ADVERTISEMENT

When we have this many haters, we’re doing something right.

So? Note Dame plays a pretty good schedule. UCF avoids good competition at all costs. As a fan of another non-P5 school, I know the frustration. But my school schedules teams like Bama, Florida, LSU, Tennessee, Auburn, Nebraska, etc every year. We go on the road and play them. You want respect? Do that. Stop scheduling the little sisters of the poor and then complaining that the system isn’t fair. Schools like UCF hurt all of us.

Cool cool... what’s your record in New Year’s Day bowls over the last 5 years?

Reactions: Mikesi
I’ve lived in central Florida (briefly, thank God). I also stayed in a hotel right across the street from UCF’s campus for a business trip a year ago. Nothing but buffet loving fat asses and inbred, confederate flag flying white trash. And did you miss the election that just took place last November?

I think that’s why you Floridians are such angry and sensitive people. You’re used to being laughed at by the rest of America.

Very tasteless - and you accused someone else of having the maturity of a 1st grader?You’ve been living on our board - don’t you have more productive things to do? Perhaps you can go support your team that probably didn’t participate in a bowl game this year.

The sad thing is that you could have been Boise State. Admired and respected. A household name for a program that wins but it isn’t enough. Looked up to by everyone outside of the Power 5. Respected by all.

But your leaders ruined that with the fake national championship claims, the parade, the rings, and all of their other whiny, bush league bullshit. All of those laughable shenanigans just turned you into a national joke, and your refusal to play anyone with a pulse just solidified your place in history as a joke.

Typical troll response totally ignoring all circumstances.

First of all, Boise State made a huge mistakes not claiming a national championship when they were undefeated. The impact that our national championship has had on our program has been huge. Our program is in a better position now than ever before.

Second, what you elitist clowns continue to ignore is the fact that our national championship has been recognized by the NCAA. It's also been recognized by other media outlets like The Prince George Journal in Virginia, the Orlando Sentinel, 740 the Game (who presented the national title trophy to us), the Columbus Touchdown Club, and some others I'm forgetting. Laugh if you want, but they have at least as much credibility as a 12-man selection committee with a majority of P5-biased people on it and no official representatives for the American, Mountain West, C-USA, MAC, or Sun Belt on the committee, meaning that only half of the FBS is represented. Smells like corruption run amuck and abuse of power to me.

So spare us with the "fake" accusations. You all are the fake ones. You're the ones who think a four-team P5-biased beauty pageant is the best way to decide a so-called "national champion." Let's all just assume that the best team will always only come out of one of five different FBS conferences. You know what they say about the word "assume."

1-0 against them. That’s undefeated if you’re slow so not sure how you think they’d drill us by 50. Undefeated against AL. Can you say that?

And I go wherever I want. **** your lanes.
U beat them in 2000 moron.. There really is no hope for u ppl is there lol my god

I’m sure all of the amazing long winning streaks in history were probably ended by a team not as good as LSU

Just because we lost without our #1 QB, doesn’t mean that LSU is better

We HAD to lose at some point

We must be in your Knightmares! Trolls are weak minded morons! Charge on!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT