ADVERTISEMENT

Why was China

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004
experimenting on a bat that's secluded by several hundred miles in a biological lab? It wasn't presenting a threat of any kind to their population.

Darn good question
Its got an easy answer, because it was an Obama program and Trump wanted to undo all of what Obama did.

I wonder if 49 American scientists working in labs across China would have been helpful for sharing information? Maybe and maybe not but the program only cost 2 or 3 hundred million per year so it wasn't about the money.

Its got an easy answer, because it was an Obama program and Trump wanted to undo all of what Obama did.

I wonder if 49 American scientists working in labs across China would have been helpful for sharing information? Maybe and maybe not but the program only cost 2 or 3 hundred million per year so it wasn't about the money.
Exactly. Orange idiot in chief was making policy with spite. Real good leader...NOT

Orange idiot
92136453_879558202465482_2348567917945159680_n.jpg

Personally, I think they released 4-5 different viruses. That's why some areas and people are being hit harder. Also why people are testing positive after getting it.

It's not that simple.

It's looking more and more like China (PRC) has been trying to research SARS like diseases more and more since 2017. This is especially since some of their rural population carries various respiratory viruses. The problem is that they don't have the controls in-place to research such. That's what the US State department was reporting back as early as 2018. The US CDC was offering assistance, and to their credit, China (PRC) was interested. A lot of this, short of the US State cable leaks, is public knowledge based on native Chinese-Mandrin job openings, interviews, news, student research, etc... It's why some are theorizing it came from the lab, but there's absolutely no proof of that.

So it's really a combination of among the rural population with poor controls on research and other things. Nothing was 'engineered,' but there are real issues with 'exposures' in their populace and research in the area.

Of course, then the CCP of the PRC just started 'whitewashing' things when they went wrong. That is pretty much not only proven at this point, but every other APAC nation is charging China with a cover-up. That real 'posturing' by the region doesn't get much play over here in the US Media, because of the 'Orange Man Bad' syndrome (just like hydroxychloroquine is palliative for malaria, lymes and other things, no different than for COVID), but we need to put politics to the side, and put pressure on the PRC and its CCP to start being open about this. They haven't been, everyone knows it, and the rest of APAC is tired of it.

The PRC and its CCP continue to threaten the UN, the WHO and everyone else with 'we'll kick you out' and 'we won't participate' but at some point, we all have to stand united against the RPC and its CCP. That means the US -- yes, agree with Trump for once, it won't kill you -- the EU -- to their credit, most are, especially the UK and everyone else, short of German (who has their selfish interests with China to get access to Middle East resources) -- and the like.

It doesn't help that the WHO is forbidden, by treaty, from officially involving the ROC (Taiwan), which is a whole other issue. BTW, the ROC 'made its own bed' on this, as they asserted they were all of China the first 25 years of the UN. So the PRC has just been 'returning the favor' for the last 50. For those unfamiliar, this ROC (Taiwan) article explains this history, as the ROC itself was 'hardly innocent' in creating this debacle: https://www.taipeitimes.com/News/editorials/archives/2019/10/01/2003723184

SARS-like respiratory diseases are going to be the future, we have to research and prepare for it. We knew this was coming 17-18 years ago, just like the so-called Spanish Flu (called that because Spain was neutral in WWI) really started in 1900 or so. These things don't happen overnight. They evolve. We must all work together to get ahead of things.

The PRC and the CCP need to be 'cornered' but, at the same time, we have to help them. And for everyone complaining about Trump blaming China, understand China is blaming us ... wholesale. Even the WHO is tired of that too.

Last edited:
China may or may not have been doing something bad, in study of the bats and potential viruses that they could spread. But the idea they were testing and it got loose, is not much of a reach. That being said that part of the world is where many of these viruses start, so it being natural also is not a reach. What doesn't change is the fact they lied and did their best to cover it up. That lie and cover up killed tens of thousands of people.

China may or may not have been doing something bad, in study of the bats and potential viruses that they could spread. But the idea they were testing and it got loose, is not much of a reach.
Which explains the US Cable leaks, and why the US was trying to get the CDC to 'educate' the PRC, especially it's CCP, on proper classification of and designated containment facilities and guarantees, since 2018, after the research picked up in 2017.

That being said that part of the world is where many of these viruses start, so it being natural also is not a reach. What doesn't change is the fact they lied and did their best to cover it up. That lie and cover up killed tens of thousands of people.
Yep. The PRC has a serious problem, and it's name is the CCP. Everyone and I mean everyone needs to drop the 'Orange Man Bad' syndrome, and start putting pressure on the PRC, especially their leadership. Just because something is semi-aligned to a Trump'ism doesn't mean it needs to be fought.

It just means that it's a good idea to re-focus on constructive criticism and pressure, regardless of Trump.

I think the US Media should have learned that after hydroxychloroquine, but they haven't. It's still 'Orange Man Bad' syndrome.

It'll be interesting to see how this changes our relationship with China.

Not sure if you're joking but I am totally in favor of that approach and the rest of the world would be behind it
I'm not joking. We're going to go into debt like 6T over this. Obviously I'm not as worried about debt as I am about people's health but China holds our debt and they should be told to **** off for this.

Had they come out and warned us and then I would look at as an unfortunate accident but they lied and covered it up and I believe they killed the doctor who was the whistleblower on this. They made him record a video saying he was wrong and that this disease was no big deal. Then he, a young and healthy guy, dies a few weeks later.

I rag on Trump for the same reasons. He was told about this and downplayed it and told America it was no big deal, compared it to the flu said it would go away etc etc.

His punishment will be removal from office but China needs a punishment too.

I'm not joking. We're going to go into debt like 6T over this. Obviously I'm not as worried about debt as I am about people's health but China holds our debt and they should be told to **** off for this.

Had they come out and warned us and then I would look at as an unfortunate accident but they lied and covered it up and I believe they killed the doctor who was the whistleblower on this. They made him record a video saying he was wrong and that this disease was no big deal. Then he, a young and healthy guy, dies a few weeks later.

I rag on Trump for the same reasons. He was told about this and downplayed it and told America it was no big deal, compared it to the flu said it would go away etc etc.

His punishment will be removal from office but China needs a punishment too.
Trump won't be removed unless the dems bail on Biden and put up a candidate that portrays confidence and creates an air of trust. China does need to be punished and by November most people will believe that as well. Trump will pivot his campaign to a message of "ive been warning you about them for years" and it will be eaten up. His mistakes will be attributed to others because he's really good at creating a boogeyman.

The whole hydroxychloroquine and Dr. Fauci BS is pure 'Orange Man Bad' all but the far-left is tired of.

Of course, this whole situation isn't a positive to anyone.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT