ADVERTISEMENT

Vegas shooting

It's humor mostly. but these two douchebags (chemmie and ninjaknight) are full of rage. I wouldn't be totally surprised if they have fantasized about mass shootings. They don't strike you as kind of off?

I have no lost love for either but no, they do not strike me as mass murdering maniacs.

Again- you're trollin' right?

I have no lost love for either but no, they do not strike me as mass murdering maniacs.

Again- you're trollin' right?
I'm trolling. But I bet that the Texas Shooter's facebook acquaintances didn't think his unhinged rants would lead to a massive shooting. I absolutely think chemmie and ninjaknight (especially chemmie) are actually disgusting people in real life. Do you really think that the Texas church shooter's facebook friends thought he'd turn out to be a mass shooter?

I'm trolling. But I bet that the Texas Shooter's facebook acquaintances didn't think his unhinged rants would lead to a massive shooting. I absolutely think chemmie and ninjaknight (especially chemmie) are actually disgusting people in real life. Do you really think that the Texas church shooter's facebook friends thought he'd turn out to be a mass shooter?

Honestly, I'd be hard pressed to argue against this.

Lmao based on what? The fact that I interject facts into your Breitbart fueled circle jerk here? Got some real butthurt snowflakes in here.

Reactions: sirdingydang
i think mac just trolls really hard so its hard to tell with him. but yea i get the feeling that chemmie and ninja are pretty crappy people in real life too.

Man this is hilarious, I must really have hurt your guy's snowflake feelings for y'all to feel this way. I lost what little respect I had for you two after you said that, and now view you purely as a couple of thin skinned whiny little bitches who live in a complete fantasy land and can not stand to have your preconceived viewpoints challenged.

Reactions: sirdingydang
Man this is hilarious, I must really have hurt your guy's snowflake feelings for y'all to feel this way. I lost what little respect I had for you two after you said that, and now view you purely as a couple of thin skinned whiny little bitches who live in a complete fantasy land and can not stand to have your preconceived viewpoints challenged.
How about an emoticon or two for you? I know how much you love them.
[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

Reactions: UCFWayne
[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

Reactions: fabknight
Again, ninja is just proving that he is really unhinged. There is really something wrong with him and chemmie. Honestly, the whole let's be outraged all of the time attitude leads to serious questions about the mental stability of the left. Most of these white male shooters seem to be atheist/agnostic I hate the world types. Columbine, Gabby Giffords shooter, Sutherland Springs shooter, James Hodgkinson (the congressional baseball game shooter).

We're supposed to think that your fits of rage end after you put your keyboard away.

I think you boys are several cards short of a full deck.

I actually have the opposite view of Ninja. He'd probably be hilarious in real life and a fun person to get a drink with.
Indeed. I think he just gets a bit 'too uptight' at times, when people are just joking back with him. I can say that because I've been guilty of doing it too.

I don't always agree with him, but he schools most in here with sound facts and analysis. His snowflake moniker for you all seems quite appropriate.
Well, it goes both ways too. A lot of people are snowflakes these days, being lighthearted about things from one political angle, but getting 'triggered' from another.

Hypocrisy seems to be dominating both the Neo-Conservatives and Progressives alike as of late. I just call out both sides.

I actually have the opposite view of Ninja. He'd probably be hilarious in real life and a fun person to get a drink with. I don't always agree with him, but he schools most in here with sound facts and analysis. His snowflake moniker for you all seems quite appropriate.
he no longer schools anyone though. All I read are posts with him calling people snowflakes or dumbasses etc anymore

he no longer schools anyone though. All I read are posts with him calling people snowflakes or dumbasses etc anymore

He's never schooled anyone. He's incapable of having an argument. His reply to anyone questioning his omniscience is always a name calling rant.

He's never schooled anyone. He's incapable of having an argument. His reply to anyone questioning his omniscience is always a name calling rant.

Hahahaha

I've literally lost track of how many times I've corrected you. Remember when you learned how the first amendment worked? You're welcome.

I actually have the opposite view of Ninja. He'd probably be hilarious in real life and a fun person to get a drink with. I don't always agree with him, but he schools most in here with sound facts and analysis. His snowflake moniker for you all seems quite appropriate.

Hey look, it's someone who can understand the concept of using new information and not be totally butthurt over it. I corrected sirdingy on the legality of machine guns in the US after the Vegas shooting, and he didn't turn into a total wimpering vagina over it, unlike a lot of people on here.

I'd have a beer with you as well and love to talk over our very differing political views, because you and I both enjoy learning new viewpoints.

Hey look, it's someone who can understand the concept of using new information and not be totally butthurt over it. I corrected sirdingy on the legality of machine guns in the US after the Vegas shooting, and he didn't turn into a total wimpering vagina over it, unlike a lot of people on here.

I'd have a beer with you as well and love to talk over our very differing political views, because you and I both enjoy learning new viewpoints.

I think we have some similar views on some topics. And it's funny, I'm easily one of the most liberal libtards on this board and I am the one who SHOULD be a snowflake by so many stereotypes, but I just LOL at most of the shit on here these days. And, as for machine guns, I think I was failing to make my point clear, as I knew that older model machine guns were legal blah blah blah. Don't care anymore anyway about that. Nothing changes, it's fine. whatever. Oh, and I dream of the day where I can shoot a 240 bravo.

Stop being such a embarrassed snowflake.

Now you are just stringing together random insults that have no basis in reality.

This really must be getting to you. Have you considered not posting bullshit? It's a foreign concept to you no doubt, but I won't have any way of making fun of you. Give it a try sometime.

Keep crying little snowflake.

Stuck on step 4: insults.

Do you even realize how badly you are being played right now?

No, you are FNB, of course you don't.

Quick recap:

1) Sirdingy says I school people
2) BT and FNB say no I don't
3) I provide 2 examples of me correcting both BT and FNB
4) BT wisely stays out, FNB swaggers in and seems to think repeatedly calling me a snowflake is somehow a valid logical response to me proving I have corrected him. In his mind he thinks this makes him an internet badass and master debater.

Anything I miss?

You say hilarious and fun. I see Dylan Klebold. Who knows I'm sure a lot of people thought Eric and Dylan were a hoot until they weren't.

It's always fun when two people who spend each day in anti-Trump hysteria pat eachother on the ass.

BT and FNB, no response to being called out on your own bullshit posts again?

Crickets.gif
I don't make bullshit posts.The post said most of America didn't vote for Trump. It absolutely did not say Trump didn't win the popular vote. You all can't handle the fact that most of America did vote for Trump, as in most of the states and the most electoral votes. Then you try and use facts that are not relevant to the conversation to act as if you are right and the greatest internet poster ever and how you school everyone. then Sirdiny comes in, who I like a lot personally and is a fine human being , and supports your incorrect logic with some more of his own. You both start calling people snowflakes yet both probably supported kids not having to take exams or go to school because the biggest liar, bitch and crook that ever ran for office got her ass handed to her after all the polls showed her winning by a landslide right up till the very moment she was forced to concede. But yeah you guys are smarter than me and really showed me up . Bravo

Reactions: fabknight
I don't make bullshit posts.The post said most of America didn't vote for Trump. It absolutely did not say Trump didn't win the popular vote. You all can't handle the fact that most of America did vote for Trump, as in most of the states and the most electoral votes. Then you try and use facts that are not relevant to the conversation to act as if you are right and the greatest internet poster ever and how you school everyone. then Sirdiny comes in, who I like a lot personally and is a fine human being , and supports your incorrect logic with some more of his own. You both start calling people snowflakes yet both probably supported kids not having to take exams or go to school because the biggest liar, bitch and crook that ever ran for office got her ass handed to her after all the polls showed her winning by a landslide right up till the very moment she was forced to concede. But yeah you guys are smarter than me and really showed me up . Bravo

This is where Ninja insults you and tells himself that he's right, you're wrong. And another insult.

This is where Ninja insults you and tells himself that he's right, you're wrong. And another insult.

Yup. It will involve calling you a name, directly or indirectly:
- dumbfuk
- bullshit post
- lost respect
- whimpering vagina
- snowflake
- butthurt
- dumbass
- embarrassing
- whiny
- bitch / bitches
- tard
- idiot
- hypocrite
- etc.

I'll stop there because the list is long. I will at least call him creative...kinda.

Last edited:
Reactions: UCFWayne

You honestly think Mac doesn't know how the electoral process works? Anyways the post said "most of America will not respect Trump because most of America did not vote for Trump" how exactly is the electoral college supposed to respect someone? It's painfully obvious what Mac meant, I'm sorry you interpreted wrong.

And you get on me for the "snowflake" comments, yet conveniently give FNB a pass, despite that being 100% of his last few posts. Hypocrite.

Yup. It will involve calling you a name, directly or indirectly:
- dumbfuk
- bullshit post
- lost respect
- whimpering vagina
- snowflake
- butthurt
- dumbass
- embarrassing
- whiny
- bitch / bitches
- tard
- idiot
- etc.

I'll stop there because the list is long. I will at least call him creative...kinda.

Funny how you don't keep track of the list of 85's insults. You'd probably have to start a separate forum for that though.

Hypocrite.

lol I nailed it EXACTLY

Congrats on pointing out that I'm right?

You still embarrassed over the popular vote comments, or your grammar Nazi / deeply seeded (sic) call out. It's hard to keep track of which embarrassment you are currently butt hurt over since I point out so many of yours.

Congrats on pointing out that I'm right?

You still embarrassed over the popular vote comments, or your grammar Nazi / deeply seeded (sic) call out. It's hard to keep track of which embarrassment you are currently butt hurt over since I point out so many of yours.

Well, we got an "embarrassment" and a "butt hurt". So far, tracking well.

ADVERTISEMENT