ADVERTISEMENT

UCF Portal Thread-signings/rumors

How can yall not notice that Lobocane and Auburn Legacy are indeed the same person? "They" always post within 10 minutes of each other. F**kin weirdo.
Well I don't have any social media, and I think lobo would upload his consciousness if he could.

I don't belong to every pay site on the Internet and lobo doesn't know to not post everything behind paywalls as his own work.

I know every inch of Auburn; lobo knows every nook and cranny of McDonald's.

The only thing we have in common is we've never been to Miami.

Last edited:
How can yall not notice that Lobocane and Auburn Legacy are indeed the same person? "They" always post within 10 minutes of each other. F**kin weirdo.
Man I never actually thought about that but who really knows. Lobocane definitely has several other accounts so I wouldn’t doubt this theory.

Only thing though is they are definitely on a different work schedule. Lobocane’s is for sure working some hourly overnight shift somewhere, srockboy at Walmart, prepping tacos at TacoBell, etc. AL1 is a day poster. Both are off their rocker crazy human beings though, but I don’t think they are the same person.

Last edited:
Man I never actually thought about that but it does make sense. Lobocane definitely has several other accounts so I wouldn’t doubt this theory.
Of course it makes sense to YOU. You are probably the only one here with an IQ lower than AL1.

Well I don't have any social media, and I think lobo would upload his consciousness if he could.

I don't belong to every pay site on the Internet and lobo doesn't know to not post everything behind paywalls as his own work.

I know every inch of Auburn; lobo knows every nook and cranny of McDonald's.

The only thing we have in common is we've never been to Miami.
I have a MSF from UM..took most of my classes online. Does that count? You are a freeloader that posts nonsense. A perpetual Gus Malhazan slurper. Sad.

Meanwhile in Fayetteville...

"The last returning quarterback is (Malachi) Singleton, who has seemingly found himself on a team that no longer runs an offense that fully fits his skill set. The former four-star prospect was recruited by former offensive coordinator Kendal Briles, whose veer-and-shoot, RPO style scheme runs differently than Petrino's more tactical, dropback approach."

Happy Oh Yeah GIF by Afta Hill
?????? What about Jefferson?

Every day now they are subtly telling Singleton he has no place there.

I have a MSF from UM..took most of my classes online. Does that count? You are a freeloader that posts nonsense. A perpetual Gus Malhazan slurper. Sad.
At best you have a MSF from the University of Phoenix…but you get all lippy in the 11p-7a timeframe, which we all know is a lowly hourly shift at either a hotel, gas station or fast food joint.

?????? What about Jefferson?

Every day now they are subtly telling Singleton he has no place there.
Would love Malachi, he looks so good and perfect for Gus’ very specific offensive system. Plus he would have 4 yrs eligibility, he’s the perfect, perfect transfer it would seem….

But I don’t think we NEED a transfer qb that would be the starter. TMc is extremely capable, he’ll be a 4th yr guy with 2 years eligibility left and he definitely has the skill set for this offense (Gus’). He just needs to fine tune his decision making which we have all seen can happen (ie JRP) that it can be done with game reps. McCall would be so perfect, but for only 1 yr and if it doesn’t happen I’m good with TMc.

I’ve seen some media guy list Ty Thompson as a great fit for 5 schools with UCF being one of them. Doubt we land him, he’s a west coast guy who would prob not have us on his radar, but he would be a great fit with Gus.

Whatever happened to the freshman qb from NC State? Where’d he go, he looked like a great fit too.

Last edited:
NCS has been on fire for the past week getting valuable high school and transfer commits. It appears that they run a very professional operation. Meanwhile, back at the ranch:

Are any of you guys posting here serious fans of UCF football? Why not join the Dungeon? Nobody covers UCF sports better than Brandon.

You are here reading total nonsense from people like Auburn Legacy 1…that man doesn’t know anything. He’s here to gaslight you.

I sincerely recommend for all to join Brandon’s Dungeon. Do that or be like “UC to the F” dude is here 24/7 practically begging me for UCF nuggets.

• Haha
Reactions: U C to the F
Would love Malachi, he looks so good and perfect for Gus’ very specific offensive system. Plus he would have 4 yrs eligibility, he’s the perfect, perfect transfer it would seem….

But I don’t think we NEED a transfer qb that would be the starter. TMc is extremely capable, he’ll be a 4th yr guy with 2 years eligibility left and he definitely has the skill set for this offense (Gus’). He just needs to fine tune his decision making which we have all seen can happen (ie JRP) that it can be done with game reps. McCall would be so perfect, but for only 1 yr and if it doesn’t happen I’m good with TMc.

I’ve seen some media guy list Ty Thompson as a great fit for 5 schools with UCF being one of them. Doubt we land him, he’s a west coast guy who would prob not have us on his radar, but he would be a great fit with Gus.

Whatever happened to the freshman qb from NC State? Where’d he go, he looked like a great fit too.

Would be a solid take for competition.

Reactions: Yaes
Are any of you guys posting here serious fans of UCF football? Why not join the Dungeon? Nobody covers UCF sports better than Brandon.

You are here reading total nonsense from people like Auburn Legacy 1…that man doesn’t know anything. He’s here to gaslight you.

I sincerely recommend for all to join Brandon’s Dungeon. Do that or be like “UC to the F” dude is here 24/7 practically begging me for UCF nuggets.

He’s on break…hit him up in 15 mins

Reactions: AuburnLegacy_1

Would be a solid take for competition.
Spent some time looking at him yesterday, not a fit for us…..pure pocket passer from what the reports say. It does suck that he gets pushed out of his school just so Mr Socko can open up a new market for his crap.

$$$$ wise I imagine we could bring someone like him in.

Spent some time looking at him yesterday, not a fit for us…..pure pocket passer from what the reports say. It does suck that he gets pushed out of his school just so Mr Socko can open up a new market for his crap.

$$$$ wise I imagine we could bring someone like him in.
Ty Thompson is similar to Jarrett Stidham. Both run in the 4.8 range in the forty. Stidham does have an ELITE short shuttle time; Ty Thompson does not.

Gus would have to adjust the offense for Thompson, but it could work.

Reactions: Yaes
Ty Thompson is similar to Jarrett Stidham. Both run in the 4.8 range in the forty. Stidham does have an ELITE short shuttle time; Ty Thompson does not.

Gus would have to adjust the offense for Thompson, but it could work.
Nah……but wouldn’t kick Thompson out of bed if that is who Gus wants

Here is my wish list for a below the radar type with multiple years of eligibility, definite dual threats, some playing time, and not already committed

1. Nate Johnson - Utah
2023 500 passing yards, 235 rush yards, 7 TDs, 0 Int, 126 passer rating

2. MJ Morris - NC St
2023 700 pass yards, 7 TDs, 5 Int
Beat Clemson and Miami

Here is my wish list for a below the radar type with multiple years of eligibility, definite dual threats, some playing time, and not already committed

1. Nate Johnson - Utah

2. MJ Morris - NC St
Beat Clemson and Miami
Based on his shuttle time, Thompson was a sitting Duck at Oregon.

Nate Johnson cannot throw. He is leaving Utah because the plan was to move him to wide receiver.

I do not know much about MJ Morris other than LSU is interested.

Was it hosted at Tijuana Flats?
Nope, at a Christmas party. Both are season ticket holders for both football and basketball, one is a large donor and used to teach there after he sold his engineering business. Not saying it’s a lock but personally I give them more credit than faceless posters on a message board.

Based on his shuttle time, Thompson was a sitting Duck at Oregon.

Nate Johnson cannot throw. He is leaving Utah because the plan was to move him to wide receiver.

I do not know much about MJ Morris other than LSU is interested.

Johnson’s decision to leave sounds exactly like Plumlee, except Johnson is getting out sooner. He will be a good RPO type QB somewhere, wish it was here.

Sucks that Morris will get snatched up by a high resource team, was hoping we could get a shot at him.

Thompson will get snatched up the same way as Morris I imagine.

By the way, based on the opinion of AL that Nate Johnson can’t throw, he sure does carry a high transfer grade (same as McCall, higher than Thompson).

Maybe AL wants to shield others away so Auburn can pick him up.

I was a paying member for 16 years, but that board is worse than this one in the toxicity. With social media being what it is now, the exclusives used to get from Brandon are out in the twitter verse within 10 minutes, so lost the appeal to me to keep subscribing.

I was a paying member for 16 years, but that board is worse than this one in the toxicity. With social media being what it is now, the exclusives used to get from Brandon are out in the twitter verse within 10 minutes, so lost the appeal to me to keep subscribing.
Same here. Joined in 2005.

Reactions: Robert0122

1. Nate Johnson - Utah

2. MJ Morris - NC St
Beat Clemson and Miami
Maybe too late again, per 247 Morris will commit to Maryland

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT