ADVERTISEMENT

Brandon Wimbush

Recently posted.........

"Per Notre Dame Rivals which checked with a couple sources close to Brandon Wimbush, he has decided to transfer to UCF and canceled subsequent visits elsewhere. He is expected to make the announcement today or tomorrow."

Dw9349NWwAAk8JP

[laughing]
Dw94KlRXcAcPUMn

They actually reported something true!

Sweeeeeet!!!!!

Feel so much better now about next season! Mack was already improving but I think he’ll take his game to another level with the competition of Winbush added to the mix.

It’s going to be exciting to see how things develop in the spring with the quarterbacks!

Love the quote “looking forward to winning them all!”

Yes, so are we now

Any chance we play a 2 QB system?

Not only is this kid a great fit for CJH, he is gonna light up the AAC.....just think Flowers, King, Pindell......this kid is better than all of them!

:cool2:

Reactions: Mikesi
The Ohana feel of the UCF locker room just got stronger. Whether Brandon plays or not, he is an absolute superstar in terms of fitting in with our culture. Completely unselfish and a class act. He is a HUGE addition to this football team regardless of playing time.

Just watched a few highlight reels of him. Seems to be a much better fit for our offense than Mack. Knows how to scramble and pass on the run. He has great vision and touch. Why was he benched at ND?

Just watched a few highlight reels of him. Seems to be a much better fit for our offense than Mack. Knows how to scramble and pass on the run. He has great vision and touch. Why was he benched at ND?
not consistent enough on short routes. but you are right that he seems better at eluding pressure and taking off. Mack gets slow happy feet from what we've seen so far in live games when pressure closes in around him, DJ is a good runner but takes an extra step or 2 to get going. Wimbush may be quicker in that category which could limit negative plays.

Reactions: Yaes
2019 National Champs
don't take this as fact but I remember McMustache tweet odds after the Clemson win and that had UCF 500/1. The latest updated vegas insider one now has UCF 100/1 with the Wimbush rumor/confirmation. I'm not sure if it's the same book that vegas insider uses though

don't take this as fact but I remember McMustache tweet odds after the Clemson win and that had UCF 500/1. The latest updated vegas insider one now has UCF 100/1 with the Wimbush rumor/confirmation. I'm not sure if it's the same book that vegas insider uses though
A prominent online book has UCF +2,500. Ahead of schools like Wash St and WVU.

Last year same site had UCF +25,000

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT