ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama WR transfers in...

He committed to Kentucky earlier this year after he announced he was transferring from Alabama. I wonder what happened this Spring, because UK reportedly revoked his scholarship.

• Wow
Reactions: PhDee and tjb74
He committed to Kentucky earlier this year after he announced he was transferring from Alabama. I wonder what happened this Spring, because UK reportedly revoked his scholarship.
Yeah we keep getting these weird situations. Another one where we now wonder if the cup of coffee he had at Kentucky will cost him eligibility for this year... Just like Branden Jennings.

Yeah we keep getting these weird situations. Another one where we now wonder if the cup of coffee he had at Kentucky will cost him eligibility for this year... Just like Branden Jennings.
Is Jennings not available?

Is Jennings not available?
I am not sure honestly. He enrolled at Kansas St for a few months so that technically would have used his 1 free transfer. So he would have to apply for a waiver to be eligible this year.
Has anyone heard anything on this?? I know he is on campus right now.

Reactions: Knight Strength
I am not sure honestly. He enrolled at Kansas St for a few months so that technically would have used his 1 free transfer. So he would have to apply for a waiver to be eligible this year.
Has anyone heard anything on this?? I know he is on campus right now.
According to reports, unlike Jennings, he never participated (either attending school or spring practice) at KY. So it's a different situation. But it seems like "situations" are something we'll need to get used to....

Reactions: tjb74
According to reports, unlike Jennings, he never participated (either attending school or spring practice) at KY. So it's a different situation. But it seems like "situations" are something we'll need to get used to....
That is awesome to hear!!

That is awesome to hear!!
Apparently, KY decommitted him because of lack of participation. Once he's on campus and participating we'll have one up on his KY commitment. BTW, this is all really strange stuff....

Reactions: tjb74
There are still LBs in the portal.....but we added 2 of the top 10 guys already, so a impressive result.

The guy with the best transfer grade left in the portal is a 0.84 (our guys are .90 or better.

If you want to look at guys with just HS grades, there is a 4 star guy from Indiana, named Cameron Williams, 2019 class, 6’ 3” 218 Lbs coming out of HS who ran track in HS.

Apparently, KY decommitted him because of lack of participation. Once he's on campus and participating we'll have one up on his KY commitment. BTW, this is all really strange stuff....
Even more weird, is I believe he stated he never committed to kentucky they just announced his commitment without his permission.

I like the part about Bru McCoy where he talks about Tennessee’s amazing staff and how much they care about their players.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT