ADVERTISEMENT

UCF Portal Thread-signings/rumors

What’s hilarious is that the old white dudes who haven’t been on the internet have no idea how to argue. You’d think they’d be smarter, but the brown dude breaks their brain. Younger fans can have a discussion, but the olds can’t. Again scared of the brown dude who brings information.

Anyway the 4th will be like Christmas the amount of offers that go out will be crazy
Wtf does color have to do with anything ya damn moron? I'm "brown" too and you aggravate me. You, Auburn Legacy, and Lobocane. Almost as if you're all the same person with too much time on your hands.

Dude’s just gonna follow Lebby wherever he goes eh? I guess that’s not surprising. The surprising portal entry is Ohio State’s starting QB

Last edited:
Reactions: Psycho Jim
Dude’s just gonna follow Lebby wherever he goes eh? I guess that’s not surprising. The surprising portal entry is Ohio State’s starting QB
Not so much, the coach said they are looking at other options to start in the Cotton Bowl and they are very active in the rumor mill for a top flight transfer.

Sure are a lot of good options in the portal, wish we could get one of them except for the pay scale and the type of offense we run

this dude needs to move on from college

He was talking about entering the draft in 2021 before his injury now he is Van Wilder
Kid is always looking for a better sock market.

Covid really messed up some shit. Is 2024 the last year kids get the extra year for Covid? When does that phase out, because it’s crazy. Kids can play for 3 schools and not sit out a year b/c they been in school so long they can grad transfer.

Is 2024 the last year kids get the extra year for Covid? When does that phase out, because it’s crazy.
2020 doesn't count. So next year should be the last, if you enrolled in 2019 and took a redshirt year any time except 2020 (including but not limited to 2019), barring a medical RS (which Dillon has for 2021 but started as a true freshman).

DG needs to join a high passing offense.MS,OU, and USC are the right choices. I wouldn’t choose USC, too many unknowns. It will depend on who Oregon retains. If they retain the whole team minus Nix, I’d go to Oregon, otherwise, Mississippi State.

He has the ability to set the #1 passing yards in FBS history with 4 thousand something more yards, I’d go for it if I were him.

An average ranked D1 QB recruit out of high school to the leading passer of all time is a story of the American dream.

Last edited:
Reactions: major.tom.foolery
First domino falls...

"...ranked as the #1 dual-threat QB prospect, #1 prospect in Georgia, and #5 prospect nationally…'

@GusMalzahn

You Got This Spider Man GIF

In His Own Words

"My six are as follows and are listed in alphabetic order: Auburn, Clemson, Florida, Georgia, Oklahoma and Tennessee.

AUBURN​

I have had to throw my feelings out of the window with Auburn. I grew up a die-hard Auburn fan, and loved going to watch them play every season, as we had season tickets. I have had to look at who will be the best fit for Brock Vandagriff the quarterback, not Brock Vandagriff the Auburn fan. I will be interested to see how coach Gus Malzahn develops either Bo Nix or Joey Gatewood, considering neither of them have started a collegiate game yet."

--30--

I'd say Bo Nix turned out just fine.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Psycho Jim
And then we have this…I wouldn’t hate it…
Does he only have 1 year eligibility or 2 due to the Covid year? Grad transfer I assume too right?

Gabriel is the most plastic football player I've ever seen. Guy has NO allegiance but himself and his sock fetish.
If Lebby is married, she should be very concerned about Socko following her husband around…..Maybe a sock fetish isn’t his biggest issue.

Reactions: jackfs
Kid is always looking for a better sock market.

Covid really messed up some shit. Is 2024 the last year kids get the extra year for Covid? When does that phase out, because it’s crazy. Kids can play for 3 schools and not sit out a year b/c they been in school so long they can grad transfer.
2025 would be the last year, except in the case of someone who had the COVID year (2020), a redshirt year (2021) and a medical hardship year during the following four years '22-'25. That person's last year, granted for medical hardship would be 2026.

Nate Johnson, class of 2022 from Utah, interesting prospect:

Scouting report....

Speed, speed and more speed. With an arm to boot. Johnson is one of the fastest football players in the state, not just quarterbacks, players, period, running a 10.56 100m this spring. But lest you think he's just a running quarterback, he's more a quarterback that can run- Johnson still wants to make plays with his arm. He's got a unique skill set, with arm strength and a quicker, consistent release and a smooth motion. He is boiling with upside and has all the natural physical tools to be a great quarterback.

Reactions: U C to the F
It's hilarious you mention that kid. I posted this article back in November and said what about Nate Johnson (at the very bottom) fella. I got like three downvotes.

Nate Johnson, class of 2022 from Utah, interesting prospect:

Scouting report....

Speed, speed and more speed. With an arm to boot. Johnson is one of the fastest football players in the state, not just quarterbacks, players, period, running a 10.56 100m this spring. But lest you think he's just a running quarterback, he's more a quarterback that can run- Johnson still wants to make plays with his arm. He's got a unique skill set, with arm strength and a quicker, consistent release and a smooth motion. He is boiling with upside and has all the natural physical tools to be a great quarterback.

Not a terrible first day of the portal exits. I figure that the guys entering the portal today made their decision awhile ago. The rest that enter might be a bit more hesitant. It’s a good sign for the culture of the program that no real starters left day 1.

Reactions: KnightLife1
Chicken….eater.
He was hyped and always on the 2 deep but never did do anything. Felt like he had too many drops and couldn’t get open too much.

**Edit** I was referring to Jaylon Griffin , just noticed this was Tyler Griffin who I’ve never heard of…wtf who even is this 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: PositYourself
What’s the point of a couple of losers calling players who are transferring names? You losers post in a free forum. Get a life.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT