ADVERTISEMENT

UCF Portal Thread-signings/rumors

It was known that he was leaving since he got benched for the FSU game. It’s best for both sides. TVD has a good skill set but he’s off and on mentally.
Yeah it did kind of appear that he had some issues reading defenses as the season wore on. Dude got super beat up physically throughout his career and he showed toughness that’s for sure. That story about the leg injury where the muscle was detached from his bone or something like that, but was still playing through it, was crazy

Yeah it did kind of appear that he had some issues reading defenses as the season wore on. Dude got super beat up physically throughout his career and he showed toughness that’s for sure. That story about the leg injury where the muscle was detached from his bone or something like that, but was still playing through it, was crazy
He does great against man to man but has issues with zone. He locks in to one receiver from the snap and only looks at half the field.

Teams were dropping 7-8 on passing downs and he would not check down but would telegraph his passes. I wish him well…he could very well turn it around.

He got benched for true freshman Emory Williams and the Emory got hurt in the game and had shoulder (non throwing) injury.

HEY, I’ve got a QB to take a look at in the portal. Do you agree Lobo? 😉
Post of the Year locked up.

The Key Good Luck GIF by Barbara Pozzi

This was Friday…before the ball is snapped he already decided he was throwing to Jacolby George #3….look at #4 wide open in front of him.

Citywide bout to check up out of here after these going down. Checks must be bouncing down south, need more than just a fraudulent booster every 10 years.

He does great against man to man but has issues with zone. He locks in to one receiver from the snap and only looks at half the field.

Teams were dropping 7-8 on passing downs and he would not check down but would telegraph his passes. I wish him well…he could very well turn it around.

He got benched for true freshman Emory Williams and the Emory got hurt in the game and had shoulder (non throwing) injury.

Typical u fan.

Praise the kid repeatedly when TVD had inflated PFF numbers.

Throw the kid under the bus as soon as he high tails it to greener pastures.

(AUBURN bound)

Typical u fan.

Praise the kid repeatedly when TVD had inflated PFF numbers.

Throw the kid under the bus as soon as he high tails it to greener pastures.

(AUBURN bound)
Who is throwing him under the bus? I wish him well. He has a good skill set but he’s mentally off and on. I have watched all the games he has played but I am sure you know better. Lol… You are not even an Auburn fan 😂…you are some kind of Gus Malzahn groupie.

11 interceptions in 4 games. Not being preasured…just locking in on one guy, not checking down and not reading the zone defense. He also had two other passes during that stretch that hit defenders right on the chest but were dropped.

Since December 4 opens the portal thought a thread was ended not just qb.

We need QB at least 1 if not 2. Timmy stinks and was a bad signing. Singleton would be better. That fcs qb has bust written all over him.
UCF needs:

O line(2 minimum)

D line(god please no fcs guys. Verse was a rarity most bust on d line. 2 minimum)

Running back(1 bellcow)

Wide receiver(2 minimum)

Linebacker(3 minimum)

We’ll see if SJ is as big of a pos as his parents and stealing our money or if “the kingdom” is serious.
Just when you think the UCF run defense cannot get any shittier...

Definitely a take.

Last edited:
I would advice people like AL1 aka the Mazon Simp to stop trying to find some kind of past tie in between a high profile transfer and GM…it’s silly at best and moronic more likely.

High profile transfers are looking to get paid up with top NIL and/or to go to a high profile
porgram that can fast track them into the NFL. UCF offers neither of those opportunities.

Screaming “to the moon!” while wearing a cheap character costume is embarrassing when done with high schools recruits and Malhazan will be laughed at if he tries to do that with a transfer. Just FULL stop with the nonsense.

I would advice people like AL1 aka the Mazon Simp to stop trying to find some kind of past tie in between a high profile transfer and GM…it’s silly at best and moronic more likely.

High profile transfers are looking to get paid up with top NIL and/or to go to a high profile
porgram that can fast track them into the NFL. UCF offers neither of those opportunities.

Screaming “to the moon!” while wearing a cheap character costume is embarrassing when done with high schools recruits and Malhazan will be laughed at if he tries to do that with a transfer. Just FULL stop with the nonsense.
I don’t think that’s quite fair, many of the big transfers that we got over the last couple of years had previous ties to Gus (recruited by him/played for him while at Auburn). Now what I’m curious about is, what happens as those connections start to dry up, as they probably will start to this year? Just as a natural byproduct of him having been gone from Auburn for 3 years

T-Will lost two lbs to portal. Another uga lb in portal now, but uga fans says he’s a project.

Also Arkansas boards saying Malachi is making decision by this weekend.

As much as we might hate it, but so far the players Gus is targeting are mediocre at best. Gus is offering a juco lb and a d2 offensive lineman. I’m sorry, but that’s not big 12 quality. If we keep ending up with Walter Yate and Jason Johnson type players we are ****ed. If we don’t go big in the portal then we need to run SJ off. Listen uf ran off our head of nil after he did a coked out livestream on Twitter. If we end up with a g5 quality transfer portal then SJ needs to gtfo and go back to his scumbag parents.

Last edited:
As much as we might hate it, but so far the players Gus is targeting are mediocre at best. Gus is offering a juco lb and a d2 offensive lineman. I’m sorry, but that’s not big 12 quality.
I don’t necessarily agree with that. There’s a lot of under recruited guys that went D2 or had some academic issues and went Juco . You certainly don’t want a roster full of them, but there are definitely players that are in those categories that can play high P5. You will know them and they are definitely going to be exposed in the recruiting process to the P5 schools.

T-Will lost two lbs to portal. Another uga lb in portal now, but uga fans says he’s a project.

Also Arkansas boards saying Malachi is making decision by this weekend.

As much as we might hate it, but so far the players Gus is targeting are mediocre at best. Gus is offering a juco lb and a d2 offensive lineman. I’m sorry, but that’s not big 12 quality. If we keep ending up with Walter Yate and Jason Johnson type players we are ****ed. If we don’t go big in the portal then we need to run SJ off. Listen uf ran off our head of nil after he did a coked out livestream on Twitter. If we end up with a g5 quality transfer portal then SJ needs to gtfo and go back to his scumbag parents.
I guess you’ve never heard of a player developing and/or body developing after 18 years old a few more years of working out and eating better?

I also don’t get the fan hate of SJ other than the bad optics of the private jet tweet. I’m pretty sure that’s been confirmed it was a big booster’s jet he tagged along with due to cultivating a relationship (which is his actual job). It’s also been confirmed Oher got the money from the Blindside story after all. Details in the movie were embellished, but that’s Hollywood and the norm.

That aside, the LB in the portal from Arkansas is legit, surely seeking NIL and a more coveted spot. He’s a tackling machine, i doubt we have a chance but would be nice. Maybe pre-NIL days we’d have a shot.

Portal doesn't open until Dec 4th. speculation is running rampant. I'm sure the coaches are working the phones as we speak. I'll wait until the ink is dry. Some of these comments are way out in left field. I'm just like Wha? Trolls all up in here.

Reactions: connerito
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT