ADVERTISEMENT

autistic screeching

Come on, you would never go into the Pentagon or the UN and speak before the leaders of the world and utter the words “how dare you.” It’s absolutely inappropriate.

Why not? If you think they were doing something that was catastrophic, you would be more concerned with being polite?

Why not? If you think they were doing something that was catastrophic, you would be more concerned with being polite?
There are many more ways to pose an argument than being confrontational. The people in that room have earned the respect to not treat them as you would a peer. It’s called civilized society. It’s time that we remembered what that is.

Come on, you would never go into the Pentagon or the UN and speak before the leaders of the world and utter the words “how dare you.” It’s absolutely inappropriate.
I wouldn't. But others do.

That's the Progressive playbook today. Again, Trump is the symptom. When Progressives 'wake up' to that, we'll move forward. But until then, hatred and blame is just alienating people.

The sad, pathetic thing is that we put this teenager in front of the world like this. I mean, I used to defend Democrats and Liberals when the Republicans and Conservatives complained about 'bleeding hearts.' It's not even 'bleeding hearts' any more, but 'scream at you' and 'deny you speech.'

I wouldn't. But others do.

That's the Progressive playbook today. Again, Trump is the symptom. When Progressives 'wake up' to that, we'll move forward. But until then, hatred and blame is just alienating people.

The sad, pathetic thing is that we put this teenager in front of the world like this. I mean, I used to defend Democrats and Liberals when the Republicans and Conservatives complained about 'bleeding hearts.' It's not even 'bleeding hearts' any more, but 'scream at you' and 'deny you speech.'

Huh? What is th progressive playbook? How did she deny anyone speech? She was at the UN one day, these are world leaders, ambassadors, etc, that have platforms constantly. Not one person she talked to is being denied any sort of speech.

Huh? What is th progressive playbook? How did she deny anyone speech?
She didn't, but Progressives do. They scream, exposing their blaming and hatred of others that disagree. And then if anyone disagrees with them, the label and deny speech. They then rely on institutions and use private companies as they wish.

I mean, you cannot counter-protest anything progressive without being labeled a bigot or something else. Heck, even AOC and some of the Squad were on-cameras using 'White Racists' towards NRA members who asked her questions. I totally agree, Trump is a child. But I haven't seen anything out of the US Media and a lot of the Democratic leadership that isn't similar.

Pelosi must be going nuts trying to control her party from pissing away any hope.

She was at the UN one day, these are world leaders that have platforms constantly. Not one person she talked to is being denied any sort of speech.
Sigh ... you literally keep having arguments with me that you want, not stopping to understand my points, and fitting my statements to whatever you want.

I'm still NOT talking about the teenager! Get it?! It's like you with the AR-15 thread ... so f'ing thick, and 'wanting' to 'defend' any Progressive on a dime. You utterly cannot drop into any depth, and cannot be objective in the least bit.

I'm here, NOT a Trump supporter, NOT a registered Republican, saying ... please STFU so we can get rid of Trump and solve actual problems. And you end up defending people who have attitudes that make me go, "I won't vote for Trump, but I'm at the point I hope he wins because Framers help us if the people you defend get in. At least Trump is a child, but one that appoints Libertarian Justices, and he hasn't gone off the deep in like others have," from Warren's "unrealized capital gains" and other taxes, to Biden even "giving into" the blame and hate agenda (part of the reason he's falling).

This teenager represents everything that is wrong with Progressivism, and that's not on her, but the institutions and the US Media that wants this, blame and hatred, not solving problems.

Unless Trump is impeached, or the economy finally 'bottoms out' (it might, it will eventually), I think he's going to win again. No one wants to face reality on many things. But right now the Democratic party scares me to death from a Civil Liberties standpoint.

She didn't, but Progressives do. They scream, exposing their blaming and hatred of others that disagree. And then if anyone disagrees with them, the label and deny speech. They then rely on institutions and use private companies as they wish.

I mean, you cannot counter-protest anything progressive without being labeled a bigot or something else. Heck, even AOC and some of the Squad were on-cameras using 'White Racists' towards NRA members who asked her questions. I totally agree, Trump is a child. But I haven't seen anything out of the US Media and a lot of the Democratic leadership that isn't similar.

Pelosi must be going nuts trying to control her party from pissing away any hope.

Sigh ... you literally keep having arguments with me that you want, not stopping to understand my points, and fitting my statements to whatever you want.

I'm still NOT talking about the teenager! Get it?! It's like you with the AR-15 thread ... so f'ing thick, and 'wanting' to 'defend' any Progressive on a dime. You utterly cannot drop into any depth, and cannot be objective in the least bit.

I'm here, NOT a Trump supporter, NOT a registered Republican, saying ... please STFU so we can get rid of Trump and solve actual problems. And you end up defending people who have attitudes that make me go, "I won't vote for Trump, but I'm at the point I hope he wins because Framers help us if the people you defend get in. At least Trump is a child, but one that appoints Libertarian Justices, and he hasn't gone off the deep in like others have," from Warren's "unrealized capital gains" and other taxes, to Biden even "giving into" the blame and hate agenda (part of the reason he's falling).

Maybe explain your points better instead of going on non sensical rants. Just like this post, we are talking about Greta Thunberg at the UN, I responded to exactly what you typed, but you turn into a 3 paragraph rant about Trump, Warren, Biden, taxes, etc etc. I take it you have never heard the phrase "brevity is the soul of wit".

The AR15 thread I literally asked like a 5 word question asking for clarity about what brought on the question, and the the voices in your heard turned into something completely else.

Maybe explain your points better instead of going on non sensical rants. Just like this post, we are talking about Greta Thunberg at the UN, I responded to exactly what you typed, but you turn into a 3 paragraph rant about Trump, Warren, Biden, taxes, etc etc. I take it you have never heard the phrase "brevity is the soul of wit".
The AR15 thread I literally asked like a 5 word question asking for clarity about what brought on the question, and the the voices in your heard turned into something completely else.
It was a really simple concept, and you utterly missed it. But that's because you, like Beto, think the AR-15 is a weapon of war. That was it in a nutshell.

If you question what I post, please take issue with the content, not what you wish to assume. You repeatedly pull that on everyone. And you also cannot remotely be objective and look like a repeat hypocrite.

It was a really simple concept, and you utterly missed it. But that's because you, like Beto, think the AR-15 is a weapon of war. That was it in a nutshell.

If you question what I post, please take issue with the content, not what you wish to assume. You repeatedly pull that on everyone. And you also cannot remotely be objective and look like a repeat hypocrite.

Lol, I love the guy telling me I am assuming things after your assumptions of my question in the AR15 post. Regardless, I will just put you on ignore so I wont assume anything else from you. Peace out.

Lol, I love the guy telling me I am assuming things after your assumptions of my question in the AR15 post. Regardless, I will just put you on ignore so I wont assume anything else from you. Peace out.
Your hypocrisy is well established. Geez, I was even defending part of your statement, but calling you out on another. And you're so obsessed with being partisan, you utterly missed I actually agreed with you on some things!

That's the problem. You keep treating me like I'm a Trump supporter, and get frustrated when I'm not, and then play games. You're on ignore as well. I'm not supporting your views any further because you just 'stab me' after.

Absolutely not. I am fine with calling out world leaders if you think they are failing at their jobs, which many of them are.

Maybe we should all get a chance then to go address world leaders and shout them down for whatever grievance we have with the world. Who needs civility when you have something you're pissed about to scold everyone with?

Maybe we should all get a chance then to go address world leaders and shout them down for whatever grievance we have with the world. Who needs civility when you have something you're pissed about to scold everyone with?
I could have cared less what a teenager did. Honestly. And I'm not going to be critical of her.

But man ... my Facebook feed started filling up with people praising it, and I'm like, "Really?! When is blame and hatred an answer?" Then the left doubled-down, and I'm like, "Where have all the true Liberals gone?"

I still refuse to blame this teenager. She can be who she wants to be, although the, "I should be in school" and other things were rather pathetic for even a teenager. I.e., you're out of school to make a political speech, own it.

If this is modern Progressivism, we're f'd.

Well do something that gives you that chance, or call your congressman, etc etc.

Well do something that gives you that chance, or call your congressman, etc etc.

I’ve met congressional leaders many times. I’ve briefed 2 HASC Committee Chairs. I’ve met with congress members that I personally disagree with across the board. Still, I was cordial and respectful of them since that’s how normal people interact.

Reactions: UCFBS
I’ve met congressional leaders many times. I’ve briefed 2 HASC Committee Chairs. I’ve met with congress members that I personally disagree with across the board. Still, I was cordial and respectful of them since that’s how normal people interact.

It isnt always how normal people act. Normal people get angry all the time. Remember the congressman that yelled at Obama during the middle of a speech? Is he abnormal?

It isnt always how normal people act. Normal people get angry all the time. Remember the congressman that yelled at Obama during the middle of a speech? Is he abnormal?

Yes actually it was and he was. Just like it was abnormal for Obama to scold the SCOTUS during a SOTU with them sitting there unable to respond.

Is Trump respectful?

Not really, no. But why are you trying so hard to bend the goal posts here? This kid was clearly fed this garbage some some asshat who wanted to use her as a prop to be a dick to world leaders. It’s not effective and it turns people off

Not really, no. But why are you trying so hard to bend the goal posts here? This kid was clearly fed this garbage some some asshat who wanted to use her as a prop to be a dick to world leaders. It’s not effective and it turns people off

Not moving the goal posts just seeing if you are consistent.

It turns some people off. I have no problem with people holding leaders to account. The thing is, most of powerful leader, have little to no respect for average people, so I could care less if they felt disprespected by a 16 year old child. If they did their jobs better, none of this would be an issue.

This kid was clearly fed this garbage some some asshat who wanted to use her as a prop to be a dick to world leaders. It’s not effective and it turns people off
This kid has more wisdom and maturity in her little pinky than Trump or some of the other world leaders. That idiot from Brazil who wanted a personal apology before 'allowing' assistance with fighting the Amazon forest fires comes to mind.

You all sure do get triggered at some annoying AF teenage loon. And yet, when dumb ass Donald vomits out something stupid and someone points it out, you shitheads defend it, scream "SNOWFLAKE!!!!" and "TDS!!!!" like trained monkeys. GTFO.

This kid has more wisdom and maturity in her little pinky than Trump or some of the other world leaders. That idiot from Brazil who wanted a personal apology before 'allowing' assistance with fighting the Amazon forest fires comes to mind.

Right...I'm sure she can run a large real estate empire. Just that easy. Anyone can scream and holler about the environment. What is her implementation plan to fix it? She going to scream at China and India...nah.

Reactions: UCFWayne
there are fires in the amazon rain forest every year. in fact, this year, there have been less overall damage than in years past.

We are currently witnessing the strongest hurricane ever recorded in the Eastern Atlantic at the moment.

But no, let's listen to inbred incels on this matter.

She does not. Just stop.

We are currently witnessing the strongest hurricane ever recorded in the Eastern Atlantic at the moment.
ml85qf2xevmp7whahh2y_400x400.jpeg

dumb bitch

I thought you said he was banned from campus at UCF? Is he a Nebraska fan or did he graduate from UCF?
I don't know, I saw an ID from middle-buttf*ck state community college so who knows. If he's a Nebraska fan and a current college student that means he's never seen his team win a conference championship since Nebraska hasn't won one in 20 years.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
This is what being drunk after a 41 point home loss looks like.

ABC’s Saturday Night Football Airs Highest-Rated Game Despite Lopsided ScoreABC’s Saturday Night Football, which featured Ohio State jumping out to a 14-point first quarter lead over Nebraska (7:30 p.m. ET) on its way to a 38-0 halftime advantage, was the highest-rated game of the day. The Big Ten matchup delivered a 3.9 overnight, peaking at 5.2 early in the game (8-8:15 p.m.).

:joy::joy::joy:

ABC’s Saturday Night Football Airs Highest-Rated Game Despite Lopsided ScoreABC’s Saturday Night Football, which featured ninjaknight is a fa ggot jumping out to a 14-point first quarter lead over Nebraska (7:30 p.m. ET) on its way to a 38-0 halftime advantage, was the highest-rated game of the day. The Big Ten matchup delivered a 3.9 overnight, peaking at 5.2 early in the game (8-8:15 p.m.).
Yeah Nebraska sucks this year, just like the year before, and most years before lmao.

What point are you after here?

You all sure do get triggered at some annoying AF teenage loon. And yet, when dumb ass Donald vomits out something stupid and someone points it out, you shitheads defend it, scream "SNOWFLAKE!!!!" and "TDS!!!!" like trained monkeys. GTFO.
Actually, the two deserve one another. Seriously.

In both cases, the US Media is full of crap. They love Trump as well as this young person. And they both represent everything I don't want in any forum.

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Reactions: DaddyBoi
https://www.newsweek.com/greta-thun...ace-prize-norway-natural-gas-exporter-1464587
GRETA THUNBERG SNUBBED FOR NOBEL PEACE PRIZE BY COMMITTEE RUN BY NORWAY, ONE OF THE WORLD'S BIGGEST OIL AND NATURAL GAS EXPORTERS
lol at her getting "snubbed." wtf did she do for peace besides yell at some world leaders? i mean its not like she helped to end one of africa's longest conflicts or anything like that...
Extinction Rebellion? ;)

At this point, people are going to get really tired of this non-sense really quick. Although I do enjoy the fact that people in California are getting what they asked for with PG&E. ;)

Reactions: UCFWayne
Extinction Rebellion? ;)

At this point, people are going to get really tired of this non-sense really quick. Although I do enjoy the fact that people in California are getting what they asked for with PG&E. ;)
At least in their power outages, it gets cold at night. LA is 87/58 and Bakersfield is 85/49. They should try a week without power in Florida during hurricane season before they complain too much. Of course, they could do a lot of other things to prevent wildfires besides vilifying the evil corporation...

https://www.newsweek.com/greta-thun...ace-prize-norway-natural-gas-exporter-1464587

GRETA THUNBERG SNUBBED FOR NOBEL PEACE PRIZE BY COMMITTEE RUN BY NORWAY, ONE OF THE WORLD'S BIGGEST OIL AND NATURAL GAS EXPORTERS

lol at her getting "snubbed." wtf did she do for peace besides yell at some world leaders? i mean its not like she helped to end one of africa's longest conflicts or anything like that...

Barack Obama got one for winning an election. They aren't that meaningful anymore.

Reactions: UCFBS and UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT