ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs cincy Game Thread ⚔️🖤💛

Can’t believe those fumbles though man. Inside the 15, that’s 6-14 points right there. Really wish we could get some turnovers, now is the time!

Reactions: KnightLife1
We had a great announcers today.

I'll say it again. RG3 is going to be a great announcer. I'll go so as far to say to say he'll be the next Al Michaels....as long as he tones it down a bit.
Well he’s a color commentator, not a play by play guy… but I think he’s great. Adds a lot of fun to the broadcast. If you want to compare him to somebody, you could say a Tony Romo

Reactions: U C to the F

I'll say it again. RG3 is going to be a great announcer. I'll go so as far to say to say he'll be the next Al Michaels....as long as he tones it down a bit.
He won’t reach that high. His ceiling is Daryl Johnston

Al Michaels is the pro, RGIII is the color analyst like Chris Collinsworth or Kirk Herbstreit. I agree he is great, really enjoyed him.

My wife said the same thing about rg3 this is the second game I heard him call and he’s elite.
also TROLL Cincinnati Twitter. They did that stupid “hate to see it when they beast us in 2019” f them

Reactions: U C to the F
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT