ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs cincy Game Thread ⚔️🖤💛

Haven't really paid attention, but has Mikey admitted his desire to transfer? or is that just babble on here?

YUCK, but not like I thought (UCF going a**strong and winning big) and not as bad I the horrible imp on my shoulder was saying (our butts will get mutilated). Best news, except for the last game, our DC woke up in the 2nd so, could be good rest of the game.

A bit late...

I had to back up the feed to find the penalty. It was unsportsmanlike conduct. The commentators talked over the whole thing while showing replays of the hit.

I don't think it was targeting as JRP lowered his helmet. There was definitely helmet to helmet contact.

Gotta think Cincy is going to go all out to stop the run. Will Mikey be able to get it to the WR’s??

Reactions: PositYourself
Have to beat the really dead horse, but Keene 14/22 144 yrds 1TD v uf. Now I remember a really boring year of UCF football, so it's good to be a bit wrong. Here's hoping he will/will be allowed to complete a pass.

ME-----
iu

Let him throw. Utilize play action and roll outs. If it’s not working bring in the kid. Redshirt be dammed. Need a championship for this class.

Have to beat the really dead horse, but Keene 14/22 144 yrds 1TD v uf. Now I remember a really boring year of UCF football, so it's good to be a bit wrong. Here's hoping he will/will be allowed to complete a pass.
This, ladies and gentlemen, is Keene's time to make his case.

Either way it shakes out, after this half, this board should be able to put aside the Keene debate once and for all.

Any fumbles, interceptions? No.

Did he do "enough" to win a big game? Yes.

Was he a redshirt freshman coming off a QB2 role midway through the season. Yes.

He did enough for me to appreciate what he did for us.

Reactions: 90Knight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT