ADVERTISEMENT

"What was he doing wrong?"

yikes. That’s one hell of a ratio for him.

The worst part about you MAGAts is trying to explain incredibly simple concepts to you all. 90+% of my posts were made before this board implemented the "like" feature.

It's a little disturbing you are this obsessed with me though, not going to lie. And the irony wasn't lost on me that the same guy who throws around the word "retard" is whining like a goddamn little bitch about insults. LMAO. You poor special snowflake.

Ignored.

Last edited:
We aren’t obsessed with him.

He’s like a big rock in the middle of a nice hike. He’s basically in the way.

Or a bunch of spilled garbage or dog crap. It’s basically annoying, disgusting, and in the way. You have to step over and around it.

How come for some reason that I find it difficult to believe that before the “like” feature was around that this imbecile wasn’t saying anything productive :flush:[roll]

Yeah I put him on block. He’s been following me for 24 hours assuming I’m a Maga guy which is just hilarious by itself. He can have fun replying to the air if he can ever get me out of his throat

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Ahahaha you guys are still obsessed with me?!

Living rent free in your collective minds.

You’ve been replying to people that you know have you on ignore the last 3 days and claim that we’re obsessed. I almost said something this afternoon about it but decided it wasn’t worth it but now that it’s been mentioned by others I’m glad I’m not the only one who noticed.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
You’ve been replying to people that you know have you on ignore the last 3 days and claim that we’re obsessed. I almost said something this afternoon about it but decided it wasn’t worth it but now that it’s been mentioned by others I’m glad I’m not the only one who noticed.
Complete lack of self awareness. Never have seen this before

i believe the ga da is under investigation for fraud. he even said a taser was deadly force just two weeks before. this is clearly political and to try and take attention away from his own case. the cop should walk, it was clearly justified.

i believe the ga da is under investigation for fraud. he even said a taser was deadly force just two weeks before. this is clearly political and to try and take attention away from his own case. the cop should walk, it was clearly justified.

Allegedly took $140,000 of taxpayer money and put it into his non profit and then into his own pocket. Guy is going to get locked up.

Reactions: UCFWayne
It affects me just about as much as it does anybody in America today, zero.
This isn’t exactly true. There are young women of every ethnicity in every major city in this country that are held as sexual slaves. These are children and adults held in abhorrent conditions made to perform abhorrent acts. Every once in awhile there’s a little noise about it but since they don’t represent a large voting bloc it seems it’s not a problem worth our national attention.

Some facts from DoSomething.org:
  1. Trafficking involves transporting someone into a situation of exploitation. This can include forced labor, marriage, prostitution, and organ removal. This kind of exploitation is known by a few different names -- “human trafficking,” “trafficking of persons,” and “modern slavery” are the ones accepted by the US Department of State.

2. It’s estimated that internationally there are between 20 million and 40 million people in modern slavery today. Assessing the full scope of human trafficking is difficult because so cases so often go undetected, something the United Nations refers to as “the hidden figure of crime.”

3. Estimates suggest that, internationally, only about .04% survivors of human trafficking cases are identified, meaning that the vast majority of cases of human trafficking go undetected.

4. Human trafficking earns global profits of roughly $150 billion a year for traffickers, $99 billion of which comes from commercial sexual exploitation.

5. Globally, an estimated 71% of enslaved people are women and girls, while men and boys account for 29%.

6. Estimates suggest that about 50,000 people are trafficked into the US each year, most often from Mexico and the Philippines.

7. In 2018, over half (51.6%) of the criminal human trafficking cases active in the US were sex trafficking cases involving only children.

8. Reports indicate that a large number of child sex trafficking survivors in the US were at one time in the foster care system.

9. Advocates report a growing trend of traffickers using online social media platforms to recruit and advertise targets of human trafficking.

10. The average age a teen enters the sex trade in the US is 12 to 14 years old. Many victims are runaway girls who were sexually abused as children.

11. In 2018, The National Human Trafficking Hotline received more calls from California than any other state in the US, followed by Texas and Florida, respectively. (To contact the Human Trafficking Hotline: call 1-888-373-7888, text 233733, or chat online.)

https://www.dosomething.org/us/facts/11-facts-about-human-trafficking

This isn’t exactly true. There are young women of every ethnicity in every major city in this country that are held as sexual slaves. These are children and adults held in abhorrent conditions made to perform abhorrent acts. Every once in awhile there’s a little noise about it but since they don’t represent a large voting bloc it seems it’s not a problem worth our national attention.

Some facts from DoSomething.org:
  1. Trafficking involves transporting someone into a situation of exploitation. This can include forced labor, marriage, prostitution, and organ removal. This kind of exploitation is known by a few different names -- “human trafficking,” “trafficking of persons,” and “modern slavery” are the ones accepted by the US Department of State.

2. It’s estimated that internationally there are between 20 million and 40 million people in modern slavery today. Assessing the full scope of human trafficking is difficult because so cases so often go undetected, something the United Nations refers to as “the hidden figure of crime.”

3. Estimates suggest that, internationally, only about .04% survivors of human trafficking cases are identified, meaning that the vast majority of cases of human trafficking go undetected.

4. Human trafficking earns global profits of roughly $150 billion a year for traffickers, $99 billion of which comes from commercial sexual exploitation.

5. Globally, an estimated 71% of enslaved people are women and girls, while men and boys account for 29%.

6. Estimates suggest that about 50,000 people are trafficked into the US each year, most often from Mexico and the Philippines.

7. In 2018, over half (51.6%) of the criminal human trafficking cases active in the US were sex trafficking cases involving only children.

8. Reports indicate that a large number of child sex trafficking survivors in the US were at one time in the foster care system.

9. Advocates report a growing trend of traffickers using online social media platforms to recruit and advertise targets of human trafficking.

10. The average age a teen enters the sex trade in the US is 12 to 14 years old. Many victims are runaway girls who were sexually abused as children.

11. In 2018, The National Human Trafficking Hotline received more calls from California than any other state in the US, followed by Texas and Florida, respectively. (To contact the Human Trafficking Hotline: call 1-888-373-7888, text 233733, or chat online.)

https://www.dosomething.org/us/facts/11-facts-about-human-trafficking

I was talking about the slavery of the 17 and 1800s. Yes, slavery still exists and there are more slaves in the world today than there were in the entirety of the US slave trade before 1865.

Reactions: sk8knight
A couple of interesting stats:

According to Wikipedia, there were just under 600,000 slaves transported to America from Africa in total from the early days to 1865, a span of hundreds of years.

According to the Guardian, there are over 400,000 people living in modern slavery in the US at this moment.

It seems that we still have a lot of work to do.

In the APD situation, I take the cops side. If you fight, resist, tumble with a cop, expect lethal actions. THEN, if you grab their weapon and aim it back at them, expect lethal actions. Justified shoot in my mind.

And yet he's been charged with felony murder. That means there was a crime being committed and someone died as a secondary result. I'd like to know what felony the cop was committing prior to the shooting death. Doing his job? Now this cop is facing potentially the death penalty if convicted.

2 things: if that cop was a family member, maybe a son or daughter, would anybody see that video and say their child should be charged with felony murder?

"No justice no peace" is going to take on a way bigger meaning if this cop is convicted. This thing could flip big-time on the BLM movement. I could see an awful lot of cops and white people seeing this as the kind of justice BLM wants and respond in kind.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT