ADVERTISEMENT

"What was he doing wrong?"

So, he allegedly kicked him and another officer will testify against him. Wonder what the latter will testify to, exactly?

Zero chance he’s convicted. I didn’t see the kick on the original video - not good if that did happen and I’m fine with him being charged for that, but the actual shooting was justified and he’ll win a civil suit against Fulton County when this is all over

"Employees will only use that force, which is reasonable and necessary to affect an arrest, prevent an escape, necessarily restrict the movement of a prisoner, defend the officer or another from physical assault, or to accomplish other lawful objectives."

The other officer was assaulted by him. There is no debating that fact. He also was going to flee. The force was justified by the Handbook and by GA Code. None of this will stick.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Also the DA is in a runoff election and did this without the GBI concluding their investigation.

“The Georgia Bureau of Investigation was requested by the Atlanta Police Department on Friday night, June 12th, to investigate an officer involved shooting at the Wendy’s Restaurant on University Avenue. We are in the process of conducting this investigation. Although we have made significant progress in the case, we have not completed our work. Our goal in every officer involved shooting case we are requested to review, is to complete a thorough, impartial investigation before we submit the file to the respective District Attorney’s Office.

The GBI was not aware of today’s press conference before it was conducted. We were not consulted on the charges filed by the District Attorney. Despite today’s occurrence, the GBI will complete its mission of completing an impartial and thorough investigation of this incident and we will submit the file, once completed, to the Fulton County District Attorney’s Office.”

In the APD situation, I take the cops side. If you fight, resist, tumble with a cop, expect lethal actions. THEN, if you grab their weapon and aim it back at them, expect lethal actions. Justified shoot in my mind.

This. nobody condones the murder of unarmed men. However, he was armed during the conflict and escalated the conflict at all turns.

In the APD situation, I take the cops side. If you fight, resist, tumble with a cop, expect lethal actions. THEN, if you grab their weapon and aim it back at them, expect lethal actions. Justified shoot in my mind.

No one believes you. You’re an extremist

"Employees will only use that force, which is reasonable and necessary to affect an arrest, prevent an escape, necessarily restrict the movement of a prisoner, defend the officer or another from physical assault, or to accomplish other lawful objectives."

The other officer was assaulted by him. There is no debating that fact. He also was going to flee. The force was justified by the Handbook and by GA Code. None of this will stick.
Not to mention GA law says deadly force is authorized "if he or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent death or great bodily injury to himself or herself or a third person or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony."

And if that’s not good enough, then there’s SCOTUS, a group that said the officer is authorized to use deadly force to apprehend a fleeing suspect “if the suspect threatens the officer with a weapon or there is probable cause to believe that he has committed a crime involving the infliction or threatened infliction of serious physical harm,"

the officer is authorized to use deadly force to apprehend a fleeing suspect...
Fleeing??!?---LOL The dude was lumbering down the parking lot. My guess is he'd have run out of gas by the time he got to the street.
...if the suspect threatens the officer with a weapon ...
Threatening an officer??!?---LOL The taser wasn't going to hurt anyone. The officer shot him in the back for crying out loud.
...or there is probable cause to believe that he has committed a crime involving the infliction or threatened infliction of serious physical harm.
Committed a crime involving the threatening of serious physical harm??!?---LOL He was drunk and passed out in his car when they approached him.

Committed a crime involving the threatening of serious physical harm??!?---LOL He was drunk and passed out in his car when they approached him.
You do realize that he committed the crime of a DUI and resisted arrest??

You’re once again embarrassing yourself by omitting the timeline of events and the escalation by Brooks only

Fleeing??!?---LOL
flee
/flē/
Learn to pronounce

verb
gerund or present participle: fleeing
  1. run away from a place or situation of danger.

According to the @DaShuckster dictionary, you’re only fleeing a crime if you are a track star. Average or overweight people can’t flee

Moving the goalposts once again, RIGHT guys??
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::oops::oops:

Last edited:
Cue 85 whining like a goddamn little bitch: "bUt tHe cOnGreSS bAsEbaLL sHoOtEr!!!!!1one"
Can one of you left wing Croods tell this obsessed crazyman that 85 has him on ignore

It’s super annoying and snowflake-like for this pussy to constantly comment on someone that’s ignoring him.

Only psychopaths have a one way conversation. What a fukcing obsessed weirdo

Can one of you left wing Croods tell this obsessed crazyman that 85 has him on ignore

It’s super annoying and snowflake-like for this pussy to constantly comment on someone that’s ignoring him.

Only psychopaths have a one way conversation. What a fukcing obsessed weirdo

Dude, tell me Ninja is not still trying to respond to me? [roll][roll]

I’ve had this psycho on ignore for at least 2 years

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT