ADVERTISEMENT

Who else thinks those who feel the need to defend themselves with a gun is a pussy?

UCFhonors

Todd's Tiki Bar
Feb 20, 2010
I swear the people who have guns are the most scared and unconfident people.

You crack me up, Honors. I'll take my guns over your confidence any day of the week, brother.

Reactions: UCFhonors
I have only one gun in the house that is not a heirloom,

Sorry, I am 60 and the wife is almost 59. A couple of 25 year old studs break in, and I will turn their ass into fertilizer for my orange tree.
Confidence=stupid, prepared = smart.

Honors is one of those idiots, who shows up at a gun fight with a 2 inch pocket knife.

Yeah, the police are pussies.

I agree. Bc US cops carry guns it makes them a bunch of pussies. UK cops don't carry guns and they aren't scared, they don't way over react, and they don't kill people for no reason like US cops do all the time.

Case in Point: US cops vs UK cops reacting to pranks:

Seals, Green Berets... Yeah what a bunch of pussies.

They use guns like how a farmer uses a ho, as a tool to do a job. Seals, Green Berets... don't need a gun below their pillow to go to sleep at knight. #coldhardfactsJack

Big difference between those that carry legally and those that don't. I'll let you decide which party they belong to

They use guns like how a farmer uses a ho, as a tool to do a job. Seals, Green Berets... don't need a gun below their pillow to go to sleep at knight. #coldhardfactsJack

You're right. None of them have guns in their homes.

You're right. None of them have guns in their homes.

Three of my best buds are former special forces guys, I'd love to see Honors tell them to their face they're pussies for keeping several weapons in their homes. I know 2 of the three carry and one is a Federal Agent.

Three of my best buds are former special forces guys, I'd love to see Honors tell them to their face they're pussies for keeping several weapons in their homes. I know 2 of the three carry and one is a Federal Agent.

They're pussies. A real man can protect himself and his family against any intruder with just his confidence. Just puff out your chest and you'll be fine.

You know this from all of the special forces you hang out with, right? #makingstuffup

They're pussies. A real man can protect himself and his family against any intruder with just his confidence. Just puff out your chest and you'll be fine.

Exactly. The big govt fans want me to have to register for having concealed weapons when I put my hands in my pockets. #therighttobeararms

Last edited:
I swear the people who have guns are the most scared and unconfident people.

Maybe, but you know what? If a group of armed thugs break down my door at 3:30 in the morning looking for an easy payday, I'd much rather be a pussy standing over two or three corpses than a dead hero that foolishly left a wife and daughter behind to get raped by those bastards.

Maybe, but you know what? If a group of armed thugs break down my door at 3:30 in the morning looking for an easy payday, I'd much rather be a pussy standing over two or three corpses than a dead hero that foolishly left a wife and daughter behind to get raped by those bastards.

I guess if you're really that paranoid - you could conceive that happening anywhere not just at your home. So you should carry your gun everywhere. And your wife and daughter could be raped whenever and where ever you're not there. So, they should carry a gun everywhere they go too. That doesn't sound like being a scared paranoid pussy at all. [eyeroll]

Reactions: MACHater02
If this is a concern, you should move to a better neighborhood.

I guess if you're really that paranoid - you could conceive that happening anywhere not just at your home. So you should carry your gun everywhere. And your wife and daughter could be raped whenever and where ever you're not there. So, they should carry a gun everywhere they go too. That doesn't sound like being a scared paranoid pussy at all. [eyeroll]

Yeah, it's called conceal-carry. Any other obvious things you care to share with us today. Don't know if you've look up lately but the sky is still blue; if you touch fire, you'll feel this burning sensation called heat.

Maybe I realize the odds of a home invasion while you are home are about the same as getting struck by lightning, unless you're a drug dealer.

http://www.mynews13.com/content/new...eola_home_invasion_investigation.html?cid=rss

I Google mapped the location and it seems like a pretty low-key subdivision in St. Cloud. To pretend as if criminals only target other criminals is a pretty stupid and unrealistic way of thinking.

"Sometimes the only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun."

http://www.mynews13.com/content/new...eola_home_invasion_investigation.html?cid=rss

I Google mapped the location and it seems like a pretty low-key subdivision in St. Cloud. To pretend as if criminals only target other criminals is a pretty stupid and unrealistic way of thinking.

"Sometimes the only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun."
There is almost always more to the story. Drugs, loan sharking, or any other of a number of nefarious activities could have lead to this. I doubt it's entirely random, especially since nothing is being reported as stolen. Seems like the boyfriend was being targeted to send a message.

There is almost always more to the story. Drugs, loan sharking, or any other of a number of nefarious activities could have lead to this. I doubt it's entirely random, especially since nothing is being reported as stolen. Seems like the boyfriend was being targeted to send a message.

And that merely proves my point. If the boyfriend was involved in shady dealings that the girlfriend and daughter didn't know was going on, it would be a completely random act for them. Without knowing of his [alleged] shady dealings, they would both be innocent victims. And in such a case, had there been a gun in the house, the girlfriend would be well within her rights to blow that effer away.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT