ADVERTISEMENT

Your weekly update on left wing hate and violence

Buzzfeed staff is exposed while joking and wishing for Trump's assassination. A common theme these days.

http://bigleaguepolitics.com/exclus...uzzfeed-director-wishing-trump-assassination/
I believe that the FBI and AG need to take action to indict Buzz Feed employees who made these threats and suggestions and the Company and its Managers who defended them.
If James Comey Director FBI doesn't act he needs to be fired .
When does this kind of banter cross the line and become advocacy for a violent act against a sitting President.
We need to get the attention of the sjw limp wrists loons on the West coast and Prison time might work or give their followers another reason to go into the streets where sooner or later the police will be forced to meet violence with force.

These sjw limp wrist commie morons need to get a fvckin life. he's president now, get over it!! He pays his taxes and apparently a lot more in taxes than the damn3d democrats!!!

Where are the "civil rights" for conservatives?

It really sucks the loud degenerate young minority will define the millenial generation. Most people born in the 80s don't partake in all this ridiculous stupidity.

Daily-Caller-Juan-Prieto-767x567.png

He's an illegal alien student extremist attending Berkeley, who was just given a Leadership Award by the communists who run Berkeley.

race based violence now openly supported by champions on the left

Daily-Caller-Juan-Prieto-767x567.png

He's an illegal alien student extremist attending Berkeley, who was just given a Leadership Award by the communists who run Berkeley.

race based violence now openly supported by champions on the left
Looking at the guys arms I'm doubting he could beat his own ass let alone someone that would fight back.

Newsweek liberal pundit Kurt Eichenwald this week wished that the families and children of Republican lawmakers would die.

A left wing extremist attempted to run a Republican representative from TN off the road yesterday, in what should be considered as attempted murder, over his voting record.

A liberal columnist then chimed in asserting that the woman had a right to nearly kill the congressman under the guise of "self defense".

Left wingers- now providing cover for those attempting to kill lawmakers.

Please post links to your bellyaching. I'd like to read what these nut jobs do. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: knightmare777
What if Rich is the absolute leaker and Russia has nothing to do with this?

He was murdered. This was not a botched robbery.

The DNC should be investigated by a special prosecutor.

The whole premise of this thread is stupid. If you don't think there are nut jobs on all sides of the political discussion then I don't know how to express just how dumb you are.

Reactions: knights of UCF
The whole premise of this thread is stupid. If you don't think there are nut jobs on all sides of the political discussion then I don't know how to express just how dumb you are.

Of course there are nut jobs on all sides but the premise of the thread wasn't stupid and has been serving it's purpose well. The premise of the thread was to point out the hypocrisy of the left relative to being tolerant of free speech, ideas, thoughts, philosophies and diversity. That peace, love, harmony and coexist stuff they espouse is a nice ideal but only as long as you agree with them and their bullsh!t.

Of course there are nut jobs on all sides but the premise of the thread wasn't stupid and has been serving it's purpose well. The premise of the thread was to point out the hypocrisy of the left relative to being tolerant of free speech, ideas, thoughts, philosophies and diversity. That peace, love, harmony and coexist stuff they espouse is a nice ideal but only as long as you agree with them and their bullsh!t.

Not surprised you think so. Tell me more about how persecuted you are as a white Christian male, and we can have a pity party for you here.

Not surprised you think so. Tell me more about how persecuted you are as a white Christian male, and we can have a pity party for you here.

What the fvck does being a white Christian male have to do with the hypocrisy? Does hypocrisy only matter if you're not a white Christian male?

Ah, there he is. The same Ninja we know all too well- someone who hates Christians and constantly insults them.

You love college assholes denying people their constitutional rights yet hate it when Christians raise concerns of their own.

You're an absolute bigot.

Ah, there he is. The same Ninja we know all too well- someone who hates Christians and constantly insults them.

You love college assholes denyin

Pay attention people, I am going to explain exactly how this argument is going down. I have done this dozens of times with 85 and Gal in the last few weeks and it is beyond boring.

Step 1: 85/Gal says something that is literally a lie. In this case: college students somehow violated the 1st amendment rights of a speaker.

Step 2: I call him out. Example: 85 you are a goddamn idiot. The Constitution does not guarantee the freedom of speech from individuals, it guarantees the freedom of speech from government (Congress shall make no law etc)

Step 3: 85 is going to change the subject because he got called out on the bull shit he constantly spews. Probably make fun of me or something.

Step 3.1: I'm going to not let him change the subject, by redirecting back to his false statement. Please 85, explain how private people can violate someone's Constitutional rights by walking out on them. You've made this asinine statement before, I've called you out on it and you evidently learned nothing.

Step 4: He gets so flustered that he can only resort to his primitive frat boy brain and calls me a snowflake (in his mind he wins the argument here, nothing can top a snowflake comment).

This is how literally every discussion has gone with him.

You love college assholes denying people their constitutional rights yet hate it when Christians raise concerns of their own.

You're an absolute bigot.
People like him crack me up. They are the first ones to scream about intolerance for the stereotyping of muslims when there is an attack but are the first to lump all white Christian males together as if everyone has had an easy road to success.

Pay attention people, I am going to explain exactly how this argument is going down. I have done this dozens of times with 85 and Gal in the last few weeks and it is beyond boring.

Step 1: 85/Gal says something that is literally a lie. In this case: college students somehow violated the 1st amendment rights of a speaker.

Step 2: I call him out. Example: 85 you are a goddamn idiot. The Constitution does not guarantee the freedom of speech from individuals, it guarantees the freedom of speech from government (Congress shall make no law etc)

Step 3: 85 is going to change the subject because he got called out on the bull shit he constantly spews. Probably make fun of me or something.

Step 3.1: I'm going to not let him change the subject, by redirecting back to his false statement. Please 85, explain how private people can violate someone's Constitutional rights by walking out on them. You've made this asinine statement before, I've called you out on it and you evidently learned nothing.

Step 4: He gets so flustered that he can only resort to his primitive frat boy brain and calls me a snowflake (in his mind he wins the argument here, nothing can top a snowflake comment).

Where did I lie?

I can tell you're an idiot by Step 2.

These people are trying to hold speeches at PUBLIC UNIVERSITIES that have been pre-authorized by the PUBLIC UNIVERSITY and are being attended by students at this PUBLIC UNIVERSITY.

It is then the role of the PUBLIC UNIVERSITY to assure that the speaker and the people attending are safe, able to carry out their 1st Amendment rights, and to deny left wing terrorists the ability to shut down free speech at a PUBLIC UNIVERSITY.

This is not happening. Berkeley barely even faked an attempt to provide the security required to allow these speeches to happen. Wisconsin sent a whopping 2 "security guards" to a Ben Shapiro speech last year, which of course resulted in the university asking HIM to leave when left wing extremists barged into the room.

It's really simple. I know you're slow, i'll break it down for you: administrators at a PUBLIC UNIVERSITY must assure that the first amendment rights are provided to anyone/everyone that wishes to carry them out on their PUBLIC grounds. Until that happens, these places should stop receiving Federal funds.

Reactions: UCFWayne
I can tell you're an idiot by Step 2.

These people are trying to hold speeches at PUBLIC UNIVERSITIES that have been pre-authorized by the PUBLIC UNIVERSITY and are being attended by students at this PUBLIC UNIVERSITY.

It is then the role of the PUBLIC UNIVERSITY to assure that the speaker and the people attending are safe, able to carry out their 1st Amendment rights, and to deny left wing terrorists the ability to shut down free speech at a PUBLIC UNIVERSITY.

This is not happening. Berkeley barely even faked an attempt to provide the security required to allow these speeches to happen. Wisconsin sent a whopping 2 "security guards" to a Ben Shapiro speech last year, which of course resulted in the university asking HIM to leave when left wing extremists barged into the room.

It's really simple. I know you're slow, i'll break it down for you: administrators at a PUBLIC UNIVERSITY must assure that the first amendment rights are provided to anyone/everyone that wishes to carry them out on their PUBLIC grounds. Until that happens, these places should stop receiving Federal funds.

Bethune Cookman is a private University, which is when you made the first comment.

Goddamn you are stupid. Please at least try in the future.

Ninja still going hard in the paint to unseat Chemmie.

Bob you prob should stay out of this one, don't want to embarrass you further. Unless you want to jump in again about Betsy devoss getting her 1st amendment rights violated, that was pretty funny.

Bob you prob should stay out of this one, don't want to embarrass you further. Unless you want to jump in again about Betsy devoss getting her 1st amendment rights violated, that was pretty funny.
Why is it that you actually think you are embarrassing anyone but yourself?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT