ADVERTISEMENT

Vegas shooting

This is how I picture Wayne:

im-helping.jpg

It's the Ralph Wiggins "I'm helping. Jpg"

I don't think the website liked it when I hot linked so they blocked it for stealing their bandwidth

I
It's the Ralph Wiggins "I'm helping. Jpg"

I don't think the website liked it when I hot linked so they blocked it for stealing their bandwidth
it happens lots of times with your images . Apparently it’s not just the posters on here that don’t like you , it’s the website , it’s software , everything . Time for a change man *

Reactions: fabknight
I

it happens lots of times with your images . Apparently it’s not just the posters on here that don’t like you , it’s the website , it’s software , everything . Time for a change man *

Oh noooooo I'm not popular on an internet message board!? Even the computers hate me? This is just the worst.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/g00/n...er=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8=&i10c.ua=1

This is all just crazy. I cant believe its been this long and we still know absolutely nothing. Looks like there might be some new things getting ready to come out though. Im not normally a conspiracy theory person, but nothing seems to add up about this shooting. I just want to know the truth. Maybe when we are all old and grey, we will finally know.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/g00/news/nationworld/politics/ct-scott-perry-terrorism-las-vegas-20180119-story.html?i10c.encReferrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8=&i10c.ua=1

This is all just crazy. I cant believe its been this long and we still know absolutely nothing. Looks like there might be some new things getting ready to come out though. Im not normally a conspiracy theory person, but nothing seems to add up about this shooting. I just want to know the truth. Maybe when we are all old and grey, we will finally know.
Must have listened to G B this AM

I’m going to Vegas Monday for the worlds largest outdoor and gun/ammo show. I’m sure this will be a topic of bar discussion.

Reactions: UCFBS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT