ADVERTISEMENT

USF @ Cincinnati(-14) and other games Thread

Houston not looking good. I would rather play them than a rising Tulane or a vengeful SMU.

so if USF wins tonight does that screw up the Gameday chances? or does the Gameday crew not want 2 straight weekends in cold weather and we get it anyway?

So you get SMU in a championship game to have a worse opponent in it? The smart man would root for Houston, the smart man would root for Cinci, just to have the better opponents to beat. But sure, take the conservative and easy wish.
We're not getting in the CFI regardless, we'll have a better opponent in the NY6, might as well take the easiest path there.

another SEC quality loss......
SEC seems to be beating each other up.

Kentucky turned out to be pretty mediocre in the end. Glad we won’t have to play them. Even though right now we don’t deserve a team just outside the top 4 CFP teams

SEC seems to be beating each other up.

Kentucky turned out to be pretty mediocre in the end. Glad we won’t have to play them. Even though right now we don’t deserve a team just outside the top 4 CFP teams
They wont anyways. Of course if we win out, they match us up with a team that we cant easily use transitive properties on.
Dont schedule us against a team that beat Bama.

Reactions: Mikesi
They wont anyways. Of course if we win out, they match us up with a team that we cant easily use transitive properties on.
Dont schedule us against a team that beat Bama.
There won’t be one this year. College football is being dominated by them

I need to do a rankings to see where this warren guy sits on the list of running Backs we face this season. He looks good

Reactions: Mikesi
Barnett barely won the starting QB job anyway for USF, so I’m not overly excited that he’s gone. He doesn’t scare anyone

How the hell did this Temple team lose to freakin Villanova? I know Battle of Philly and all that, but damn....they are playing some good ball lately.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Temple scored 56 on Houston. Arent they ball control? We should have 100.
Just observing of course...i mean anything can happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT