ADVERTISEMENT

When we have this many haters, we’re doing something right.

You beat me to this great post.

I have never seen such troll activity. What’s driving this type of hatred? We FINALLY lossed a game, that is why this board is exploding with haters. They envy our success and are taking this once in a lifetime opportunity to revel in our short term demise.

No u have haters because u crown yourself imaginary national champs.. You were a cute story last year but began to act like your something more than what u guys really are so now it's time to go back to playing in the sand with the other toddlers in the AAC and let the big kids do what they do mkay? :)

No u have haters because u crown yourself imaginary national champs.. You were a cute story last year but began to act like your something more than what u guys really are so now it's time to go back to playing in the sand with the other toddlers in the AAC and let the big kids do what they do mkay? :)

Wow, you are really butthurt. Please tell us more.

josh-heupel-batman.jpg

The sad thing is that you could have been Boise State. Admired and respected. A household name for a program that wins but it isn’t enough. Looked up to by everyone outside of the Power 5. Respected by all.

But your leaders ruined that with the fake national championship claims, the parade, the rings, and all of their other whiny, bush league bullshit. All of those laughable shenanigans just turned you into a national joke, and your refusal to play anyone with a pulse just solidified your place in history as a joke.

You know what you're not doing right?

Making your board free to everybody. You silly tards...

The sad thing is that you could have been Boise State. Admired and respected. A household name for a program that wins but it isn’t enough. Looked up to by everyone outside of the Power 5. Respected by all.

But your leaders ruined that with the fake national championship claims, the parade, the rings, and all of their other whiny, bush league bullshit. All of those laughable shenanigans just turned you into a national joke, and your refusal to play anyone with a pulse just solidified your place in history as a joke.
Yup, butt hurt. Keep talking trash online because we know you wont in person. Mic drop

I love how the clueless "fans" are coming on our board. From the comments, it's obvious they never received any awards in their lives for being the brightest.

Reactions: GoKnights2003
We must be a pretty damn good team. Nobody trolled us when we were 0-12

Every single troll post is actually flattering

Reactions: GoKnights2003
Haters gonna hate.

AL and UCF, only teams with only one loss since 2017. If you think we suck because it’s us and AL in a league of our own you’re stupid
Don't put yourself in the same sentence as Alabama unless u want them to come by and drill u by 50.. Stay in your lane

Wow, you are really butthurt. Please tell us more.

No that person isn't butthurt you moron...but your classic ucf rationalization attitude certainly has u believing it. And honestly....you all are the balls putting up that national championship sign in the stadium....so f'in retarded....but gutsy. Keep living in the second tier life and God bless your sorry asses

First off we are in the NCAA record books as national champs...

https://www.sbnation.com/college-fo...cf-national-championship-ncaa-colley-rankings

Secondly, our leaders mission was to get our school in the national conversation and I think they accomplished that. It also bought us a ton of free publicity, which is hard to put a price tag on but some put it in the millions.

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...ys-unbeaten-season-was-worth-more-200-million

Third, what was publicized about us playing UF was misrepresented. They wanted a 2 home game and camping world stadium, not truly our home field. We also lose significant money by agreeing to that (millions). Understand too Tx bought their way out of their contract for a game last year and we play Stanford this year. When we scheduled the 4 years ago, Stanford was a contender.

Understand our mission was to expose the hypocrisy and we truly accomplished that. I could go on but understand the media slant first and you just might see things differently...

Boise state sucks.

It's a real NC bitches. Check page 115 of the NCAA record book!

I love how the clueless "fans" are coming on our board. From the comments, it's obvious they never received any awards in their lives for being the brightest.
Ouch, u guys arent used to trash talking r u?

First off we are in the NCAA record books as national champs...

https://www.sbnation.com/college-fo...cf-national-championship-ncaa-colley-rankings

Secondly, our leaders mission was to get our school in the national conversation and I think they accomplished that. It also bought us a ton of free publicity, which is hard to put a price tag on but some put it in the millions.

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...ys-unbeaten-season-was-worth-more-200-million

Third, what was publicized about us playing UF was misrepresented. They wanted a 2 home game and camping world stadium, not truly our home field. We also lose significant money by agreeing to that (millions). Understand too Tx bought their way out of their contract for a game last year and we play Stanford this year. When we scheduled the 4 years ago, Stanford was a contender.

Understand our mission was to expose the hypocrisy and we truly accomplished that. I could go on but understand the media slant first and you just might see things differently...
Self proclaimed national titles are not legitimate. Try again.

Your leaders did you a huge disservice by whining like a bunch of bitches and making fake claims. Nobody likes a sore loser, and they made you famous as Sore Loser U.

Reactions: Sportsfan407
NCAA record book page 115. The truth sucks for the haters because after you're done giving us your opinion, in the end you still have to accept the facts.

Last edited:
We have so many haters because they envy us. We are still in their heads 24-7. And they have no lives. We rule!

Go Knights!
You won a conference that is about 5-20 in bowl games the last few years, and got blown out by a depleted 3rd or 4th place SEC team that didn’t even want to be there. Congrats?

You won a conference that is about 5-20 in bowl games the last few years, and got blown out by a depleted 3rd or 4th place SEC team that didn’t even want to be there. Congrats?

I am still happy and proud to call the knights my team and my school. Still in your head 24-7. Go back to walmart and buy a new tshirt.

NCAA record book page 115. The truth soucks for the haters.
There are lots of fake national championships listed in the “record book”. There’s a reason that the one by your name isn’t in bold like the ones by Alabama’s name. It means that yours isn’t real.

There are lots of fake national championships listed in the “record book”. There’s a reason that the one by your name isn’t in bold like the ones by Alabama’s name. It means that yours isn’t real.

Awww. Boo hoo hooo little baby
Tjere is a reason you are here. You love us bitch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT