ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs Kansas Game Thread ⚔️🖤💛

This is the type of performance when the season spirals totally out of control. The moral of the team is going to be hard to recover. This is all on Gus. Unprepared for thsi game and made a mistake with JRP.
They've obviously given up on him. This shit stinks. Bad. Definitely gonna affect the program in multiple ways.

Reactions: SurfaceWarrior
These guys are thinking that they don't want to get hurt. They have to stay healthy for the portal.

Damn you Kansas. I won't be getting a 3.5 point line next game!
I'm really worried about the next portal window.

Dammit! Just replace everybody on the first team with new guys and and let them get some experience. Our starters at every position suck Or don’t care anymore.

Kansas would be dumb to try and air it out. Run it through the defense. Score or not. Only hope for UCF is a turnover and throwing it gives them a chance.

Will never win with McClain. This is a QB with a year's experience. Yes I know it was high school-usf. It's time for some one else. Anyone else.

I said before the season that the Knights were going to discover that the move from the AAC to the Big XII was going to be a bigger deal that many fans realized. These past two conference games are vividly highlighting why. The Big Dawg Conferences all play some defense if they hope to compete.

UCF's turbo-offense is great when they're up against AAC-level competition. But if a defense forces them into a bunch of three and outs, your poor defense gets gassed.

Reactions: GILL T
I said before the season that the Knights were going to discover that the move from the AAC to the Big XII was going to be a bigger deal that many fans realized. These past two conference games are vividly highlighting why. The Big Dawg Conferences all play some defense if they hope to compete.

UCF's turbo-offense is great when they're up against AAC-level competition. But if a defense forces them in a bunch of three and outs, your poor defense gets gassed.
we weren't that good in the AAC under gus. he was navy's bitch. barely got out with wins against USF.

53 unanswered points against UCF since the 3rd quarter of the Baylor game. Auburn Legacy 1 blamed the fans for the L last week. Let’s see who he blames this week? The refs? The weather? Bad luck?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT