ADVERTISEMENT

Underrated bands and albums

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004
Who do you have on your list?

I think Fleetwood Mac: Rumours is one of the most underrated albums of all time, and the band is right there overall.

Also, pretty much everything the Beastie Boys did goes way unnoticed. Would probably put Primus in the same category.

Rumors is one of the biggest selling albums in music history. Hard to call it underrated.
Wasn't it #1, or close to it, before Thriller came along?

Reactions: UCFRogerz
Rumors is one of the biggest selling albums in music history. Hard to call it underrated.
Wasn't it #1, or close to it, before Thriller came along?
Yeah, but it has mostly gone forgotten over the last 20 years. I forgot how good it was until yesterday.

This genre is basically unnoticed to begin with but within the genre fandom, I'd say one seriously underrated album is Slaughter of the Soul in 1995 by At the Gates.

Pretty much every would-be metalcore band ripped off riffs from this album left and right.

Reactions: ShinobiWolf
This genre is basically unnoticed to begin with but within the genre fandom, I'd say one seriously underrated album is Slaughter of the Soul in 1995 by At the Gates.

Pretty much every would-be metalcore band ripped off riffs from this album left and right.
Of course.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT