ADVERTISEMENT

Another school shooting

I have a lot of anxiety about this christmas. After 2 suicidal episodes this year I am really uncomfortable with the idea of being around the in-laws. This year has also brought about changes with my girls. I got divorced 8 years ago and had full custody of my kids until this year. They moved in with their mom in january and things have been pretty difficult between us since then. Nobody, including my wife, has been terribly supportive of what I've been dealing with this year and I've been putting on a happy face whenever I'm asked how things are going because when I'm honest it makes things worse. I'm just tired of it and now its going to be in my face for the next few days. Nobody understands but everybody has a solution.

Sorry to vent. Merry christmas to everyone"

Crazyhole said:
Fag that loves black cock^^^^

Crazyhole said:
I hope that someday Mike has a wife and child, and they both die in a fire.

Crazyhole said:
From covid. The vaccines clearly suck black cock, just like Mike

Crazyhole said:
Should stop sucking black cock^^^^^

Crazyhole said:
Not surprising that you want to keep sharing a post about you sucking black cock. At least you aren't ashamed of it

Crazyhole said:
Mike sucks black cock.

Somebody is triggered. Hope they don't post gifs of people masturbating all night, because that would show how impressive their character is. (And might get reported to Rivals)

I guess we won’t be seeing HuskerBeaver1978 anymore, unless the racist, suicidal, schizophrenic, decides to act like he’s 2 imbeciles. Lol.

Yeah, allowing kids to purchase AR-15s is no big deal. :rolleyes:

Just ask the kids attending Robb Elementary, Sandy Hook, and Parkland. By the way, I could have listed 23 school shootings in the US THIS YEAR. Guess what? ALL of them were committed by an underage boy.

At least hunting rifles can't run through hundreds of bullets in seconds.

The AR-15s were our soldiers go-to weapon during the Vietnam War.

Wanna bet?

Totally agree. It's a headscratcher why we have people like you and sk8 who want to talk about everything about gun violence (unlocked door, single access points, violent video games, yadda, yadda, yadda) except answer the question why the general public needs high-powered assault rifes like the AR-15.
Ar-15s were used in Vietnam? Ar-15s are considered "high powered"?

This is why gun grabbers should educate themselves on guns before spouting off.

Last edited:
Ar-15s were used in Vietnam? Ar-15s are considered "high powered"?

This is why gun grabbers should educated themselves on guns before spouting off.

AR doesn't even stand for Assault rifle. They are not that big of a deal. Maybe limit the magazine but the gun itself isn't different than many rifles

AR doesn't even stand for Assault rifle. They are not that big of a deal. Maybe limit the magazine but the gun itself isn't different than many rifles
I'm cool with limiting the magazines to 30 rounds, but if we're being honest it wouldn't matter.

I just find it funny that people that have never fired one try to preach about how dangerous they are. Here in Nebraska, it's literally the smallest gun that can legally be used for deer hunting and that is dependent on using the correct round. It's not a large caliber rifle, which is why the military is switching over to the .300BLK.

I'm cool with limiting the magazines to 30 rounds, but if we're being honest it wouldn't matter.

I just find it funny that people that have never fired one try to preach about how dangerous they are. Here in Nebraska, it's literally the smallest gun that can legally be used for deer hunting and that is dependent on using the correct round. It's not a large caliber rifle, which is why the military is switching over to the .300BLK.
They are used because they are available. And in most states have looser regulations than handguns.

They are used because they are available. And in most states have looser regulations than handguns.
And it doesn't matter. It's not as if the rate of fire is actually dictated by the capacity of the magazine. If you think that you can roll through a drum barrel in an AR-15 I recommend that you go and try it. If you think that 1- 30 round mag in 5.56 can be discharged significantly faster and accurately vs 3-10 round mags, I have some beachfront property to sell you. Spraying bullets is rarely effective, which is why the military tend to use the 3 round burst.

• Love
Reactions: UCFBS
  • A 9mm bullet can blow a lung right out of your body. - Fact-check: true.
  • An AR-15 weighs as much as ten moving boxes. - Wow, that's heavy!
  • A ghost gun is completely invisible and can fire a 30 magazine clip in half a second. - Where's the lie?
  • Fully-semi-automatic rifles with extended clip triggers and shoulder things that go up are 3.5x deadlier than regular fully-semi-auto rifles. - That's over 3x deadlier.
  • Guns are 3.5 times more deadly when wielded by a cis-white male. - No surprise there.
  • The average American male owns 471 guns. - And sometimes, they CROSS STATE LINES!
  • The smell of gunpowder is scientifically shown to make people more racist. - That explains a lot.
  • The dreaded Gauss Cannon in Doom Eternal propels metal spikes from a magnetized chamber at extremely high velocities causing demons' heads to literally explode in giant torrential downpours of blood. - Thanks to the NRA, these are actually legal.
  • Bullets emit carbon dioxide, a greenhouse gas. - Guns are killing people, but more importantly, they're killing the PLANET.
  • Many guns are made out of the exact same metal used to build Trump Tower. - Coincidence? I think not!
  • 12 million sea turtles are killed by assault guns every minute. - This is so sad.
  • Abraham Lincoln was killed by a gun. If guns didn't exist, he'd still be alive today. - He could've banned racism.
  • Bob Gun invented the gun to kill deer in 1704, and Hitler adapted them for killing humans in 1935. - Before that, nobody had ever been murdered before.
  • Alec Baldwin still has access to guns. - A terrifying thought.
  • 32% of self-inflicted wounds come from Bugs Bunny bending back the barrel of the gun to point it at the shooter. - And if Bugs Bunny ties the barrels of your shotgun into a bow, it could blow up in your face! Not good!
  • Democrats claim black guns are much more dangerous than other races of guns. - Sounds kinda racist, bro.
  • Guns are referred to as "magic fire sticks" by Native Americans. - And Elizabeth Warren.
  • If you shoot a red barrel with a gun it will instantly explode. - Every time.
  • Guns can be used to overthrow governments. - Why would we ever want to do that? We can totally trust the government!

• Love
And it doesn't matter. It's not as if the rate of fire is actually dictated by the capacity of the magazine. If you think that you can roll through a drum barrel in an AR-15 I recommend that you go and try it. If you think that 1- 30 round mag in 5.56 can be discharged significantly faster and accurately vs 3-10 round mags, I have some beachfront property to sell you. Spraying bullets is rarely effective, which is why the military tend to use the 3 round burst.
Maybe you are illiterate but I’ll try again. Angsty 18 year olds use AR-15s to murder 20 people because that is what gun stores will sell them.

• Dislike
Reactions: UCFBS and Ucfmikes
  • A 9mm bullet can blow a lung right out of your body. - Fact-check: true.
  • An AR-15 weighs as much as ten moving boxes. - Wow, that's heavy!
  • A ghost gun is completely invisible and can fire a 30 magazine clip in half a second. - Where's the lie?
  • Fully-semi-automatic rifles with extended clip triggers and shoulder things that go up are 3.5x deadlier than regular fully-semi-auto rifles. - That's over 3x deadlier.
  • Guns are 3.5 times more deadly when wielded by a cis-white male. - No surprise there.
  • The average American male owns 471 guns. - And sometimes, they CROSS STATE LINES!
  • The smell of gunpowder is scientifically shown to make people more racist. - That explains a lot.
  • The dreaded Gauss Cannon in Doom Eternal propels metal spikes from a magnetized chamber at extremely high velocities causing demons' heads to literally explode in giant torrential downpours of blood. - Thanks to the NRA, these are actually legal.
  • Bullets emit carbon dioxide, a greenhouse gas. - Guns are killing people, but more importantly, they're killing the PLANET.
  • Many guns are made out of the exact same metal used to build Trump Tower. - Coincidence? I think not!
  • 12 million sea turtles are killed by assault guns every minute. - This is so sad.
  • Abraham Lincoln was killed by a gun. If guns didn't exist, he'd still be alive today. - He could've banned racism.
  • Bob Gun invented the gun to kill deer in 1704, and Hitler adapted them for killing humans in 1935. - Before that, nobody had ever been murdered before.
  • Alec Baldwin still has access to guns. - A terrifying thought.
  • 32% of self-inflicted wounds come from Bugs Bunny bending back the barrel of the gun to point it at the shooter. - And if Bugs Bunny ties the barrels of your shotgun into a bow, it could blow up in your face! Not good!
  • Democrats claim black guns are much more dangerous than other races of guns. - Sounds kinda racist, bro.
  • Guns are referred to as "magic fire sticks" by Native Americans. - And Elizabeth Warren.
  • If you shoot a red barrel with a gun it will instantly explode. - Every time.
  • Guns can be used to overthrow governments. - Why would we ever want to do that? We can totally trust the government!
Lol, what/where is this from?

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
IcUxUl4gYHyZLDErUexekVgS38KsisQ-GlD_TO6VPBk.png

• Haha
  • Dislike
Reactions: Ucfmikes and UCFBS
Holy fuking shit you are a moron.

You can not be serious. I posted that as a joke, and you doubled down on it.

Copy/Paste your off-topic banter here:

I'll respond accordingly.

• Love
Copy/Paste your off-topic banter here:

I'll respond accordingly.
Right on fukcing cue...

Holy fuking shit you are a moron.

You can not be serious. I posted that as a joke, and you doubled down on it.
Let's keep relevant discussion going on this thread... I think reasonable people agree that resource officers, single entry points, etc are not addressing the issue... I don't think it's just guns either, certainly doesn't help... But going back even further upstream... I've coached kids in the 90s and coach kids in 2020s, and having first hand experience, I can clearly see an immense contrast in kids coping with competition/defeat... It is a cry-baby session these days, kids are giving up mid-game, and take constructive criticism too personally and out of context... Where does this change of culture stem from?

• Love
Let's keep relevant discussion going on this thread... I think reasonable people agree that resource officers, single entry points, etc are not addressing the issue... I don't think it's just guns either, certainly doesn't help... But going back even further upstream... I've coached kids in the 90s and coach kids in 2020s, and having first hand experience, I can clearly see an immense contrast in kids coping with competition/defeat... It is a cry-baby session these days, kids are giving up mid-game, and take constructive criticism too personally and out of context... Where does this change of culture stem from?
You are a godamn moron. This is not an off topic statement, it is a summary of our debate. I might as well be debating a doorknob.

No one gives a shit about your whiny little bitch thread, stop being so goddamn stupid.

You are a godamn moron. This is not an off topic statement, it is a summary of our debate. I might as well be debating a doorknob.

No one gives a shit about your whiny little bitch thread, stop being so goddamn stupid.
We need a "Parking Lot" reaction option

👍😂😳🙁😡👎 and---> 🚗

😂

• Love
We need a "Parking Lot" reaction option

👍😂😳👎 and---> 🚗

😂
I mean what am I supposed to do here? I posted an obviously satirical joke, assuming no one here is dumb enough to use it as their actual talking point, and then you come out and word-for-word restate the punch line as your actual no-shit belief.

I am flabbergasted.

How do we as a nation reconcile this problem with stupidity? I can't be expected to treat you as an equal when it comes to opinions and voting. It is legitimately terrifying to me that your vote counts the same as mine.

Maybe you are illiterate but I’ll try again. Angsty 18 year olds use AR-15s to murder 20 people because that is what gun stores will sell them.
A TEC-9 works even better in school quarters.

It too was banned.
It too was still used years after its ban.

No one wants to revisit those facts ... and the failure of the AWB.

Pistol calibre carbines and, even more so, short-barrels, are still the most effective.
Especially with the selection of bullets difficult to find in any 5.56-6.2mm (.22-25).

That was proven a hundred years ago too ...
And the cartridges are only more effective now.

Find me an FBI analyst that disagrees.

Although I fully expect Ninja to twist what I stated.
And call me every insult under the sun at the same time.

And the Cabal continues its trend ... no differing opinion in a post will go without 10+ responses, 2-4 from one person, possibly 2-3 from one other too.

Last edited:
A TEC-9 works even better in school quarters.

It too was banned.
It too was still used years after its ban.

No one wants to revisit those facts ... and the AWB.

Pistol calibre carbines and, even more so, short-barrels, are still the most effective.
Especially with the selection of bullets not readily found in 5.56-6.2mm (.22-25).

That was proven a hundred years ago too ...
And the cartridges are only more effective now.

Find me an FBI analyst that disagrees.
The 5.56 is fine and all, but here's what everybody actually needs:

• Haha
The 5.56 is fine and all, but here's what everybody actually needs:

For controllability, I'd rather have 6.5 Creedmoor than .308.

Of course, I'd rather have an M5 with the new Army 6.8mm too.
But even a civilian MCX Spear with the .277 Fury would be fine too.

I cannot wait for people to call for banning the MCX Spear and .277 Fury.

But just like with the focus on the NRA, ignoring the USCCA and NSSF ...
It won't be until someone kills with a MCX/.277 that they will stop talking only AR/.223.

The Parkland shooter using 10 cartridge magazines would agree with you too.

Every single mass shooter that tried to use drum and other, >>30 cartridge magazines, all jammed. The Aurora is still my personal favorite.

Plus he managed a sub-20% kill rate ... which is not unheard of for AR/.223. In fact, it was boosted by a non-AR weapon, so it was actually even lower.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crazyhole
I mean what am I supposed to do here? I posted an obviously satirical joke, assuming no one here is dumb enough to use it as their actual talking point, and then you come out and word-for-word restate the punch line as your actual no-shit belief.

I am flabbergasted.

How do we as a nation reconcile this problem with stupidity? I can't be expected to treat you as an equal when it comes to opinions and voting. It is legitimately terrifying to me that your vote counts the same as mine.
Easy there fella. I agree with some of what you are saying, but can’t agree with all of it. If you live in a blue area and he lives in a red area, his vote counts more. Not the same. Now, please continue.

• Sad
Reactions: NinjaKnight
For controllability, I'd rather have 6.5 Creedmoor than .308.

Of course, I'd rather have an M5 with the new Army 6.8mm too.
But even a civilian MCX Spear with the .277 Fury would be fine too.

I cannot wait for people to call for banning the MCX Spear and .277 Fury.

But just like with the focus on the NRA, ignoring the USCCA and NSSF ...
It won't be until someone kills with a MCX/.277 that they will stop talking only AR/.223.

The Parkland shooter using 10 cartridge magazines would agree with you too.
Why would you prefer a short range rifle like the M5? Yeah, the 14 inch barrel seems handy, but for what exactly? A .308 with a 16" barrel that never overheats and shoots flat as a pancake seems like the weapon of choice to me.

FTR, I like the Creedmoor too so don't take it as a slam on their rounds.

Easy there fella. I agree with some of what you are saying, but can’t agree with all of it. If you live in a blue area and he lives in a red area, his vote counts more. Not the same. Now, please continue.
tableflip.gif

Thanks for the reminder.

Why? Because, theoretically speaking, of course ...

I'm not reaching out to shoot Mikey -- as he claims I'm going to do, repeatedly, along with the Cabal/KAnon here -- from afar, at least 300m, as he unsuspectingly walking to his car.

I'm turning corners and engaging mass killings at short-range, so I want a SBR with a powerful punch to kill, as much as wound and maime. That's why special units and forces use such instrumentes too, even the 6.8SPC (.277) in an AR short action.

Again, not my bag, Just 'putting it out there,' because Mikey wants DHS et al. 'notified' about me. If I was going to do it, I'm not using an AR/.223, I'm using a PCC or SBR with a ****ing huge cross-section!

And a PCC with recoil mitigation like the KRISS Vector in 10mm at full power with JHP would be best. But ...

If I've 'gotta' use something that is 'style scary' to maximize infamy, like the US Mass and Social Media uses to get views, clicks and billions of dollars in revenue ... I'll take the 6.8/.277 in the M5 or another SBR option.

Heck, I'd probably even take an M1927/Tommy Gun in .45 ACP over a AR/.223, despite the issues. And atop of all that ...

The US Mass and Social Media would probably still put up an AR silhouette even if I used a Vector or Tommy too!
Guaranteed. It's actually kind of nice that they go after the AR-15 because it leaves us to have far more powerful weapons. When you've got a guy like shuckster that thinks the 5.56 is a super dooper powerful round and a guy like Biden thinking that the 9mm are as dangerous as guns get, we have quite a bit of room to make fun of them. Then you've got a guy like Mike that has literally said he would probably have killed someone if he owned a gun and we have more proof that gun control isn't necessary because those that know guns don't commit crimes with them.

• Love
Guaranteed ...
Sorry, realized I 'got personal,' so I moved those 2 respones to the Parking Lot. Thought I was already there, but I was not. My apologies to everyone.

I won't link, so those who know where it is can go there, and those who don't care don't even see a link.

Sorry, realized I 'got personal,' so I moved those 2 respones to the Parking Lot. Thought I was already there, but I was not. My apologies to everyone.

I won't link, so those who know where it is can go there, and those who don't care don't even see a link.
^^^^^^^Harassing members

VIOLATING RIVALS TERMS OF SERVICE

So is children's dimished ability to cope with loss / defeat appropriately off the table of potential contributors to our nation's mass shooting phenomena?

Mental instability / Lack of Coping mechanisms is further up the chronological path of events leading to shootings...

1) Event triggers child -> 2) child can't cope -> 3) easy access to gun(s) -> 4) easy access to schools / minimal deterrents.

I've only heard/read discussions on steps 3 and 4.

#2 is where the focus needs to be.

Does anyone else agree?

So is children's dimished ability to cope with loss / defeat appropriately off the table of potential contributors to our nation's mass shooting phenomena?

Mental instability / Lack of Coping mechanisms is further up the chronological path of events leading to shootings...

1) Event triggers child -> 2) child can't cope -> 3) easy access to gun(s) -> 4) easy access to schools / minimal deterrents.

I've only heard/read discussions on steps 3 and 4.

#2 is where the focus needs to be.

Does anyone else agree?
Bruh, just keep quoting and answering yourself. It'll come to you.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT