whistleblower report is now online. It states that:

"In the days following the phone call, I learned from multiple U.S. officials that senior White House officials had intervened to "lock down" all records of the phone call, especially the official word-for-word transcript of the call that was produced -- as is customary -- by the White House Situation Room. The set of actions underscored to me that White House officials understood the gravity of what had transpired in the call.
  • White House officials told me that they were 'directed' by White House lawyers to remove the electronic transcript from the computer system in which such transcripts are typically stored for coordination, finalization, and distribution to Cabinet-level officials.
  • Instead, the transcript was loaded into a separate electronic system that is otherwise used to store and handle classified information of an especially sensitive nature. One White House official described this act as an abuse of this electronic system because the call did not contain anything remotely sensitive from a national security perspective."

The memo is bad enough. This does make you wonder what the actual transcript reveals.
So we have anonymous person relating hearsay of another anonymous person about decisions made by yet a different group of people and proclaims it's an abuse even though we have no idea if the anonymous person who makes the abuse claim has any idea of the context of why the decision was made or any idea if it is even a valid claim of abuse based upon any rules of these systems. The entire complaint takes a series of events and strings them together by taking the most negative interpretation of every single event and weaving them into a huge conspiracy worthy of Alex Jones's best. It would not be hard to look at all of these events and take a wholly different perspective where everything has a reasonable explanation and makes perfect sense. Now we're going to have yet another investigation that lasts forever and this one is based upon someone who listened to a bunch of people talking and assembled a huge Orange-Man-Bad narrative that reads well in the papers. I'm sure they knew this was going to get out to the media and that was the entire point. The process is the intended punishment.

Now we're going to have yet another investigation that lasts forever and this one is based upon someone who listened to a bunch of people talking and assembled a huge Orange-Man-Bad narrative that reads well in the papers.
So a government whistleblower's concerns should be ignored?

You can twist and turn the story in any way you want. But the irrefutable facts at this point are: 1) Trump has admitted to asking the Ukrainian President for a favor to benefit his reelection campaign. 2) Trump specifically asked for nearly $400 million in military aid to be put on hold a week before his phone call with the Ukrainian President; and 3) Trump specifically asked for his personal lawyer to be involved in any follow-up investigation.

How can this be characterized as anything but a CLEAR conflict of interest?

So a government whistleblower's concerns should be ignored?

You can twist and turn the story in any way you want. But the irrefutable facts at this point are: 1) Trump has admitted to asking the Ukrainian President for a favor to benefit his reelection campaign. 2) Trump specifically asked for nearly $400 million in military aid to be put on hold a week before his phone call with the Ukrainian President; and 3) Trump specifically asked for his personal lawyer to be involved in any follow-up investigation.

How can this be characterized as anything but a CLEAR conflict of interest?
The whistleblower hasn't been ignored. I'm fine with identifying a possible conflict of interest. I also think that the President has the ability to ask another country to investigate the very blatant admission of quid pro quo from a former VP where there is also a strong indication of corruption and also ask to continue to make progress on and investigation into the DNC server hack as part of an ongoing investigation that was opened in 2016. If we are going to investigate Trump, we need to investigate Biden. Both or none. Right now, you are all for investigating Trump and not for Biden. This is just another of your "get Trump" rants that you've been on for years.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Nothing will come of this. People treat Trumps presidency like a game where since they voted for an orange president, they can now claim victory every time he avoids a consequence for an action. In fact they root for it.

Nothing will come of this. People treat Trumps presidency like a game where since they voted for an orange president, they can now claim victory every time he avoids a consequence for an action. In fact they root for it.
Or also when there was no actual evidence that Trump did what people screamed at us for years that he did.

I also think that the President has the ability to ask another country to investigate the very blatant admission of quid pro quo from a former VP where there is also a strong indication of corruption
What in the hell are you talking about?

Hunter Biden's big boss was accused of corruption and the British froze this big boss's assets. The British asked for the cooperation of Ukraine's prosecutor to get this guy put away. Instead, the Ukrainians sent 'how dare you' letters saying that Ukrainian assets needed to be unfrozen. They eventually dropped the case and the assets were unfrozen--and surprise, surprise, moved elsewhere.

Something like two years later, Veep Biden pushed to have this corrupt Ukrainian prosecutor removed for office.

So where exactly is this supposed Biden quid pro quo? You can claim -- probably correctly -- that Hunter Biden worked for a company with a mobster President. But how Joe supposedly 'abused his power just like Trump' remains a mystery.

The whistleblower hasn't been ignored. I'm fine with identifying a possible conflict of interest. I also think that the President has the ability to ask another country to investigate the very blatant admission of quid pro quo from a former VP where there is also a strong indication of corruption and also ask to continue to make progress on and investigation into the DNC server hack as part of an ongoing investigation that was opened in 2016. If we are going to investigate Trump, we need to investigate Biden. Both or none. Right now, you are all for investigating Trump and not for Biden. This is just another of your "get Trump" rants that you've been on for years.

Trump is a gov't employee, Biden is a private citizen. It's Congress' responsibility to put a check and balance on Trump (and Trump a check on Congress), it's the DOJ's responsibility to investigate Biden if a crime has been committed. To my knowledge, the DOJ has done no such thing.

Or also when there was no actual evidence that Trump did what people screamed at us for years that he did.

There is a transcript of this, plus the obstruction of justice from the Mueller probe. He's also probably profiting off of gov't but we'll never know that without more info.

There is a transcript of this....
Yes, there is a REAL, honest-to-goodness, word-for-word transcript of the phone conversation that is buried in a 'top secret' electronic filing system. Trump graciously released a 'memo' that 'outlined' the conversation that everyone is now calling The Transcript.

It was a clever bait and switch on the part of the White House to get the public to believe that's all there is. While the memo was damning in and of itself, can you imagine how bad the full, word-for-word, conversation must be?

I'm betting Trump encouraged the Ukraine Prez 8 TIMES to investigate Biden. What do ya think, Wayne? :)

Dirt on a political rival that is kicking your ass in the polls is not a personal gain?

It was not the DOJ’s responsibility. It was —and still is — Congress’s
Lol “polls”. Cnn already telling us how trump doesnt have a path to victory in 2020.

This landslide will be hillarious

Cnn already telling us how trump doesnt have a path to victory in 2020.

You're sure putting an awfully lot of faith in Russian interference in 2020. Do you know something the rest of us don't?

Lol “polls”. Cnn already telling us how trump doesnt have a path to victory in 2020.

Yes! Because if you didn't vote for Trump in 2016, he's definitely convinced you to vote for him in 2020. [winking]

There is a transcript of this, plus the obstruction of justice from the Mueller probe. He's also probably profiting off of gov't but we'll never know that without more info.
Mueller very pointedly said in testimony and in the report that there is no recommendations of charges for Trump. That gets ignored when everyone jumps to Mueller saying that he could not exonerate Trump, which is exactly what he intended the effect to be.

Mueller very pointedly said in testimony and in the report that there is no recommendations of charges for Trump. That gets ignored when everyone jumps to Mueller saying that he could not exonerate Trump, which is exactly what he intended the effect to be.
Pardon me, sk8, but we've moved on from THAT Presidential abuse of power to the LATEST Presidential abuse of power.

Try to catch up please. :)

Pardon me, sk8, but we've moved on from THAT Presidential abuse of power to the LATEST Presidential abuse of power.

Try to catch up please. :)
Of course you have. When your shit doesn't stick to the wall, throw more shit at it. Maybe something will stick eventually.

Had to laugh at Schiff today, He gave a opening statement on what the call said, then after being called to task on it, admitted he made up what he said, said it was a parody. Some how no matter what side of this you are on it is to serious to be lying and doing parodies on.

Whistle blower was a Brennen spy/cia agent planted in white house. Just another political hack working the witch hunt.

Had to laugh at Schiff today, He gave a opening statement on what the call said, then after being called to task on it, admitted he made up what he said, said it was a parody. Some how no matter what side of this you are on it is to serious to be lying and doing parodies on.

Whistle blower was a Brennen spy/cia agent planted in white house. Just another political hack working the witch hunt.
The problem with Schiff was that he tweeted last night a narrative that Trump's pressure on Z was a mafia-style shakedown. He came in today with the same type of narrative, then when called out on it, says it was parody. It was not, it was pointed for effect to make for good sound bites and to sway voters who won't actually listen to the hearing. His apology is an act.

Not to mention that he's got his own ethical issues with Fusion GPS and that his actions around this issue are worth a look into.

Of course you have. When your shit doesn't stick to the wall, throw more shit at it. Maybe something will stick eventually.
You seem to conveniently forget about who it is who's creating these steaming sh*t dumps in the first place.

The problem with Schiff was that he tweeted last night a narrative that Trump's pressure on Z was a mafia-style shakedown. He came in today with the same type of narrative, then when called out on it, says it was parody. It was not, it was pointed for effect to make for good sound bites and to sway voters who won't actually listen to the hearing. His apology is an act.

Not to mention that he's got his own ethical issues with Fusion GPS and that his actions around this issue are worth a look into.
Yeah, I had people quoting me that one. I think the fact that it was the chairman really got most people.

Again, the Democrats are only going to reap what they sow.

Meanwhile ... Snopes is too busy 'fact checking' Babylon Bee for, and I'll use their term, 'indignation. Isn't a lot of satire 'indignation' in general? I thought that maximizes the effect?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT