ADVERTISEMENT

Behind on your covid booster?

limited hangout or flipping to the dark side?

The 4 Scandinavian countries have had no problem tracking all 22M of its 26M population eligible for vaccination. That's why I've been listening to them. 5x more likely to be harmed and hospitalized by vaccines for ages 16-24, than coming down with SARS-CoV-2 disease (COVID-19).

The US CDC is a joke in the western world. We're still pushing vaccines as the only solution, and even mandating them. This is a oligarchy profit and statism compliance in action.

Reactions: Boston.Knight
Innocent children are dying because of fūcktards like Boston.

Lol dude. Hotez? That guy has been discredited everywhere but the CNN that you worship. You gotta dig a little deeper to get the truth on measles, it's all bullshit. And all the childhood vaccines for that matter

The Internet remembers friend. Humpty Dumpty called a pretty bad game. You don't get to stay in the big leagues when you're batting average is 0

Lol dude. Hotez? That guy has been discredited everywhere but the CNN that you worship. You gotta dig a little deeper to get the truth on measles, it's all bullshit. And all the childhood vaccines for that matter

The Internet remembers friend. Humpty Dumpty called a pretty bad game. You don't get to stay in the big leagues when you're batting average is 0
You post medical advice from a Twitter account with a cartoon mouse as the profile picture.

Just to be clear, we are not having a debate. You are an absolute joke. You have a legitimate mental illness and the entire sane world is laughing at you.

Reactions: Ucfmikes

I debunk every single last one of the doctors you post with a 2-second Google search.

You are an absolute joke.

@Boston.Knight

Dark Souls Rip GIF by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment

Holy shit he's utterly insane. We used to joke about this but now he actually believes it: now in boston's mind anytime anyone dies it's due to the vaccine.

Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor

Meanwhile we have actual proof of idiots like @Boston.Knight dying from covid:

The award is named after American businessman and political figure Herman Cain, a Republican politician who died of COVID-19 complications after attending a 2020 Trump Tulsa rally in support of then-President Donald Trump without wearing a face mask.[1][2] He'd publicly tweeted the disease was not deadly and discouraged people from taking it seriously. 🤣🤣😂

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Here is a good article from an exceptional medical doctor on all the vaccines. Agree with his conclusion on MMR. That poison causes autism. How do I know? Because my nephew was vaccine injured by that poison and severely autistic as a result. My brother thinks it was a hot lot, in combination with too many vaccines at the same time, and other factors the white coats are completely oblivious to 💰🤦‍♀️

By the way, have you ever met a completely worthless medical doctor than a pediatrician?All they wanna do is jab up little Jerry and Joe every time you take them in.

Do you know how much money pediatricians are making from selling vaccines? It's all over social media, they're heavily incentivized to pedal that poison 💰🐏

By the way, have you ever met a completely worthless medical doctor than a pediatrician?All they wanna do is jab up little Jerry and Joe every time you take them in.

Do you know how much money pediatricians are making from selling vaccines? It's all over social media, they're heavily incentivized to pedal that poison 💰🐏

My pediatrician told us not to vaccinate my kids, dickhead.

Now fukc off.

Remember, these are the same ****tards that didn't believe me when I said the US Media was lying about children dying from SARS-CoV-2, and putting kids on who were dying with pnemonia instead, until...

I actually posted the CDC data from the CDC's own web site, and the fact checks that showed even the AP was openly complaining about the anti-Desantis articles showing kids in videos/pics with pnemonia in Florida on respirators, because they couldn't find kids on them for SARS-CoV-2 disease. Media misappropriation is standard fare.

Literally caught all of them with their pants down, and this was before the CDC had to revise the data because they were including kids as dying from SARS-CoV-2 in the hospital, when they came in and were put on equipment for pnemonia.

They have no credibility. It's been backtrack central.

Reactions: Boston.Knight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT