ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs Kansas Game Thread ⚔️🖤💛

We don’t need a QB because we have no passing game. Keep Harvey and Richardson in together and have them rotate taking snaps!?

Reactions: SimpleJack53
Watching your team get beat sucks but don't burn it down yet imo. Going to take some lumps for a couple of years but no reason your talent and depth can't be brought up. UCF was never going to come in and run things or win it all in the first year. Hoping me and Mrs Flatland get to make it to the game in Lubbock. Hit some bars on Broadway and we may end up buying some of you a few beers.

Reactions: Black_Knight07
This is what you get when Gus abandons the Wild Knight!

Seriously though, I know UCF has never faced back-to-back-to-back P5 programs in school history, but I never imagined it would look like this.

Seeing Gus in that UCF visor makes me cringe. I was never excited about his hiring! I cringed when we hired him! F**k man!!!
washed up auburn coaches ruin AAC or promoted to Big 12 programs and then become senators. when gus is finished with us he'll run for senator in arkansas or alabama.

• Sad
Reactions: Knight59
Could be worse... like getting destroyed by UAB 🤣
yeah it's definitely better to be a shitty p5 team vs a shitty AAC team. then again if we're constantly comparing our situations then we won't get better because hey "at least we're not USF". they should be irrelevant to us, FAU and FIU status.

So is John Walker actually good or overhyped? I see him getting manhandled on the line like everyone else. I know he’s a freshman, but with how highly touted he was I thought he’d at least make some difference

My biggest fear is that any player on this offense is going to abandon this team and move to a “winning” program after this season much like DG orMK.
Would you blame Timmy if he did, Gus literally took the ball out of his hands and gave it to a hobbled JRP that shouldn’t have even been practicing. What does that say to the kid?

Would you blame Timmy if he did, Gus literally took the ball out of his hands and gave it to a hobbled JRP that shouldn’t have even been practicing. What does that say to the kid?
Well Timmy just has too much losing ingrained in him from his USF days so I don't think you can compare him to Keane and Castellanos. Anyone who would rather run out of bounds for a big loss than have an incompletion is a loser. one time is "shit happens", two times and that's who you are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT