ADVERTISEMENT

*****UCF vs. Tulane Official Game Thread*****

Sorry, but I am just laughing at how bad our DBs are playing. Honestly, I have seen practice squads play better.

Reactions: knightraveler
With this cluster F of a 1st half, I am honestly pretty pleased we are only down 10. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: PositYourself
We’ve played the same defensive scheme all year. No changes. No matter how badly we get beat up, especially passing, no changes.

Offensive line needs to be a major priority, but I don’t think Gus has signed many in these first few classes.

Reactions: Knight59
By playing this game TC burns his redshirt correct? If so coaches should have seen this coming and played him a lot more during the year. Can’t really blame him for not being prepared for a game like this. And Keene can go to hell for refusing to play, hope he enjoys his extra year of eligibility at Kennesaw State or northern Illinois.

The new normal and another new low for college football.

Telling the coach. Hmm. Nope. I’m opting out of this regular season game. And then being allowed to stand on the sideline in your game Jersey like you are a part of the team. And expecting a nice post game meal and a plane ride.

Burn his Jersey and Make his ass walk home.

Reactions: Red Wolves fan
By playing this game TC burns his redshirt correct? If so coaches should have seen this coming and played him a lot more during the year. Can’t really blame him for not being prepared for a game like this. And Keene can go to hell for refusing to play, hope he enjoys his extra year of eligibility at Kennesaw State or northern Illinois.
JRB and Keene both provide a better chance to win than Cast.

However I think he has the ability to make this game interesting.

Reactions: U C to the F
Not to be the bearer of bad news...

But this second half may not produce the finest moments in UCF football history.

Reactions: Knight59
Not to be the bearer of bad news...

But this second half may not produce the finest moments in UCF football history.
What do you tjink of Keene now?

The real question (which Brandon won't ask) is whether he chose to not play.

Someone. ANYONE ASK THE ?

The only way to have a chance to win this game is our d-line has to get pressure on Pratt as well as stopping Spears and our o-line has to give our freshman QB some time to set up along with opening some holes for our backs. If Tulane scores to open the 3rd quarter we will need to throw exclusively and then the game will get uglier than we ever imagined. Ending the season with a pathetic showing is not the way to enter Big12 play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT