ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Democrat hopefuls

A large part of the population, including the current president said Obama was Kenyan. If you don't think that idea was incubated in racism then you've decided to be ignorant.

A large part of the population referred to him as Barack Hussein Obama every time they talked about him because they were trying to paint him as a Muslim. If someone goes out of their way to use his middle name every time they talk about Obama then it is an idea incubated in racism.

Some people weren't racists but a lot of people were racists and didn't even realize it.

Or maybe because the name Hussein is kinda Muslim sounding...oh wait, it is a Muslim name and his family, on his father's side, had many ties to the Muslim faith. If someone didn't know it, they would assume he was Muslim although he was baptized in the Christian faith.

Do you have any sources for this or is this just an opinion you pulled out of your ass again? You and shookster always throwing your opinions around as if it were fact.

This is how I know you think most white conservatives are racist, which is why you wrongfully accused me of being one. You're what's wrong with American politics these days.

Let me get this straight: Me pointing out the Trump-led birther movement is evidence that I wrongly see evidence of racism on the conservative side of American politics?

If most Republicans are bad, then I wouldn’t have been one for most of my voting life. But the reason I’m not one today is because of exactly the kind of bullsh*t you’re apparently defending.

Or maybe because the name Hussein is kinda Muslim sounding...oh wait, it is a Muslim name and his family, on his father's side, had many ties to the Muslim faith. If someone didn't know it, they would assume he was Muslim although he was baptized in the Christian faith.

Do you have any sources for this or is this just an opinion you pulled out of your ass again? You and shookster always throwing your opinions around as if it were fact.

Heres a post you replied to about Trump:

"Sued for not renting to minorities. Stated first African American president was really from Kenya. Stated Mexicans are thugs and rapists. Stated Mexican judges shouldn't rule on his cases. Stated Muslims should be banned from the country. Stated some white supremacists are fine people"

Which one of those are not partially correct?

So you're calling me a racist for having used Obama's full name? Holy crap that's a stretch. You sure are a judgmental person. And here I thought libs were all woke, accepting and non-judgy. I think they are more hypocritical than anything else.

@fabknight so it wasn't just about people disagreeing with obama. It was about people saying he was a Muslim from Kenya. That is rooted in racism.

So you're calling me a racist for having used Obama's full name? Holy crap that's a stretch. You sure are a judgmental person. And here I thought libs were all woke, accepting and non-judgy. I think they are more hypocritical than anything else.
Please tell me why you used the name B. Hussein Obama then. I just want to hear the rationale.

Heres a post you replied to about Trump:

"Sued for not renting to minorities. Stated first African American president was really from Kenya. Stated Mexicans are thugs and rapists. Stated Mexican judges shouldn't rule on his cases. Stated Muslims should be banned from the country. Stated some white supremacists are fine people"
So where do I say that I agree with any of it, dipstick?

And before anyone hits me with fab can't be racist blah blah blah. I don't think Fab knows that his ideology is rooted in racism. I don't think he's an overt racist. I don't think he's a white supremacist.

Please tell me why you used the name B. Hussein Obama then. I just want to hear the rationale.
Don't be a dipstick, again. Every news organization used his middle name on a regular bases. Try Googling B. Hussein Obama and tell me how many different websites used the name. You're only accusing me because I'm a white conservative.

Don't be a dipstick, again. Every news organization used his middle name on a regular bases. Try Googling B. Hussein Obama and tell me how many different websites used the name. You're only accusing me because I'm a white conservative.
No one called Barack Obama B. Hussein Obama unless they were trying to insinuate he was a Muslim.

No one called Barack Obama B. Hussein Obama unless they were trying to insinuate he was a Muslim.
You're being judgmental again. Your hatred of conservatives is biasing your thoughts badly...just like Shookster.

"I mean, shit you couldn't even call the president B. Hussein Obama and say that he was born in Africa without getting called a racist"

You're being judgmental again. Your hatred of conservatives is biasing your thoughts badly...just like Shookster.
I googled it just like you said. With quotes around it to make sure I only saw places that used the full phrase "B. Hussein Obama"

Guess what?

All insane conservative sites, no news orgs like you claimed.

I googled it just like you said. With quotes around it to make sure I only saw places that used the full phrase "B. Hussein Obama"

Guess what?

All insane conservative sites, no news orgs like you claimed.

https://www.cnn.com/specials/barack-obama

The first three words of the first sentence...

"Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, on August 4, 1961."

Oh yeah, and damn that racist wikipedia.

I’m waiting for you to show me where I said he was born in Africa

Not everything is about you snowflake. Your presidents first political move was to say that. Fab insinuated that he has questions about it. We're talking about if conservatives were unfairly labeled as racists for criticizing Obama. With that being a huge racist storyline is say there was a lot of racism thrown at Obama.

Not everything is about you snowflake. Your presidents first political move was to say that. Fab insinuated that he has questions about it. We're talking about if conservatives were unfairly labeled as racists for criticizing Obama. With that being a huge racist storyline is say there was a lot of racism thrown at Obama.
I didn't have questions about it. I was making a point that if you didn't know he was baptized a Christian, that based on his name you would assume he was Christian? Is there something incorrect about that?

I didn't have questions about it. I was making a point that if you didn't know he was baptized a Christian, that based on his name you would assume he was Christian? Is there something incorrect about that?
I wouldn't guess someone's religion based on their name to start.

I can't see video's at work but Coulter is shock jock...you can't take a lot of her stuff seriously.

I'm saying that calling him that is rooted in trying to make a connection between him and Saddam Hussein based on a middle eastern name.

Saying he was born in Africa is all because he's black. That was the probable cause that started the conspiracy theory.

It was fair to criticize Obama policies if you didn't like them but to say that so many people were falsely accused of racism is wrong. Many people were being racists and didn't realize it. You yourself were saying things that were rooted in racism. I don't think you're a racist person but without someone to force you to think critically about why you said the things you said. You were just repeating stuff you heard and not thinking about the fact that it was actually racist.

I'm saying that calling him that is rooted in trying to make a connection between him and Saddam Hussein based on a middle eastern name.

Saying he was born in Africa is all because he's black. That was the probable cause that started the conspiracy theory.

It was fair to criticize Obama policies if you didn't like them but to say that so many people were falsely accused of racism is wrong. Many people were being racists and didn't realize it. You yourself were saying things that were rooted in racism. I don't think you're a racist person but without someone to force you to think critically about why you said the things you said. You were just repeating stuff you heard and not thinking about the fact that it was actually racist.
I think you are making some huge assumptions that aren't accurate but rooted in your bias against conservatives. We will have to disagree because while I appreciate your argument, I think it's wrong because of your hatred of conservatives.

Why is it that people always Delano when speaking of Roosevelt?

I think you are making some huge assumptions that aren't accurate but rooted in your bias against conservatives. We will have to disagree because while I appreciate your argument, I think it's wrong because of your hatred of conservatives.

Why is it that people always Delano when speaking of Roosevelt?
Because people call presidents what they call them.

No one called Barack Obama "B. Hussein Obama." You know that so don't play ignorant. It is easy enough to prove with a Google Trends search but I don't feel like typing it in and taking a screenshot and all that.

Fab’s right. End of debate.

Everybody calls our blowhard President Donald John Trump and questions his citizenship.

Lol color me shocked that the two dipshits of the board who falsely call people racists all the time are AGAIN trying to call Fab a racist

Didn’t Shookster learn the first time he tried to lie about Fab and label him a racist? He ran away from that thread entirely

Reactions: fabknight
Didn’t Shookster learn the first time he tried to lie about Fab and label him a racist? He ran away from that thread entirely

This is like saying Obama’s birth certificate was faked and the Government covered it up.

Even your buddies who smile and shout “Hell yeah” in encouragement know it’s all bullsh*t but like it anyway.

You seriously need to develop some new material, 85. The problem with this one — as you’ve experienced — is that I can always throw it back in your toadie troll face by quoting previous posts.

Get creative, dude. Step out of your shell and hit me with something that’s original at least.

Lol color me shocked that the two dipshits of the board who falsely call people racists all the time are AGAIN trying to call Fab a racist

Last time someone called Fab a racist he said I can't be racist I'm married to a minority.

That type of logic doesn't hold up because I hate piece of shit baby boomers but I have parents.

Plenty of sexist assholes are married to women.

Using 1 relationship in someone's life to eliminate them from examination of their actions is exactly the same thing as saying you have a black friend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT