ADVERTISEMENT

2018 Election Results Predictions Thread

Polling looking somewhat accurate in the Midwest but wrong in Florida. RCP got Florida right in 2016

An amazing election for the dems. Popular vote +10% across all races.

Already being reported that the house will subpoena trumps tax returns. House judiciary protects Mueller.

The house is here to hold Trump accountable. It's go time.

Already being reported that the house will subpoena trumps tax returns. House judiciary protects Mueller.

Lol! What a spin on the fact thst the blue wave hit a Red Wall.

Mark my words- moderate D’s in the House will buck the extremists wanting to waste time going after Trump. D majority will be tiny

Republican Senator majority grows. Next SC justice will be easier

Great night for the GOP!

Lol! What a spin on the fact thst the blue wave hit a Red Wall.

Mark my words- moderate D’s in the House will buck the extremists wanting to waste time going after Trump. D majority will be tiny

Republican Senator majority grows. Next SC justice will be easier

Great night for the GOP!
Moderate dems won't have a say. Dems will win the house by like 30 seats.

Another R pickup in the Senate!

McCaskill gone from Missouri

85 is giddy masturbating over every set back to America. He is a perfect example of what is wrong with america. Treating politics like a sports game.

Looking forward to finally seeing crooked Trump's tax returns. It's painfully obvious to anyone with a pulse why he's been hiding them.

The Midwest is looking less tribal, who would of thought a Dem would win Governor in Kansas but a Trump clone that didn’t have any detailed policy on his website during the primary would win Florida. I expected a Putnam win if he would have won the nomination

Reactions: humanjerk

You understand that if he did anything illegal the IRS would have found it first. The house will not get his taxes, he has more power than the house.

The Midwest is looking less tribal, who would of thought a Dem would win Governor in Kansas but a Trump clone that didn’t have any detailed policy on his website during the primary would win Florida. I expected a Putnam win if he would have won the nomination

:joy:

When Republicans win it’s “tribalism”. When Democrats win it’s “free thinking”

Can’t make this up folks. Hey, maybe people here simply didn’t want some dipshit threatening to install an income tax who was under multiple investigations?

Nah- tribalism

And look at the northeast governors tonight.

Reactions: UCFKnight85
:joy:

When Republicans win it’s “tribalism”. When Democrats win it’s “free thinking”

Can’t make this up folks. Hey, maybe people here simply didn’t want some dipshit threatening to install an income tax who was under multiple investigations?

Nah- tribalism
I’m talking about Desantis.

Not every Republican. Wouldn’t feel the same way about Putnam

Nancy Pelosi is incoherently stumbling through a speech that is laughable on all accounts

85 is giddy masturbating over every set back to America. He is a perfect example of what is wrong with america. Treating politics like a sports game.

Looking forward to finally seeing crooked Trump's tax returns. It's painfully obvious to anyone with a pulse why he's been hiding them.

Just because you don't like/didn't vote for the person doesn't make it a "set back to America."

Gillum wavered on issues that got him this far. Bringing on Hillary didn't help. High turnout could've been more. Desantis picking a Cuban america lt governor helped with Latino vote.. White vote was solid w desantis.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
no blue wave, no red wave. If it ends up with the split showed actually not a bad off year for republicans.

Dawg, they can subpoena whatever the hell they want.

The House subpoenad HRCs email files on her private server and magically they were never found to turn over

I hope Pelosi wastes her time doing nothing but showing her TDS and legislating nothing. Let the nuts run the show for 2 years then throw them out in 2020

Reactions: UCFWayne
Perfect election for Donald Trump. He would have never gotten re-elected if he kept both the House and the Senate.

He has a bigger majority in the Senate for his judge and cabinet confirmations.

The idiots in the House will start to investigate everything, which will play to Trump's strengths. He can now rail against the House for 2 years and get re-elected by the same people that elected him 2 years ago.

Perfect election for Donald Trump. He would have never gotten re-elected if he kept both the House and the Senate.

The idiots in the House will start to investigate everything, which will play to Trump's strengths. He can now rail against the House for 2 years and get re-elected by the same people that elected him 2 years ago.
This is fan fiction.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
This is fan fiction.

Keep trying to justify it ... but the "blue wave" didn't happen. The Republicans fared better than all of the pundits and polls suggested ... and Trump is best when he has something or somebody to "fight".

Now he has the Democrats in the house to fight for 2 straight years.

The bonus for the country is that nothing will get done. The Democrats in the House will not give Trump any "victory" on any policy issue .. so they will get nothing done. Perfect for the citizens of the country.

Dawg, they can subpoena whatever the hell they want.
Not sure you have been paying attention this same House has subpoenaed the DOJ for years to no avail. Not going to get his taxes, on what grounds do they try knowing there is an independent investigation?

If you're telling me that "subpoena his taxes!!!" is going to be the rally cry of Pelosi's band of nitwits, and the premise is that something nefarious in those taxes can prove RUSSIA! collusion (still trying to undo 2016), then answer me this: do we not have a Special Counsel ongoing right now to investigate RUSSIA!, with subpoena power?

If Mueller thought that there was something relevant enough in his RUSSIA! investigation to subpoena Trump's taxes, he would have done it by now.

So yet again, Democrats are going to prove that this Mueller investigation is really just a sham and they're going to harass Trump for things that were pertinent to Mueller but not acted upon due to no reason to do so.

How long before Trump blames the Democrats for keeping him from accomplishing anything?

i think you might be right. moderate people will see these democrats with tds on full display for 2 years. trump will coast to a victory in 2020.

i think you might be right. moderate people will see these democrats with tds on full display for 2 years. trump will coast to a victory in 2020.

"Moderate" people know Trump is a piece of shit campaigning for the lowest common denominator in america, did you ignore the exit polls showing who they voted for?

Only in your crazy little racist world do "moderate" people support Trump. It's racist angry stupid white people like yourself and 85 that support him, and literally no one else.

So the end result will be: a very thin 12 seat majority for D in the House, and a now 55 seat majority for R in the Senate.

Which means legislatively virtually nothing will advance (which may be a good thing), but Trump Admin can now get judicial nominees and Cabinet nominees through the Senate much easier.

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT