ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs cincy Game Thread ⚔️🖤💛

Would like some comments on Mikey's passes. Got my own biased opinions, but would like to hear some common sense.

Trying to think of something to say but I can’t 🤦🏻‍♂️

Whatever, I know they should be ranked because of the only 1 loss, but this is a really overrated team-- Cincy. We're not there yet, tho we are close. But Cincy is really overrated considdering their last 3-4 games.

Their receivers are open every single play. What happened to that clown car of defensive backs we are supposed we have?

It's not just starting plays giving so much space to the receivers, we let them run out and stand there, and our guys don't get close to them. What is that? They're obviously doing what they're coached to do, but why are we doing this?

Reactions: Knight59
Their receivers are open every single play. What happened to that clown car of defensive backs we are supposed we have?
who said we have a clown car at defensive back? even davante is a bum out there. they all play scared and never look to locate the ball.

Defense game plan in 4th Q. Blitz the hell out of Bryant and play press coverage on the outside.
Bryant can only throw when given time.

I tried to tell everyone don't believe the hype. We have a bunch of DBS who can't stop a 10 to 15 yard pass and who don't turn and find the deep ball down the sideline. Not my definition of awesome defensive backs. I would say most of them are average.

Really don’t feel like they are doing Keene any favors with a total commitment to the running game. They have to give him a chance I throw on 1sr and 2nd. He looks really in command of the offense.

Reactions: Knight59 and tjb74
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT