ADVERTISEMENT

UCF Vs Stanford Thread

OK, try to realize there's an entire world out there. And by the way, why are you semi-defending a stupid Standford name? It's a big world. No, I couldn't give a crap about non-UCF sports, but Cardinal is just stupid.
I don’t care what name anyone picks. You seem to.

It's illegal in the NFL and maybe High School, but I think it's allowed in college.
Ok. Had no idea. I found out in College you don’t have to wait until ball is punted to release from line of scrimmage. In NFL only the flyers can go before ball is punted.

Don't let your foot off the throttle. I want to not care about the 4th quarter

how can we not be happy about this win, yet we dId let the foot off the gas. Couldn't ask for a better 1st half, but outscored 20-7 in 2nd. Went to sleep or something in 2nd. Time and again, they were 3rd and 12 or 15, but they had no problem converting. Couldn't understand that. And yes, I hate those garbage TDS we always hand to opponents.

Still, gotta be pleased to get a win.

3-0

Even when we were up 31, I still had doubts because of the pre-Frost/Heupel era. Made me wonder is our talent that much better than back then or did we finally play to the correct system. If so, props to @firm_bizzle who has been saying this all decade. Anyways seasons not over yet...off-season topic.

to put into context how bad that 1st Half was for Stanford , that SC team had Matt Leinart and Reggie Bush

FAMU fan checking back in. I felt bad after watching y’all throttle us...but watching y’all throttle FBS teams sure makes me feel a hell of a lot better. UCF has the best team in the state of Florida and it isn’t close, IMO(I say this as someone who claims FSU as my FBS team smh). I’m keeping my eye on the Knights and hoping that y’all continue this pace. I didn’t watch the game, but it seems you guys should’ve put 60 up on Stanford as well.

SN: We(FAMU) beat somebody 57-20 tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT