ADVERTISEMENT

Your weekly update on left wing hate and violence

A university left wing extremist professor has painted a mural depicting Trump being decapitated. He stated he did it because he was angry about the election.

The left wing gets closer to ISIS every day

A university left wing extremist professor has painted a mural depicting Trump being decapitated. He stated he did it because he was angry about the election.

The left wing gets closer to ISIS every day
And if that very same university professor painted the very same painting four yeas ago but had Obama instead of Trump, the university professor would have lost their job.

An extremist Democratic Representstive in an anti-American far left district in California told an 11 year old girl last night that Trump is a bigger threat to America than any terrorist. Unlike other like minded extremists though, he stopped just short of calling for his assasination.

The left extremism grows

both far right and far left are bad enough. i just think at this time, the far left is acting out more than the right and the violence will only get worse.

Reactions: knights of UCF
Left wing Democratic terrorist group Antifa shut down a Portland Rose parade, for which the local Republican Party was going to participate in, since they vowed to commit violence and destruction of property. They also vowed to assault members of the Republican Party.

Left wing terrorists given a victory.

Left wing Democratic terrorist group Antifa shut down a Portland Rose parade, for which the local Republican Party was going to participate in, since they vowed to commit violence and destruction of property. They also vowed to assault members of the Republican Party.

Left wing terrorists given a victory.

You know, I keep reading posts by Mach, bq, chemmie and others saying that the right was just as bad as the left but I honestly don't see it. I don't even watch Fox news. Maybe I'm just getting old and my memory is failing but I just seriously don't remember anytime that conservatives did this violent kind of stuff relative to left wing vs right wing politics. There may be anecdotal incidents attributable to the right but never large concerted efforts that seem to be commonplace by the left now.

You know, I keep reading posts by Mach, bq, chemmie and others saying that the right was just as bad as the left but I honestly don't see it. I don't even watch Fox news. Maybe I'm just getting old and my memory is failing but I just seriously don't remember anytime that conservatives did this violent kind of stuff relative to left wing vs right wing politics. There may be anecdotal incidents attributable to the right but never large concerted efforts that seem to be commonplace by the left now.
You are correct

Reactions: fabknight

The Berkeley terrorists are proof of this. They're vowing to commit more violence all in the name of preventing someone from speaking there. From exercising First Amendment rights. And yet the Democratic leaders can barely muster criticism of these groups and left wing pundits and celebrities cheer them.

Fascism is real here. Only it's not Trunp, it's the growing left wing acceptance of violence to install viewpoints they believe are beyond debate.

Reactions: fabknight
The Berkeley terrorists are proof of this. They're vowing to commit more violence all in the name of preventing someone from speaking there. From exercising First Amendment rights. And yet the Democratic leaders can barely muster criticism of these groups and left wing pundits and celebrities cheer them.

Fascism is real here. Only it's not Trunp, it's the growing left wing acceptance of violence to install viewpoints they believe are beyond debate.

And since Cal Berkeley Campus Police stand down orders, anarchists are and will continue to having a field day to terrorize others and destroy property not their own without any fear of ever being arrested or held accountable for their actions.

Reactions: btbones

Which is funny because isnt that where the free speech movement really took off in the 60s?

They should be ashamed of themselves. I dont like Coulter, but she should be allowed to speak without threat of violence. What ever happened to if you dont like it, dont listen?!

Conservatives dont act like animals and the Trump freedom movement is just defending themselves from the anarchist/antifa/sjw/multicultural supporting commie limp wrists. Nothing more.

Reactions: drays21
The right has a bad rep, and it's unwarranted.

The left movement is all about feelings and emotion. Thus they are more unstable and more prone to juvenile violence and temper tantrums. Like a baby not getting it's way.

In their minds they think they are right, but the truth is they are actually wrong and their ideology fails everywhere.

thats the mind of the commie/sjw/pinko/multicultural/same sex loving limp wrists.

You see it failing now in the USA even. Those November mid-terms turned alot of US states red from blue. theyre done with tolerating maggots like the left. They want to make America Great Again.

The right has a bad rep, and it's unwarranted.

The left movement is all about feelings and emotion. Thus they are more unstable and more prone to juvenile violence and temper tantrums. Like a baby not getting it's way.

In their minds they think they are right, but the truth is they are actually wrong and their ideology fails everywhere.

thats the mind of the commie/sjw/pinko/multicultural/same sex loving limp wrists.

You see it failing now in the USA even. Those November mid-terms turned alot of US states red from blue. theyre done with tolerating maggots like the left. They want to make America Great Again.

"The right has a bad rep, and it's unwarranted" - I don't know about the unwarranted part. If you look at the remainder of your post, it's just insult after insult and is equally as juvenile. You're no better than the SJWs.

"The right has a bad rep, and it's unwarranted" - I don't know about the unwarranted part. If you look at the remainder of your post, it's just insult after insult and is equally as juvenile. You're no better than the SJWs.

Why is that clown here? It's clearly Pain who was banned for being an asshat.

@brahmanknight , I believe we have someone violating their ban parole.

Josh Whedon, left wing extremist hate monger, and Hollywood favorite Director, today used a Paul Ryan tweet to mock and demean women teen cancer survivors.

This comes over Samantha Bee mocked a cancer survivor just 2 months ago.

The left wing in this country is sinking into a real of pure hatred. They need to be stopped.

I read somewhere that Samantha Bee's husband has a BIG problem with their first class school for their children is opening it's doors to poor blacks lol. So much for loving diversity eh?

we have angered the ((globalist Mafia)) and the parasites they use like Samantha Bee and Joss Whedon to destroy us. We are awakening as a people and realize that we owe our parasites nothing. We realize that we can put an end to them and take back our world but they won't stop until we make them stop.

I want to see them all Grovel and lick the soles of Donald Trump's feet; as he reinstitutes the Hays code, and appoints an Orthodox patriarch as the moral arbiter for all Hollywood films, for the next hundred years.

Payback's a bitch, and they are going to pay.

Stephen Colbert, the guy who is only funny when not being himself, joined fellow left wing extremist celebrities by attacking Trump on his show last night, and by using a disgusting homophobic slur to attempt an insult.

Using your show to launch into a sad, pathetic tirade and insulting homosexuals.

Just another day for the violent left wing in the country.

Stephen Colbert, the guy who is only funny when not being himself, joined fellow left wing extremist celebrities by attacking Trump on his show last night, and by using a disgusting homophobic slur to attempt an insult.

Using your show to launch into a sad, pathetic tirade and insulting homosexuals.

Just another day for the violent left wing in the country.
Stephen Colbert is the first person who comes to mind when I think of violent individuals.

You want to be a homophobe have at it. Its called freedom of speech you sjw limp wristing commies....but attacking President Trump is treason. I hope they throw him in jail and gets raped.

I am trying to figure out which side is worse: the whiny, insufferable vadges who PC and SJW everyone to death with their complaining or the whiny, insufferable vadges who tell us every time the PC and SJW crowd does something that bothers them, and so they complain about. Both sides appear to be too stupid to figure out that they are equally retarded.

I am trying to figure out which side is worse: the whiny, insufferable vadges who PC and SJW everyone to death with their complaining or the whiny, insufferable vadges who tell us every time the PC and SJW crowd does something that bothers them, and so they complain about. Both sides appear to be too stupid to figure out that they are equally retarded.

Or the side that whines about both sides?

This stuff requires pointing out purely due to the massive, insufferable hypocrisy from these lunatics. They were the first to assure everyone that there would be right wing assaults and KKK marches soon after January 20th, yet they are the biggest tools pushing hate and violence.

Or the side that whines about both sides?

This stuff requires pointing out purely due to the massive, insufferable hypocrisy from these lunatics. They were the first to assure everyone that there would be right wing assaults and KKK marches soon after January 20th, yet they are the biggest tools pushing hate and violence.

And right on Que [sic] 85 jumps in. Lmao.

Pointing out that you and the other libtards are no different with your whining isn't whining, Copernicus.

Reactions: DuvalKnight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT