ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs Kansas Game Thread ⚔️🖤💛

So is John Walker actually good or overhyped? I see him getting manhandled on the line like everyone else. I know he’s a freshman, but with how highly touted he was I thought he’d at least make some difference
Dude got pushed around like a rag doll. He’s not strong enough right now.

So is John Walker actually good or overhyped? I see him getting manhandled on the line like everyone else. I know he’s a freshman, but with how highly touted he was I thought he’d at least make some difference
At this point, the team should try Jack Daniels or Jim Beam

So when does someone realize we need a competent Defensive coordinator?
Guys don't seem to know their assignments and how to shed blocks and fill gaps. Just an all around poor team performance which ultimately falls upon the head coach and the AD who gave him a contract extensive with our worse loss ever. A real knightmare just in time for Halloween.

Reactions: Knight59
Unreal! Malzahn continues to pile up the records at UCF! KU just recorded their largest margin of victory against a conference opponent since 2005!!! Keep it going, Gus!!!
Not only that, we gave them their 1st punt return TD in 9 years!!!

Gus releasing records of futility!! That's my head ball coach 🍻🍻🍻

• Sad
Our defense is worse than I ever imagined. I know we are in the B12 now but still, it looks anemic.

Maybe it wasn’t a good idea to go with a first-year DC who was a (bad) cornerbacks coach last year for our first year in the Big 12.

Why go cheap on DC when the head coach is only focused on offense?

The reality is that we’re going to have issues as long as we try to get by with “in house” hires/promotions from our AAC staff. It’s time to say thanks but it’s time to go and get P5 talent in ALL of our coaching positions. Sorry but friendships be damned!!! Right, Terry?

As an add-on, we have got to realize we are going to have to pony up some serious cash to get the quality of coaches we want. But unfortunately, I believe Gus is a roadblock to this happening. He appears to always want total control and no real talent in coaching is going to accept this, even as an assistant or a position coach. I’m afraid we’re stuck where we are for now. ☹️

Hey! Was watching the BC/Army game and my cable went out with.29 seconds left, Army winning. Anyone see the end?!?🙃

I really, really was psyched about Gus coming here. His recruiting has been stellar. But he’s such a stubborn SOB that we’ll never progress. His insistence on calling the plays absolutely destroys any rhythm our O gets. There have been numerous examples already where the call was ridiculous for the situation. Hinshaw IS NOT CALLING THE PLAYS! Look at the consistency of inadequacy! Anyone notice any new plays or tendencies? They aren’t there.

If JRP is 80-90% and his best asset is his running, then why is he…never mind. Go Gus bus.
As I asked in another thread, why would you put in an injured running QB who's major talent is running when he obviously can't run. Why waste 2 to 3 series of downs on a running QB wearing a brace who isn't that accurate a passer? Did Gus really think the opposition would think JRP was going to run? How many reps did they waste on JRP in practice? How many reps did Q get in practice trying to get JRP ready to play? What do you think is the real attitude and mood of the locker room?

Reactions: Str8bipp
It’s not worth talking about the QBs right now. Not worth it when Timmy and the running game can put points on the board. By far the biggest problem with the team is the run defense. Giving up 400 yards rushing is a fireable offense
Let's be honest, We don't have a run defense!

Reactions: ReturnOf
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT