ADVERTISEMENT

A GOP Candidate to Rally Behind:

They had him on FAUX NEWS!!! the other day. He was pretty funny. I like Cocaine Mitch.

Finally, someone who brings intelligence AND charisma to the table. I'm gonna vote for him twice.

GOP is stale and embarrassing because this crusty ball-rippling fart of a candidate is likely going to convince the 75IQ red hats that he's going to run the spooks out of West Virginia and that's all they'll need to know.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
GOP is stale and embarrassing because this crusty ball-rippling fart of a candidate is likely going to convince the 75IQ red hats that he's going to run the spooks out of West Virginia and that's all they'll need to know.

This is literally how trump won. It will be scary when an actually competent person tries this approach.

This is literally how trump won. It will be scary when an actually competent person tries this approach.
False. Trump knew exactly what to say to people & played the msm like a fiddle that’s how he won. Rust belt blue collar type state wins where he knew could win & executed flawlessly. ultimately the POTUS is a puppet. Corporations run everything. MIC gonna MIC. Ditto big pharma etc. Last president that wasn’t controlled enough was killed in office.

False. Trump knew exactly what to say to people & played the msm like a fiddle that’s how he won. Rust belt blue collar type state wins where he knew could win & executed flawlessly. ultimately the POTUS is a puppet. Corporations run everything. MIC gonna MIC. Ditto big pharma etc. Last president that wasn’t controlled enough was killed in office.

You forgot the Zionists who run the corporations.

You must be tired still

You forgot the Zionists who run the corporations.

You must be tired still
Given. I just say they’re not old school Catholics.

Assad must go! Libya where we got rid of big bad Gaddafi doin awesome as is Iraq. Straight Christian people suck so bad except those who exist to serve the State of Israel! Weird deal where the people who got the savior killed are literally approve the slightest questioning.

Cocaine Mitch’s official twitter weighs in on Blanks loss last night

DcuHK6aXkAARpzZ

Reactions: Crazyhole
Given. I just say they’re not old school Catholics.

Assad must go! Libya where we got rid of big bad Gaddafi doin awesome as is Iraq. Straight Christian people suck so bad except those who exist to serve the State of Israel! Weird deal where the people who got the savior killed are literally approve the slightest questioning.

Next up, Rouhani must go! Stop me if you heard this one before: An unpopular Republican president who won the election but lost the popular vote is now pushing for a very aggressive stance against a Middle Eastern country that is 4 letters long and begins with the letter "I" over suspected weapons of mass destruction that our own intel say do not exist.

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
Private citizen Trump knew Iraq was dumb made fun of New World Order low energy Jeb for it. Same Flynn out warmonger Bolton in. Really all garbage. Zog is gonna zog.

28b5uuv.jpg

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Private citizen Trump knew Iraq was dumb made fun of New World Order low energy Jeb for it. Same Flynn out warmonger Bolton in. Really all garbage. Zog is gonna zog.

28b5uuv.jpg

Meh. Trump is really enacting ME policy that you've been waiting for- letting the regional allies fight their own wars. Expediting arms sales to Israel and Saudi and maintaining political support for them taking a more assertive role.

Less US troops fighting, more Zionists and Arabs fighting.

Trump declared he wants to remove troops from Syria and the Swamp Experts all went nuts.

Meh. Trump is really enacting ME policy that you've been waiting for- letting the regional allies fight their own wars. Expediting arms sales to Israel and Saudi and maintaining political support for them taking a more assertive role.

Less US troops fighting, more Zionists and Arabs fighting.

Trump declared he wants to remove troops from Syria and the Swamp Experts all went nuts.

Sounds good. I'm skeptical. We're long overdue for a false flag/excuse for pointless (well not pointless to the MIC) war i.e. 9/11 Saddam didn't do it Saddam doesn't have WMDs, let's get Saddam.

When we building the the wall? Our "great ally" has a nice wall.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT