ADVERTISEMENT

Again

mach3ucf

Golden Knight
Apr 24, 2003
More pointless Rioting, and Looting, this time in Baltimore.

The only thing you do is hurt your own community when you loot.

Come on, white people! Time to confirm your biases!! Whoohooo!!!

If white people were as angry about cops shooting people, and beating them to death, then we wouldn't have this problem in the first place.

vengeance and justice are 2 separate things!
In fact I call this Home Grown Terrorism!

Come on, white people! Time to confirm your biases!! Whoohooo!!!

If white people were as angry about cops shooting people, and beating them to death, then we wouldn't have this problem in the first place.
What are the percentages of arrests of black people that end without incident? I don't condone what happened to the guy in baltimo
A riot is the language of the unheard.
What a dumbass thing to say.

I have a Crazy Idea. Tranquilizer Darts!
Non Lethal, and people going to sleep, means they can be detained. Also this would prevent worse rioting.

Also this way we know who is doing this, as many always say they are outsiders, not locals.

What are the percentages of arrests of black people that end without incident? I don't condone what happened to the guy in baltimo

What a dumbass thing to say.
Let's be honest that we don't actually know what happened yet. Perfectly healthy idiots scream for help in cop cars all the time and then do stupid shit to injure themselves. Almost none of them end up dead. Troublesome, suspicious, and deserving investigation? Absolutely. Putting those involved on suspension was a good move.

Rioting, though? Absolutely asinine. I go to and through Baltimore all the time for work. Not surprised at all that there's riots in Baltimore, unfortunately.

Indiana would not let Baltimore in. Baltimore is a true shithole.

I'm now convinced that law enforcement won't/can't do jack sh!t to protect you or your property when the shit hits the fan. That was on display tonight.

Good to know.

Good thing there is a curfew that starts...
TOMORROW.

What in the F#€%?

Of course the police aren't doing anything to protect the property, they are in a poor, minority, neighborhood!! I guarantee you, if the protesters walked a few miles into a more affluent area, the bullets, teargas, and billy clubs, would be flying. That's all the cops do during riots, make sure white people aren't affected.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
Let's be honest that we don't actually know what happened yet. Perfectly healthy idiots scream for help in cop cars all the time and then do stupid shit to injure themselves. Almost none of them end up dead. Troublesome, suspicious, and deserving investigation? Absolutely. Putting those involved on suspension was a good move.

Rioting, though? Absolutely asinine. I go to and through Baltimore all the time for work. Not surprised at all that there's riots in Baltimore, unfortunately.
I believe 100% that the police in this case are guilty for this mans death. What I also believe is those that are rioting are doing so because they are POS people stealing from others. There is a difference between protesting and rioting.

Reactions: jetsaholic
i read one time (back in 2003-5ish) that there are people in the black community (upper echelons of it) that feel that the mob mentality and the threat and fear of riots is one of the only political tools black people in this country have that gets the rest of mainstream america's attention...

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
Of course the police aren't doing anything to protect the property, they are in a poor, minority, neighborhood!! I guarantee you, if the protesters walked a few miles into a more affluent area, the bullets, teargas, and billy clubs, would be flying. That's all the cops do during riots, make sure white people aren't affected.

Oh I see. So it is the intentional policy of the black mayor, and the black police chief, to assure that they only protect the whitey areas and let the black parts burn when they otherwise could have stopped it?

Yea, brilliant logic, as always. You're incapable of thinking about something without first and foremost serving up some moronic generalization about racism. Which makes me certain you used to be a racist yourself and are now serving "self probation" where you must be overly reactive to everything.

I'm guessing that the police were way behind because 15 of their guys were injured by the mob, they would be blamed for ANY injury suffered by "an unarmed black protester", and there is simply no way for them to police a mob in the ultra-PC media driven world we live in.

In the meantime, people are losing their businesses, their property, their security, and their dignity because the mob is once again trying to destroy a city.

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights

You don't know a god-damned thing about the "plan" of law enforcement in Baltimore...

You're "educated" guess is as good as the rest of ours. What I saw was a mayor who just let it happen and a curfew that starts a day too late.

How much do you know about Baltimore? Your assumption that all those businesses were "black-owned" on Monroe is blissfully ignorant also. Many were owned by a mostly middle-class Vietnamese population in that area that settled there in the shadow of Annapolis after the fall of South Vietnam. Go look it up.

Wow. Talk about a "cause-head" from PCU.

i read one time (back in 2003-5ish) that there are people in the black community (upper echelons of it) that feel that the mob mentality and the threat and fear of riots is one of the only political tools black people in this country have that gets the rest of mainstream america's attention...

Partly true. I mean Baltimore has a pretty documented history of police abuse going back decades but the police are never charged with crimes. In some cases settlements occur, but no one is ever punished.

Partly true. I mean Baltimore has a pretty documented history of police abuse going back decades but the police are never charged with crimes. In some cases settlements occur, but no one is ever punished.

Baltimore has a black mayor and a black police chief. If there really is racist police abuse rampant in the system, then why is it not being addressed? Or has it been and no one wants to admit it, in fear of killing the narrative? In Ferguson everyone was clamoring for more black people in government; well in Baltimore they already have it. At the key positions of power.

And these mobs don't give a shit about changing anything within the system; they're out there simply to cause chaos, steal, and act violently to justify their own shortcomings as a human being.

Worth your time to read --

The Brutality of Police Culture in Baltimore

$5.7 million is the amount the city paid to victims of brutality between 2011 and 2014. And as huge as that figure is, the more staggering number in the article is this one: "Over the past four years, more than 100 people have won court judgments or settlements related to allegations of brutality and civil-rights violations."

Also worth your read

Nonviolence as Compliance

Over the past four years, more than 100 people have won court judgments or settlements related to allegations of brutality and civil rights violations. Victims include a 15-year-old boy riding a dirt bike, a 26-year-old pregnant accountant who had witnessed a beating, a 50-year-old woman selling church raffle tickets, a 65-year-old church deacon rolling a cigarette and an 87-year-old grandmother aiding her wounded grandson ....

And in almost every case, prosecutors or judges dismissed the charges against the victims—if charges were filed at all. In an incident that drew headlines recently, charges against a South Baltimore man were dropped after a video showed an officer repeatedly punching him—a beating that led the police commissioner to say he was “shocked.”

When you see a very small percentage of protesters acting out like this, it makes you step back and wonder just what could make people so angry. Everyone knows nothing good comes from looting...so why are the people doing it? Clearly the vast amount of peaceful protests aren't getting enough attention on this issue.

No, I step back to listen to the message of the people with signs and assembling in peaceful protest. They are worthy of respect and their message is worthy of listening to, since they're lobbying for change in a lawful and civilized manner.

I do not give a shit what is going through the minds of the domestic terrorists in these mobs. There is absolutely no social context or message to be derived from people looting a CVS, burining it to the ground, destroying businesses that people worked hard to build, attacking people, throwing projectiles at people simply because they're white, etc etc etc

The people with the signs are angry, the people destroying the city are just degenerates who have no desire to see a better community.

Reactions: UCFEE
Media will focus on the small minority causing violence to get more viewers and clicks, articulate people with legit concerns who are not causing violence will be ignored, the general public will get their biases confirmed by theor choice of media, and nothing will be done to change anything.

So who gives a shit about this, it's old and boring.

Media will focus on the small minority causing violence to get more viewers and clicks, articulate people with legit concerns who are not causing violence will be ignored, the general public will get their biases confirmed by theor choice of media, and nothing will be done to change anything.

So who gives a shit about this, it's old and boring.

lol

There are over 15 cops in the hospital from attacks, 15 buildings are burned the ground, the Orioles had to cancel a game due to the violence outside, there are videos of reporters being assaulted in the street, there are videos of indiscrimate racist driven assaults, and over 144 vehicles have been destroyed and torched.

Yet you can't figure why the media is covering THIS?

That "small minority" seems to be extremely good at destroying shit.

And what they are doing will cause harm to this community for decades. This area will become a retail desert yet we will hear the community blame the retailer for not coming in.

lol

There are over 15 cops in the hospital from attacks, 15 buildings are burned the ground, the Orioles had to cancel a game due to the violence outside, there are videos of reporters being assaulted in the street, there are videos of indiscrimate racist driven assaults, and over 144 vehicles have been destroyed and torched.

Yet you can't figure why the media is covering THIS?

That "small minority" seems to be extremely good at destroying shit.

And those actions are still being caused by a small minority of participants. There's nothing wrong with reporting on the violence and destruction, the problem is reporting it on a loop (because that's what draws dumb people's eyeballs). At some point a deeper conversation about the problems needs to be had so the actual systemic breakdowns can be addressed.... but who am I kidding, we're too stupid as a society to get anywhere near having that conversation.

We know what works to prevent inner city kids from growing up to be degenerates, bUT it will take work and we only like to pretend that we like to do hard work.

Baltimore mayor for Prez - the new Americas mayor:

“ It’s a very delicate balancing act because while we try to make sure that they (protestors) were protected from the cars and the other things that were going on, we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well,” Rawlings-Blake said.

Where is the weeks-long outrage when whitey riots for their sports teams?
kentucky-riot.jpg

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/11/white-people-rioting-for-no-reason.html

Chemmie, you're stupid. That area of Baltimore is not a hood or a black predominant area. That's right by Camden Yards, where the Orioles play. It's right by the harbor and city hall. I know you bask on sounding stupid and whatnot but try and be smart stupid.

Fact is, when you have a kid die in police custody, when the officers involved are not suspended pending investigation, when the major of the city tells the media that police should give their citizens some room to express themselves violently and when the preacher at the kid's funeral tells and angry and frustrated mob which included predominant members of gangs that he wants to see rivers flowing of justice... this is what you get.

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
...and an editorial from the local paper, from a person in one of the most widely distributed photographs, says the majority of the problem was caused by drunk, white, baseball fans.
http://www.citypaper.com/news/all-c...rday-nights-violence-20150428,0,5472440.story

LOL

There are many videos of fighting and projectiles being thrown at people, steps from Camden, and it mostly certainly wasn't due to "white, drunk baseball fans".

I'm sure "white, drunk baseball fans" were also the people who sent 15 cops to the hospital, torched buildings, and were dragging people out of their cars to assault them.

Chemmie, you're stupid. That area of Baltimore is not a hood or a black predominant area. That's right by Camden Yards, where the Orioles play. It's right by the harbor and city hall. I know you bask on sounding stupid and whatnot but try and be smart stupid.

Fact is, when you have a kid die in police custody, when the officers involved are not suspended pending investigation, when the major of the city tells the media that police should give their citizens some room to express themselves violently and when the preacher at the kid's funeral tells and angry and frustrated mob which included predominant members of gangs that he wants to see rivers flowing of justice... this is what you get.

Again, he doesn't know a damn thing about Baltimore.

Also, I didn't see a bunch of "white, right-wing redneck terrorists" running around Baltimore last night, because, like...that's been identified as the most "immediate threat" next to ISIS.

Fantasy land. 100% media Fantasy Land.

Oh, he hates religious people...including those members of the clergy and their "archaic hateful religion" even though they unified behind their faith to encourage others to subdue the violence. Yep...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT