ADVERTISEMENT

Two genomics experts on record: mRNA covid 💉 contaminated ☠️

I'm seeing a whole lot of antidotal evidence.

I'm sold.

Where do I send my money? Do I eat the gold as an anecdote to the poison?

FEDbVFtWUAQ_VlO.jpg

Don't mess with texas

The thing is ... both Pharma and regulators are losing in the courts. They cannot even prove what they are saying, and the justices are not showing them mercy for their fraud.

I don't know why people even defend the US FDA on the Ivermectin advisement at this point. They admitted in a court of law they lied, and they were ordered to take it down.

Welcome to the new world order.

• Dislike
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe

Conclusions and Relevance Among outpatients with mild to moderate COVID-19, treatment with ivermectin, with a maximum targeted dose of 600 μg/kg daily for 6 days, compared with placebo did not improve time to sustained recovery. These findings do not support the use of ivermectin in patients with mild to moderate COVID-19.

It's just how Pharma, and the CDC, operates these days in the US.

'Informed consent' is gone, even when the taxpayer and elected officials spend tens of billions for worse outcomes when Pharma, and even the CDC, knew in advance. After all, it's what got CDC director Walensky forced out by the Biden adminstration.

How many times are we going to allow worse outcomes to rule, and we still push it on people, even when some knew beforehand, but didn't want to disclose it for obvious reasons that have nothing to do with public health and general good?

After 6 jabs, shouldn’t I be feeling some side effects? It’s been almost 2 years

Lord Alfred isn’t a reliable source?

Dr. UCFBS aka Parade Float? Care to chime in?

Last edited:
After 6 jabs, shouldn’t I be feeling some side effects? It’s been almost 2 years

Lord Alfred isn’t a reliable source?

Dr. UCFBS aka Parade Float?
Bostwat and the buffet slayer are 1 billion times more reliable about health issues than any physician.

Just ask the parade float. I mean you could ask him now if he hadn’t eaten 7 whole fried turkeys and a circus midget and is now in a food coma. Wake him up in a few days.

It's just how Pharma, and the CDC, operates these days in the US.

'Informed consent' is gone, even when the taxpayer and elected officials spend tens of billions for worse outcomes when Pharma, and even the CDC, knew in advance. After all, it's what got CDC director Walensky forced out by the Biden adminstration.

How many times are we going to allow worse outcomes to rule, and we still push it on people, even when some knew beforehand, but didn't want to disclose it for obvious reasons that have nothing to do with public health and general good?

It truly is mass genocide at this point all these people with undetected myocarditis and endothelial and cardiac inflammation caused by the poison jabs. Horrible

MASS GENOCIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS THE HOLOCAUST 2.0!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Just ran a race this Thanksgiving after my 6th jab. Felt like my heart was going to EXPLODE and my guts would pour out all over the road 😂😂😂

It’s the end of the human race!!!

Just ran a race this Thanksgiving after my 6th jab. Felt like my heart was going to EXPLODE and my guts would pour out all over the road 😂😂😂

It’s the end of the human race!!!

Did you feel the big pharma coursing through your veins?

More likely to die running a marathon?

a) ucfmikes, who has been jabbed eleventy billion times
b) Captain Golden Corral, whose blood type is Ragu Spaghetti Sauce and has a BMI of 93
c) bostwat, who has been battling AIDS for years and sips on Chlorine and gold chips to cure his diseases

Vote early and vote often...

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
It truly is mass genocide at this point all these people with undetected myocarditis and endothelial and cardiac inflammation caused by the poison jabs. Horrible

Why don't you post some more of "Professor Doctor Bhakdi"'s videos? Like the openly racist ones 😂

"In a video released as part of his campaign, Bhakdi articulated antisemitic views, saying Israel is "even worse" than Nazi Germany, adding that "that’s the bad thing about Jews: They learn well...There is no people that learns better than they do. But they have now learned the evil — and implemented it. That is why Israel is now...a living hell". The Austrian publisher of three of Bhakdi’s books on the pandemic, Goldegg Verlag [de], said that it was severing ties with the author"

If it’s not a German I’m not interested. Mass undetected genocide. Italian Venus flytraps. Buy gold. Sip silver. Eat paste. Praying for you 🐑. Lord Alfred of cats has spoken. Now off to check the lugnuts on my spare.

The experts have duked it out and the conspiracy theorist have come out on top on this one.

All the Talking Heads they threw at it failed miserably. Paul Offfit , Peter Hotz they couldn't hand wave their way through it. The DNA contamination will just mysteriously disappear at some point, leaving bag holders wondering why they're so sick all the time and have cancer 😢

• Love
Reactions: UCFBS
Kind of sucks when you think you’re important and your whole life is centered around Covid Vaccines, but then you have to come to terms that no one cares in 2024 except crazy sociopath Bill and Parade Float

Posting in the WC to an audience of <10. Pretty pathetic life. 😂

The rest of the civilized, sane world is watching football 🏈

Jered Little Suicide, Arlington VA United States Army Colonel Sadly Passed Away – Obituary​

Jered Little Obituary, Death Cause – The Arlington community is currently enveloped in a cloud of profound sadness and collective grief following the heartbreaking news of the passing of United States Army Colonel Jered Little. The somber revelation of his reported suicide has sent shockwaves not only through military circles but also resonated deeply within the civilian community. As Arlington grapples with this tragedy, it prompts a critical examination of the challenges faced by service members and underscores the pressing need to address mental health issues within the armed forces.

Colonel Jered Little was not just a military officer; he was a dedicated and honorable servant of his country. His career was marked by unwavering commitment, exemplary leadership, and a sense of duty that extended far beyond the call of duty. As news of his passing circulates, tributes from fellow soldiers, friends, and community members attest to the impact he had on those around him. Colonel Little’s tragic death brings to light the immense challenges that service members often confront, both on and off the battlefield. The demanding nature of military service, coupled with the stressors associated with deployments, can take a toll on mental health. Many military personnel endure prolonged separations from loved ones, exposure to traumatic experiences, and the pressure to maintain peak performance under challenging conditions. These factors, among others, contribute to the elevated risk of mental health issues among service members.
Despite increased efforts to promote mental health awareness, a lingering stigma surrounding mental health issues persists within the military. The prevailing culture often emphasizes resilience and toughness, inadvertently discouraging individuals from seeking help when they need it most. This reluctance to address mental health concerns can have severe consequences, as exemplified by Colonel Little’s tragic end. Colonel Jered Little’s passing is not an isolated incident but rather a poignant reminder of the broader mental health challenges faced by the military community. As Arlington mourns the loss of a respected member of its community, it is crucial to use this moment as a catalyst for change. The military and civilian spheres must come together to destigmatize mental health issues, foster a culture of openness, and prioritize the well-being of those who dedicate their lives to serving the nation.

To address the mental health crisis within the armed forces, increased investment in mental health support services is imperative. This includes expanding access to counseling, therapy, and other resources that can assist service members in coping with the unique challenges they face. Moreover, initiatives to raise awareness and educate both military personnel and the general public about mental health issues must be prioritized.
Leaders within the military must actively champion a shift in culture that normalizes discussions around mental health. By leading from the front and sharing personal experiences, commanders can create an environment where seeking help is not viewed as a sign of weakness but as a proactive step toward resilience and well-being. Promoting a culture of empathy and understanding is crucial to dismantling the barriers that prevent individuals from reaching out for support.
The passing of United States Army Colonel Jered Little has cast a somber shadow over the Arlington community, prompting deep reflection on the mental health challenges faced by service members. This tragic event serves as a poignant reminder that addressing mental health issues within the armed forces is an urgent and collective responsibility. By fostering a culture of support, understanding, and open dialogue, both military and civilian communities can work together to ensure that no more lives are lost to the silent battles fought within the minds of those who bravely serve our nation.

Posted in: Obituary

This is why the ****tards here just showcase they don't know the first ****ing thing statistics, and how about how bad Pharma ****ed us, which I was pointing out via the BMJ leaks as they started to hit as early as 2021 January, and were later confirmed by the EU's own EMA (like our FDA).

What was supposed to be a 'worth the risk' for seniors, especially as the 'quality went south' when the volume increased from 'thosuands' for trials to 'hundreds of millions' in yields. It took upto 500 units to get a single, viable shot. That's fine when you just need 2,000 vials for trails, that's 1M (or less) units.

But when you're pushing out millions, even hundreds of millions, you're now talking billions and tens of billions! Simple math people ... impossible! So Pfizer, Moderna and others were allowed to ship tainted, bogus, even just flat out compromised vials ... knowingly. Then they continued to try to 'address yields,' and that took forever! Which is why the original boosters were so bad too, and rejected by the US FDA ... overwhelmingly.

And the US FDA refused to approve any vaccine for kids by 2021 August, and unianimously rejected them. Even today you won't find a single person on those FDA panels that will still believe the vaccines should be mandated for kids, and they pretty much still believe they should not be FDA approved, only under very strict EUA guidelines for select, at risk kids.

Not one, single ****tard here has ever addressed that. Not one!

They purposely refuse to even respond to it. They don't want to. And even more so ... not since the FOIA releases of mid-2022 proved everything Dr. Krause and the FDA team said, and how Walensky, the CDC and the Biden administration was publicly lying to everyone.

I mean ... people do understand we went against our top experts? Purposely?!

Yields got so bad for all of them, some were halted, especially the more complicated Adenovirus vectors, which were causing 'runaway reactions.' I had one. A colleague at work lost partial eyesight, permanently, largely because he had already recovered from SARS-CoV-2 disease (COVID-19), whereas I had not. It was worse for people who had recovered, which is why the mandates will eventually be ruled an illegal act of any US or state/local government, with due compensatoipn -- something no other, well developed country did to anyone who recovered -- especially since the administration knowingly executed them, despite having the clear evidence that recovery not only negated shots, but was superior, as early as 2021 May (FOIA releases).

I mean ... we are so ****ed as a society.

This is why the ****tards here just showcase they don't know the first ****ing thing statistics, and how about how bad Pharma ****ed us, which I was pointing out via the BMJ leaks as they started to hit as early as 2021 January, and were later confirmed by the EU's own EMA (like our FDA).

What was supposed to be a 'worth the risk' for seniors, especially as the 'quality went south' when the volume increased from 'thosuands' for trials to 'hundreds of millions' in yields. It took upto 500 units to get a single, viable shot. That's fine when you just need 2,000 vials for trails, that's 1M (or less) units.

But when you're pushing out millions, even hundreds of millions, you're now talking billions and tens of billions! Simple math people ... impossible! So Pfizer, Moderna and others were allowed to ship tainted, bogus, even just flat out compromised vials ... knowingly. Then they continued to try to 'address yields,' and that took forever! Which is why the original boosters were so bad too, and rejected by the US FDA ... overwhelmingly.

And the US FDA refused to approve any vaccine for kids by 2021 August, and unianimously rejected them. Even today you won't find a single person on those FDA panels that will still believe the vaccines should be mandated for kids, and they pretty much still believe they should not be FDA approved, only under very strict EUA guidelines for select, at risk kids.

They purposely refuse to even respond to it. They don't want to. And even more so ... not since the FOIA releases of mid-2022 proved everything Dr. Krause and the FDA team said, and how Walensky, the CDC and the Biden administration was publicly lying to everyone.

Yields got so bad for all of them, some were halted, especially the more complicated Adenovirus vectors, which were causing 'runaway reactions.' I had one. A colleague at work lost partial eyesight, permanently, largely because he had already recovered from SARS-CoV-2 disease (COVID-19), whereas I had not. It was worse for people who had recovered, which is why the mandates will eventually be ruled an illegal act of any US or state/local government, with due compensatoipn -- something no other, well developed country did to anyone who recovered -- especially since the administration knowingly executed them, despite having the clear evidence that recovery not only negated shots, but was superior, as early as 2021 May (FOIA releases).

fetchimage

You do unemployed people proud, fatty.

Now go eat a little Debbie or 47.

• Haha

I am not anti vax, and have had 3 shots, but there was never any reason to give healthy people under 30 the shot, and absolutely no reason to give it to young kids. It made perfect sense, especially early in pandemic to give people 65 plus the shots, and even more so people over 75, they were the ones dying.

One stat always stood out to me with Covid, as many people 80 plus die as people under 65. and the death rate for those under 13 was statistically 0.

Last edited:
One stat always stood out to me with Covid, as many people 80 plus die as people under 65. and the death rate for those under 13 was statistically 0.

What I've observed and I've known generally since mid 21 is that the statistical data published by the federal government is junk, and cannot be trusted.

You have to look at the state level data to get a true sense of what's going on. There's several people that have scrutinized the state data that are transparent with their data and it tells an entirely different story when you dive into the details

Plus most of the so-called deaths were really botched hospital procedures either using the NIH death protocols of ventilator plus Remdesivir + other incentived pharma poison.

Remdog killed tens of thousands of people, look it up on Twitter if you want some truth. Government was incentivizing hospitals and still is to use Pharma approved death protocols that rely on expensive , toxic , ineffective treatments . remdog was incentivized $20k plus 20% of total hospital bill for a completely worthless and toxic protocol that killed people not save them. Every ICU nurse in the country knows this, and the doctors are generally too cowardly to speak up

Kind of sucks when you think you’re important and your whole life is centered around Covid Vaccines, but then you have to come to terms that no one cares in 2024 except crazy sociopath Bill and Parade Float

Posting in the WC to an audience of <10. Pretty pathetic life.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT