ADVERTISEMENT

Your weekly update on left wing hate and violence

not gonna try to defend a looney celeb. Repubs have plenty of their own lunatics, one of them Steve Bannon was until very recently a lead strategists for the Prez. Not sure how that is relevant at all to the thread?
I keep hearing about how bad Steven Bannon is, will someone provide me some facts to this?

not gonna try to defend a looney celeb. Repubs have plenty of their own lunatics, one of them Steve Bannon was until very recently a lead strategists for the Prez. Not sure how that is relevant at all to the thread?
I keep hearing about how bad Steven Bannon is, will someone provide me some facts to this?
Inauguration speech, travel ban, ryancare. All pushed by him, all failures. Kushner is about to push him out.

Update: the lawmaker in Arizona who called for assault on a female colleague has still not been asked to resign by the DNC

Reactions: btbones
In Trump's, and 85's, America, known white supremacists who beat women are just using their 1st Amendment rights, while the people who protest them are violent and full of hate.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/berkeley-protest-video-of-woman-getting-punched-sparks-outrage/

Known white supremacist groups were marching in support of Trump, as they do regularly. They're just trying to exercise their freedoms!!!

LOL! There's a massive brawl and of course you widdle everything down to this.

Are you using this as a way to not respond to one of your favorite lawmakers threatening women?

Update: the lawmaker in Arizona who called for assault on a female colleague has still not been asked to resign by the DNC
If i were him, i wouldnt be planning any trips out of the country unless he wants to get detained and deported back to Mexico.

This had little to do with protecting freedoms. It was two gangs fighting and destroying public property. Guys like Proud Boys, BasedStickMan, alt-right are mirror images of antifa and its hilarious to see you act like one side is holier than the other? They both are full of fringe and violent lunatics

Basedstickman is overrated. One shot! Thats ok these guys are patriots and performing their duty for Trump when cops have their hands tied. Since Jones switched sides to Trump, all the cops want to beat up a pansy SJW antifa but can't because of local government. Batons will be flying once the commie liberal sjw queers are out of office. Trump is making America Great Again.

LOL! There's a massive brawl and of course you widdle everything down to this.

Are you using this as a way to not respond to one of your favorite lawmakers threatening women?

Keep refusing to acknowledge the open white supremacists marching in honor of our President. Nothing to see here...

Keep refusing to acknowledge the open white supremacists marching in honor of our President. Nothing to see here...

They're assholes.

However, they are assholes who do not invade left wing rallies to assault people and burn buildings.

Left wing assholes, better known as terrorists, do. That is the difference.

Don't forget the two gold Star women who were assaulted by left wingers when trying to enter a veterans ball.

'this was all brought on because of the left and their ignorant protests on a weekly basis. At some point you get tired of watching people who support your president get pushed around, pepper sprayed and beaten up. Watch the video and tell me who the aggressors are, I guess you support the people in all black that have clear tactics to pull their prey away from each other and surround them and beat them. The reason this is happening in California and not Florida is, in Florida the open carry and the stand your ground would change the outcome of the idiots in black.

'this was all brought on because of the left and their ignorant protests on a weekly basis. At some point you get tired of watching people who support your president get pushed around, pepper sprayed and beaten up. Watch the video and tell me who the aggressors are, I guess you support the people in all black that have clear tactics to pull their prey away from each other and surround them and beat them. The reason this is happening in California and not Florida is, in Florida the open carry and the stand your ground would change the outcome of the idiots in black.
The antifas always start the fight but they run away with their tails between their legs. All the Trump supporters want is to speak freely. And as for Florida...antifa don't like guns so they won't fight armed Trump patriots thirsty for sjw pansy blood.

Reactions: drays21
wrong you only dont do it because "you have a career to do" not because you respect anything.
No you would be wrong, at this point I own my own company so it's hard to get fired. I don't do it because I know the difference between right and wrong unlike the mutants in black.

Dear Left Wing pussies,
Please stop attacking white supremacists who love Trump.
Thank you,
Fox News Watchers

Reactions: MACHater02
Dear Chemmie poster on ucf sports.com,
Stop being a douchebag and posting after you promised to leave .
Thank You ,
Everyone

He's now a month and a half passed his vowed leave date. It's sad.

Keep trying to divert the attention to little ole Chemmie, and away from you guys supporting open white supremacists who punch women in the face.

They're radical anti-Semetic racists that have been labeled a hate group by the US, Canada, Southern Poverty Law, etc, etc, etc. They're black supremacists.

I don't know much about them

What have they actually done to garner such label?

u guys are right the extreme left is the only ones who resort to violence and alt right are just choir boys lol

When will this Left on Left violence stop?

From Detroit's popular Greek Town Entertainment district the other night:

Watching all you retards squabble back and forth is awesome.

That's pretty kosher

f***ing teachers

default_facepalm.gif

is it time to deal with some of the problem centers in the USA?

Miami, Detroit, Chicago, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT