ADVERTISEMENT

Turkey launches offensive in northern Syria with air strikes

I fail to see your point.
Wow. If you and 85 cannot fathom what's wrong with this, I'm not sure that offering further discussion points accomplishes anything.

I guess this is yet another example of Trump being right when he said he could "shoot somebody on Fifth Avenue" and not lose one of your vote.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Wow. If you and 85 cannot fathom what's wrong with this, I'm not sure that offering further discussion points accomplishes anything.

I guess this is yet another example of Trump being right when he said he could "shoot somebody on Fifth Avenue" and not lose one of your vote.
That’s a major fail by you. You didn’t make a point.

If ISIS resurfaces in the Middle East, yours will be.

Funny you were not upset when Obama policies led to the rises of ISIS. Then you gave Trump 0 credit for destroying them, but now it will be his fault if they return. Russia is backing Syria, ISIS almost took down their government. Russia has every reason to control ISIS in Syria.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
That’s a major fail by you. You didn’t make a point.

He has no point. He's here to mindlessly blame Trump for a decades' old conflict that is raging in a country that we have no legal mandate to be in.

He's super seriously concerned about the Kurds yet refuses to even admit that the Brits and French have had troops fighting with them for years, only to leave them on their own and peace out. Shookster thinks that only US troops should stand in the middle as human shields since he hasn't bitched and whined about the Brits or French, not even once.

Pathetic.

Funny you were not upset when Obama policies led to the rises of ISIS.
It is true that I supported getting out of Iraq at the time. In hindsight, the vacuum created may well have contributed to the rise of ISIS.
Then you gave Trump 0 credit for destroying them, but now it will be his fault if they return.
HEEEEEEELLLLLLOOOO! Trump wanted to leave BEFORE we ‘destroyed’ them, remember?

But apparently you were right and I was dead wrong about Obama’s troop withdrawal but NOW we do it all over again and assume no consequences???!?

It is true that I supported getting out of Iraq at the time. In hindsight, the vacuum created may well have contributed to the rise of ISIS.
HEEEEEEELLLLLLOOOO! Trump wanted to leave BEFORE we ‘destroyed’ them, remember?

But apparently you were right and I was dead wrong about Obama’s troop withdrawal but NOW we do it all over again and assume no consequences???!?

lol I know Shookster likes to lie to everyone but here's a map of the actual facts on the ground. And that "last ISIS held territory" is also now gone and out of their hands. But yea, Trump left before ISIS was destroyed!!

Reactions: UCFWayne
i was happy to see trump pulling us out of syria. im very disappointed to hear he is just moving those troops over to iraq.

i was happy to see trump pulling us out of syria. im very disappointed to hear he is just moving those troops over to iraq.
B-B-But didn't he withdraw them to fulfill his promise to bring them home?!?!

Gee, if that wasn't actually the case, I wonder why he did it?

This statement literally makes no sense.
you do realize there are war mongers in both dems and reps that want a perpetual war in the middle east right?

if we pulled troops out of syria, why not bring them home? why do we still have people in afghanistan?

lol I know Shookster likes to lie to everyone but here's a map of the actual facts on the ground. And that "last ISIS held territory" is also now gone and out of their hands. But yea, Trump left before ISIS was destroyed!!

just a reminder that Shookster got owned yet again and ran lol

just a reminder that Shookster got owned yet again and ran lol
Ran? I posted one post above you for crying out loud! The day you 'own' me in anything will be historic.

General Mattis, one of our most respect Generals, thinks Trump is a frickin' JOKE. He literally skewered Trump with one-liners at the annual Al Smith Banquet last week.

But please continue to 'own me' by telling us all how much smarter Trump is than our military leadership. That should be good for a few more laughs. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT