ADVERTISEMENT

Abortion is love

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004

Abortion is justice.

Yes. That unborn baby needs to be brought to justice and by killing it you are conducting an act of love. Chop that little fvcker up because he deserves it and you love him.

Bold move right out of the gate. Props for having balls the size of basketballs to this guy.

Not sure why it's a justice element, but their rationalization for love is very easy to understand. Because this woman will inevitably improve her life more without that unwanted child than with it, and because, if she keeps the child, then the child will inevitably live a terrible life with her hating it, then it is an act of love to both the child that will never be to not have to struggle and the child that is to come later who will struggle less.

That is such a dangerous soundbite for Justice Sotomayor. I wonder what the rest of the context for it is.
It may go down as one of the most nefarious statements every made in a Supreme Court case. I'm not so sure that it isn't cause for removing her from the bench.

Well, it is the Biden administration so racism isn't necessarily that bad.

The same people who take horse tranquilizers for COVID are now trying to convince us that a blob of cells getting squirted out is "murdering a baby."

Not much the rest of us sentient beings can do when there is such a huge portion of the public that just ignores established science in favor of whatever Fox News tells them.

The same people who take horse tranquilizers for COVID are now trying to convince us that a blob of cells getting squirted out is "murdering a baby."

Not much the rest of us sentient beings can do when there is such a huge portion of the public that just ignores established science in favor of whatever Fox News tells them.
Oh, it's horse tranquilizers now. That was a great setup for the rest of your post because it was equally stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: UCFKnightfan08
As a staunch, Pro-Choice (yes, Pro-Abortion) Libertarian ... this is everything that is wrong with Woke. They literally have to falsify a narrative, and label everyone else racist, sexist, etc...

Abortion is justice.

Yes. That unborn baby needs to be brought to justice and by killing it you are conducting an act of love. Chop that little fvcker up because he deserves it and you love him.

Just like with kids being 'Superheros' for getting a type of vaccine that even their vaccinated parents are unsure they should get given it's relative age of development and utter lack of study over years.

Chemmie is right it's just a blob of cells. The Mississippi law allows for an abortion up to 15 weeks and then that's it . There is nothing in the law that says you can't terminate the pregnancy at the blob of cells stage .

Personally I find abortion is an abomination to humanity . With that said my wife's grand mother killed herself in the 1940s giving herself an abortion in Ohio. On that day two lives were lost . So, I think there needs to be a legal and safe way to address this. Abortion needs to be the last option and it's 2021 where we have stupid shows on MTV glorifying teen pregnancy..it's not 1940 where being single and pregnant is a mark of shame. There are centers willing to help and pay for unwanted pregnancy . There options in birth control and such where pregnancy can easily be prevented and options to carry a baby to adoption. The government should err towards life ,both of the mother and unborn fetus .

My other problem with abortion is this. There are some , maybe many in the society, who look at downs syndrome, autism and other congenital birth defects would be better off left unborn. They cite burden to the family, quality of life and stuff. My middle son had meningitis when he was 24 days old .It destroyed half his brain . I was told by a neurologist to put him in a home and walk away. I was told my son would be low functioning vegitated state .

That doctor was a jackass and didn't not know nor could prognosticate worth a crap. yes ,my son is disabled and yes he need my help to function in every aspect of his life . you know what he loves the outdoors,he loves boating, roller coasters and I took him to the bulls game last weekend and would appropriately try to cheer when the crowd got loud . he knows his family, friends, pets and he knows his house and even though blind and in a wheel chair with a half brain he can navigate our purpose built handicap accessible home . My son is full of life and is radiant with joy and happiness. I think his quality of life is outstanding. So, using abortion to justify ending a disabled persons life early on to me is evil,it's NAZI evil. I employ a severely autistic young man who loves his work and is a kind soul .

So, for me , we need abortion to be legal but it should shunned by our society and we should embrace life even very imperfect life . Our humanity is better for it .

Reactions: ucfMike
... With that said my wife's grand mother killed herself in the 1940s giving herself an abortion in Ohio. On that day two lives were lost . So, I think there needs to be a legal and safe way to address this.
And that's the continued argument, women will do it anyway, hence why it's -- ironic as it may seem -- a saftey issue of, by and for women's health. People can disagree, but we have drug rehabilitation and other programs for simliar reasons too. I could list a number.

Abortion needs to be the last option and it's 2021 where we have stupid shows on MTV glorifying teen pregnancy..it's not 1940 where being single and pregnant is a mark of shame.
Because, just with organized crime and teen gun deaths (90%), it's an issue with society, not something that is well address by law. Colion Noir constantly points this out with guns as well.

Heck, Gauge got his bicep blown to bits by Rittenhouse because he watched too many cop and other TV shows that have Media'isms where people run down the street with guns drawn after people, and think you point guns at people to 'threaten' them. And people wonder why police always shoot when they pull-point?! It's because they don't 'draw' until they are going to do so! The TV/Media'isms are not real.

TV/Media'isms make us stupid and irresponsible. And society re-enforces them. Reality TV makes them worse. Heck, Obama started it, Trump was the obvious successor being a Reality TV, and now is setting set another example politically about Reality TV versus actual responsibility.

There are centers willing to help and pay for unwanted pregnancy .
Yes, but women still have to take the baby to term. That's a commitment.

And people, espeically men, shouldn't use the excuse that "You shoudn't have had sex, if you didn't want that risk," because we men don't have to actually carry it to term either. It's no cakewalk.

There options in birth control and such where pregnancy can easily be prevented and options to carry a baby to adoption.
Now let me stop you right there, because that gets tricky. Because beyond contraception, here in the US ... our STD prevention in teens just, to be blunt, sucks. We have 8x the STD transmission rates of the French who have more sex. The British are almost as bad as us.

We have one side preaching abstinence, and the other side glorifying random sex. The French have more sex, but more responsible sex, less partners, more monogamous (or polygamous, but 'fixed' polygamy with the same people), than we do. So ... no, the US kinda sucks here.

And that includes how we 'help' women with pregnancies. Just saying.

The government should err towards life ,both of the mother and unborn fetus .
The government should never be involved as far as I'm concerned. That's the problem right there, groups of people using the government's guns.

I'm also the guy that says the goverment shouldn't be funding Planned Parenthood either, but that's another discussion. Planned Parenthood was much better when they were serving women's health, and not more of a stem cell generation plant, in addition to lobbyists.

I don't agree with the right much on abortion, but it's not just a conspiracy theory that there are contracts with quotas on some of this stuff. The encouragement for abortions and that revenue stream is real. It does exist. Most Planned Parenthood offices don't cater to it, but some do ... and have been legitimately caught, and I don't just mean Project Veritas.

No, the government shouldn't be involved ... other than regulation only. I fear young women who are encouraged to be a 'breeding ground.' That's why I'm against parental consent, but for parental notification (post-abortion).

My other problem with abortion is this. There are some , maybe many in the society, who look at downs syndrome, autism and other congenital birth defects would be better off left unborn. They cite burden to the family, quality of life and stuff. My middle son had meningitis when he was 24 days old .It destroyed half his brain . I was told by a neurologist to put him in a home and walk away. I was told my son would be low functioning vegitated state .

That doctor was a jackass and didn't not know nor could prognosticate worth a crap. yes ,my son is disabled and yes he need my help to function in every aspect of his life . you know what he loves the outdoors,he loves boating, roller coasters and I took him to the bulls game last weekend and would appropriately try to cheer when the crowd got loud . he knows his family, friends, pets and he knows his house and even though blind and in a wheel chair with a half brain he can navigate our purpose built handicap accessible home . My son is full of life and is radiant with joy and happiness. I think his quality of life is outstanding. So, using abortion to justify ending a disabled persons life early on to me is evil,it's NAZI evil. I employ a severely autistic young man who loves his work and is a kind soul .
There was a good Star Trek: The Next Generation episode on this. A bit simple, a bit hokey, but on-point.

When we try to perfect our society, we're only going to limit our progress. Our progress as a society is helping others and learning from them. It's not 'leave it to others, charity, the rich or -- help us all -- government.'

So, for me , we need abortion to be legal but it should shunned by our society and we should embrace life even very imperfect life . Our humanity is better for it .
I agree, but no government involvement ... other than regulation. And not over-regulatoin either.

Oh jesus christ, now we've got Leo Tolstoy and Mark Twain both commenting on the issue.

Abortions, birth control pills, IUDs, condoms, morning after pills, sponges, coat hangars, and every other method of stopping unwanted pregnancy should be free, provided by government, on every damn street corner in America. Give that shit out like you gave crack to black folks in the 80s!!!

Abortions, birth control pills, IUDs, condoms, morning after pills, sponges, coat hangars, and every other method of stopping unwanted pregnancy should be free, provided by government, on every damn street corner in America. Give that shit out like you gave crack to black folks in the 80s!!!
Hey, I'm totally OK with having abortion clinics on every corner in predominantly minority neighborhoods. That's where the demand is.

Man, I love it when you guys just keep proving me right. Crazyhole and OLearyLookAlike on the same morning.

I have the best Racist-dar on earth. I can sniff you jackwagons out like a bomb dog.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Man, I love it when you guys just keep proving me right. Crazyhole and OLearyLookAlike on the same morning.

I have the best Racist-dar on earth. I can sniff you jackwagons out like a bomb dog.
Is it more racist to want minorities have access to abortion or more racist to restrict it? You guys need to get your narrative straight.

• Haha
Reactions: sk8knight
I don’t have a strong position either way on abortion other than I like what Kavanaugh said about it yesterday. If they overturn Roe v Wade, I am going to be very interested in what Alyssa Milano’s explosion will look like.

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
I don’t have a strong position either way on abortion other than I like what Kavanaugh said about it yesterday. If they overturn Roe v Wade, I am going to be very interested in what Alyssa Milano’s explosion will look like.
I appreciated what he had to say about it. Too bad most people saw him as some right wing terrorist.

I'd like to see Kavanaugh's detailed explanation. Right now we have a lot of Media Hyperbole ... especially since he ruled againts a religious organization and for abortion rights as a Judge prior -- the infamous lie of our, now, VP.

If we're forcing women to grow a baby they don't want to grow, why are they the ones that have to pay for it? Shouldn't the baby be born with the medical debt?

If we're forcing women to grow a baby they don't want to grow, why are they the ones that have to pay for it? Shouldn't the baby be born with the medical debt?
Which is the common, Libertarian argument too.

That the state has no right to force upon fiscal hardships on a pregnancy-capable** citizen for 20+ years when the citizen has an option to avoid them**, even more so when the argument for such is morality-based, and not actually 'societal breakdown' or 'disorder.'

I.e., unlike shooting adults and kids, society is not going to break down if women terminate a pregnancy in their body.

**This argument, of course, doesn't do well when it comes to men, because the state can force men to be fiscally liable. How we solve that ... is a deeper discussion, because it's not about the man's body.

Which is the common, Libertarian argument too.

That the state has no right to force upon fiscal hardships on a pregnancy-capable** citizen for 20+ years when the citizen has an option to avoid them**, even more so when the argument for such is morality-based, and not actually 'societal breakdown' or 'disorder.'

I.e., unlike shooting adults and kids, society is not going to break down if women terminate a pregnancy in their body.

**This argument, of course, doesn't do well when it comes to men, because the state can force men to be fiscally liable. How we solve that ... is a deeper discussion, because it's not about the man's body.
Except that no one is forcing a liability onto a woman who chooses to exercise her right to engage in a reproductive act but doesn’t want to deal with the very predictable outcome of that act. Now, rape and incest is a different story, but those are a small fraction of abortions.

As a libertarian, you should also be against taxpayer-funded abortions as taxpayers should not be forced to financially absolve others of the responsibility for their actions.

Reactions: major.tom.foolery

The guy who has contempt and hate for other people views an unborn child as a "blob of cells".

Wow, who would have figured?

Reactions: Crazyhole

It's hilariously ironic that the people who pretend to buy into the anti-racism garbage, and pretend to "care more" about the black community, are also the ones cheerleading the continued mass slaughter of unborn black children in this country.

Nothing makes you happy than black mothers killing their own children to assure that there aren't more black babies brought into the world.

The true definition of being anti-racist!

Reactions: Crazyhole
How come these people care more about rights for their stupid pets than they do for fetuses?

Roe is going to be overturned. It's a foregone conclusion at this point. But in its infinite wisdom, the SCOTUS will be opening up a whole new can of worms. Instead of 'resolving' the issue, it will become even more inflamed.

The decision will automatically make women second-class citizens and de facto incubation slaves to The Big Bad State.

But I'm sure the irony will be totally lost on our anti-vax crowd with their 'my body, my choice' mantra. :)

Roe is going to be overturned. It's a foregone conclusion at this point. But in its infinite wisdom, the SCOTUS will be opening up a whole new can of worms. Instead of 'resolving' the issue, it will become even more inflamed.

The decision will automatically make women second-class citizens and de facto incubation slaves to The Big Bad State.

But I'm sure the irony will be totally lost on our anti-vax crowd with their 'my body, my choice' mantra. :)
Let's just implement the Belgian or Swedish model. Seems like a reasonable compromise.

You're ignoring established science again, Copernicus.

Science? You're part of the political movement that declares that gender is fictional, men can be women, women can be men, men can have babies, women can have balls, but then turn around and declare that only biological women can dare have a say in the abortion debate.

You mean like that science?

Except that no one is forcing a liability onto a woman who chooses to exercise her right to engage in a reproductive act but doesn’t want to deal with the very predictable outcome of that act.
Not when she has a viable option to terminate, no. The state should never force her. That's just Libertarianism 101. The state has no right to turn 1 sex act into 9 months let alone +18 years of responsibility, when there is a viable alternative they could use. It's wrong to use the state for such.

Furthermore ... statements like yours are why a lot of women take serious issue with men who think such, and I don't blame them. How many irresponsible things do we all do that hurts others, but we aren't held accountable? How much are men held liable like women in this regard?

Now, rape and incest is a different story, but those are a small fraction of abortions.
I'm not even going to address those, but the voluntary sex.

As a libertarian, you should also be against taxpayer-funded abortions as taxpayers should not be forced to financially absolve others of the responsibility for their actions.
Did you miss the part where I am against taxpayer funding of Planned Parenthood?!

And the one where I'm questioning the 'fiscal incentives' they have had the past 15+ years? It's not just a right-winger conspiracy either. Medical reserach has a supply issue. I fear the age where more and more clinics are actively, openly soliciting.

Planned Parenthood should be an entirely private entity by, of and for women's health in a darth of options, from contraception to when women do wish to choose, but ... they need to serve the individual woman and her choices.

And not some of the non-sense we're seeing more and more of.

Science? You're part of the political movement that declares that gender is fictional, men can be women, women can be men, men can have babies, women can have balls, but then turn around and declare that only biological women can dare have a say in the abortion debate.

You mean like that science?
You're making shit up again.
Unless you can show me some kind of science that shows your statements have been investigated and reached those conclusions.

Did you miss the part where I am against taxpayer funding of Planned Parenthood?!
Hmmm....do you think the right's efforts to destroy Planned Parenthood might have something to do with the United States having an appallingly high infant mortality rate (We're talking living, breathing babies who died) compared to other developed nations around the world (we're ranked around 42nd.) What's wrong with this picture?

Reactions: jj1987
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT