ADVERTISEMENT

Turkey launches offensive in northern Syria with air strikes

Well I'll be damned!

So all this stuff about deserting the Kurds, allowing ISIS prisonsers to escape to fight another day, a White House 'letter' that looked like it was written by a sixth grader, all the testimony now coming out from State dept. officials about the non-existent 'Quid pro quo', the WH made-for-TV ambush of the British parents who's son was killed by a US diplomat's wife, and Trump's attack of Lindsey Graham was ALL fake?!?!?!?

Wow.
none of what you posted had anything to do with abc airing that video of the "fighting" in northern syria. i dont see you defending it. i wouldnt, it was pretty terrible.

ive made my thoughts on syria clear.

none of what you posted had anything to do with abc airing that video of the "fighting" in northern syria. i dont see you defending it. i wouldnt, it was pretty terrible.
I'm certainly not defending it in any way, shape, or form. It was stupid, unprofessional behavior that will no doubt cost some folks their jobs.

But you're going to use it as your Poster Child for a blanket declaration that everything that's going on right now is...fake??? Really? Are you THAT desperate to cover Trump's ass?

I'm certainly not defending it in any way, shape, or form. It was stupid, unprofessional behavior that will no doubt cost some folks their jobs.

But you're going to use it as your Poster Child for a blanket declaration that everything that's going on right now is...fake??? Really? Are you THAT desperate to cover Trump's ass?
reread my post again. i said that abc news is fake news. smh

reread my post again. i said that abc news is fake news. smh
You mean your post inside a discussion thread on Turkey's military strikes in the wake of Trump's announced pull out of American troops?

If you weren't attempting to make some larger point about what's going on in northern Syria, then you should have started a new discussion thread for your ABC fake news expose'.

You mean your post inside a discussion thread on Turkey's military strikes in the wake of Trump's announced pull out of American troops?

If you weren't attempting to make some larger point about what's going on in northern Syria, then you should have started a new discussion thread for your ABC fake news expose'.
i posted the clip from abc in here instead of creating a completely separate thread because it was relevant. you are dense.

You see and read so much about the Kurds right now. Some call them terrorists others calling them allies. It is truly hard to differentiate the enemy from your friends in the Middle eastern cluster **** we have been involved in the last few Presidents

But the board lefties told me to laugh at the Presidents letter!!

Yeah boy, the President's letter did the trick. [roll]
The President did exactly what he said he was going to do, solve the problem through means other than putting American lives at risk. The Democrats used to believe in this idea of using non military means but now that President Trump is operating this way it is clearly the wrong choice, because of course he is not a Democrat and he clearly banged a lot of yalls mom's , sisters and girlfriends as well as stealing your lunch money in high school

Reactions: UCFWayne
Shookster cares so much about the Kurds that he’s butthurt about a ceasefire that helps them get out of harms way all because he’s obsessively butthurt about the President

like I said his “concern” was all partisan bullshit opportunism

Today is another page of the same Trump story:
1. Create a mess that didn't need to be happen;
2. Figure out some face-saving way to address the mess you made; then
3. Pat yourself on the back and declare 'victory.'

Reactions: Poolside Knight
You see and read so much about the Kurds right now. Some call them terrorists others calling them allies. It is truly hard to differentiate the enemy from your friends in the Middle eastern cluster **** we have been involved in the last few Presidents
I’m sure it doesn’t help that there are different groups of Kurds and some are indeed on our terrorist list.

Today is another page of the same Trump story:
1. Create a mess that didn't need to be happen;
2. Figure out some face-saving way to address the mess you made; then
3. Pat yourself on the back and declare 'victory.'

At least he fixed the shit that he created. I'll give him another point today.

Erdogen is meeting with Putin in Russia on the 22nd and you can guess what will happen after that, Russia's influence grows in the Middle East

Reactions: DaShuckster
Erdogen is meeting with Putin in Russia on the 22nd and you can guess what will happen after that, Russia's influence grows in the Middle East

[roll]

You're like 5 years late if that's your big concern. Russia rapidly expanded their grip and influence in the Gulf the second Obama ignored his own redline in Syria. Russia troops went in shortly after that, turned the tide of the war, increased their level of support and cooperation with Iran, and is now a major player when they barely existed before.

85 is the Partisan Bot that doesn't stop, no poster has ever stayed on a party line script this long in this Board's history. Congrats?

Reactions: NinjaKnight
85 is the Partisan Bot that doesn't stop, no poster has ever stayed on a party line script this long in this Board's history. Congrats?

lol sorry if my factual retort offended you, brah. You were worried about Russia "becoming a player" since they were meeting with Turkey yet you somehow missed the fact that this already started 5 years ago. Seems to me like you can't take a basic fact check to something that's easy to disprove.

Nothing you just posted from Romney has a thing to do with Russia.

I got nothing for you if don't concede that this was a disaster he created , create chaos abruptly and put on a band-aid. It's a reality show rinse and repeat

I got nothing for you if don't concede that this was a disaster he created , create chaos abruptly and put on a band-aid. It's a reality show rinse and repeat
I don't disagree that this action seems like a self-induced error, but I'm just saying that a lot of the people who the media interview on this stuff don't have much more information than we do about the situation and what had been discussed, not discussed, tried, not tried, etc.

Reactions: Poolside Knight

You brought Russia into this and I responded along those lines. You're now just redirecting the conversation.

desperate to cover Trump's ass?

Lose their jobs? They likely will get a promotion.

So...all the troops we are pulling out of syria are just staying in Iraq and not coming home. Incredible. We manage to accomplish the following:

1) backstab our only real allies in the region
2) hand over northern Syria on a silver platter to the Russians and Turks
3) release thousands of isis fighters into the wild

All so we can "bring the troops back" to Iraq.

Again, if you support Trump in 2019 you are either mentally ill or a traitor to our country, or both.

Pentagon chief says US troops leaving Syria for western Iraq

https://news.yahoo.com/defense-chief-us-troops-leaving-053046547.html

So...all the troops we are pulling out of syria are just staying in Iraq and not coming home. Incredible.
Yep. Seriously, how does anyone defend this sh*t? Not only did many ISIS leaders escape, we left major US bases in Syria behind.

Gee, I wonder what's going to happen to those bases?

And let's not forget that we're also keeping troops in the region to aid Saudi Arabia. But, according to our Commander-in-Chief that's different because....(drum roll)...the Saudi's are paying us for it!

I'm sure our brave men and women of the military are cool with essentially being hired out as mercenaries.

Yep. Seriously, how does anyone defend this sh*t? Not only did many ISIS leaders escape, we left major US bases in Syria behind.

And let's not forget that we're also keeping troops in the region to aid Saudi Arabia. But, according to our Commander-in-Chief that's different because....(drum roll)...the Saudi's are paying us for it!

I'm sure our brave men and women of the military are cool with essentially being hired out as mercenaries.

This clown loves to lecture about alliances and then gets butthurt when we send troops to shore up an actual geopolitical ally that was just attacked by the nation that killed thousands of troops in Iraq with its militias

What a total joke

Reactions: Ucfmikes

I fail to see your point. Should we not have troops in Saudi Arabia for money to boot?

I’m sure that the troops are just loathing that over being in Syria

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT