ADVERTISEMENT

Case denied

The court could have and should have taken the case for several reasons. First, it’s their job to hold up the Constitution and it is pretty clear about who can change election laws. It isn’t a Secretary of State or any other bureaucratic group. Second, having the highest court review what has happened in this election would go a long way in calming the anxiety of citizens on both sides.

If there is nothing to these arguments, then so be it, but denying it on standing when they could just as well accepted it makes the court seem like cowards and further alienates the millions of people that are already extremely distrustful of government.
We also have to consider that a run-off election will be happening in Georgia next month with the same illegally change rule regarding ballots. How is this not addressed?

All I wanted from the beginning was to see the complaints argued in court. The 70 million people that voted for Trump deserve due process and closure.

Reactions: sk8knight
The court could have and should have taken the case for several reasons. First, it’s their job to hold up the Constitution and it is pretty clear about who can change election laws. It isn’t a Secretary of State or any other bureaucratic group. Second, having the highest court review what has happened in this election would go a long way in calming the anxiety of citizens on both sides.

If there is nothing to these arguments, then so be it, but denying it on standing when they could just as well accepted it makes the court seem like cowards and further alienates the millions of people that are already extremely distrustful of government.
We also have to consider that a run-off election will be happening in Georgia next month with the same illegally change rule regarding ballots. How is this not addressed?

All I wanted from the beginning was to see the complaints argued in court. The 70 million people that voted for Trump deserve due process and closure.
It was already litigated in the various state courts. Texas had no business in interfering in another state's election.

Reactions: hemightbejeremy

Come on, man. You are much smarter than this.

LMFAO holy shit what an idiotic take.

Do you honestly think anyone stupid enough to support Trump in Dec of 2020 is going to change their mind based on new information?

Dude this is a cult. If the supreme court heard the case and ruled against trump, trump cultists would just have labeled the SC as a part of the liberal deep state.

Have you honestly not been paying attention to trump supporters?

Do you honestly think anyone stupid enough to support Trump in Dec of 2020 is going to change their mind based on new information?

Dude this is a cult. If the supreme court heard the case and ruled against trump, trump cultists would just have labeled the SC as a part of the liberal deep state.

This is 100% correct.

Jesus Christ could float down from heaven and say, "This election was 100% legitimate, my children," and the MAGATs would scream that he's a stupid liberal hippie who needs to gtfo.

These same idiots can't explain to you how there was only fraud in the states Trump lost.

These same idiots think the federal judges who Trump appointed and tossed case after case after bullshit case regarding the election are in on it as well.

These idiots have thrown overboard any semblance of logic, were there any to begin with...

I voted for Trump, but what is going to happen in Jan is going to happen. Biden is going to be the presidential place holder for Harris. I have no problems with the challenges, but they rarely work, and virtually never on National race. The scotus had little choice here, as if they took it and decided voting was unconstitutional, The fixes would have been horrid. No court wants to overturn a presidential election.

This is 100% correct.

Jesus Christ could float down from heaven and say, "This election was 100% legitimate, my children," and the MAGATs would scream that he's a stupid liberal hippie who needs to gtfo.

These same idiots can't explain to you how there was only fraud in the states Trump lost.

These same idiots think the federal judges who Trump appointed and tossed case after case after bullshit case regarding the election are in on it as well.

These idiots have thrown overboard any semblance of logic, were there any to begin with...

A metric shit ton of stupid stuff gets posted on this board, but I gotta rank " Second, having the highest court review what has happened in this election would go a long way in calming the anxiety of citizens on both sides. " up there. I mean seriously, in what world have trump supporters ever once shown that they are willing to listen to evidence and change their mind?

Maybe it's just because I have the really stupid ones on ignore, but this really just rubbed me the wrong way. WTF happened to happy hands? I thought he used to be pretty intelligent?

Reactions: DaShuckster
A metric shit ton of stupid stuff gets posted on this board, but I gotta rank " Second, having the highest court review what has happened in this election would go a long way in calming the anxiety of citizens on both sides. " up there. I mean seriously, in what world have trump supporters ever once shown that they are willing to listen to evidence and change their mind?
We were all supposed to believe that the election was conducted beautifully in all the states Trump won. It was only in the states that Biden flipped where the vote was 'suspicious.'

Trump tells the country for months leading up to the election that mail-in voting was baaaaad and in-person voting (despite covid) was 'the only way to go.' Then in all the states where the mail-in votes were counted last due to state laws, our resident Trumpsters raise their eyebrows over the 'unusually high' number of mail-in votes for Biden. Did it ever occur to them that is exactly why Trump played the 'mail-in votes are bad' card from the get-go?

If all of our archaic election laws in some states had been changed, the mail-in votes would have been counted early and the outcome would have been decided by 11 o'clock on election night.

Thanks, dick.

Thanks, dick.

tenor.gif

Maybe it's just because I have the really stupid ones on ignore, but this really just rubbed me the wrong way. WTF happened to happy hands? I thought he used to be pretty intelligent?

I’ll give happy a pass here. He is usually pretty solid as a poster. He must be hitting the bottle a bit more than usual.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
And it was different for the dems with Obama? Stop with the drama. Most of Trump’s suppoters couldn’t stand his loud, yankee ass before he became a candidate. They’ll live. And they need to grow the fukc up as it were. This is a very ordinary man—not a sports team.
Might want to look into what's happening in Washington tonight before you say I'm being dramatic. Trump supporters opening fire on protesters isn't a small thing.

Might want to look into what's happening in Washington tonight before you say I'm being dramatic. Trump supporters opening fire on protesters isn't a small thing.

Give me a ring when they declare war on the US and get their asses hung for treason.

Trump just got lost .. again.

The level of embarrassment being experienced by MAGAts is only exceeded by the level of stupidity required to still be a trump supporter in Dec of 2020

The entire world is laughing at your inbred, conspiracy theory spewing idiotic selves.

This is the level of stupidity. Can you imagine voting for this 🤡 . As a male to be so unsure of yourself you need the government all around you telling you to wear a mask in your home.

This video has been debunked numerous times and your dumb ass keeps posting it. It's really cute.

You are mentally retarded. Yes, I just called you retarded. Fukc your feelings.

Trump just got lost .. again. The level of embarrassment being experienced by MAGAts is only exceeded by the level of stupidity required to still be a trump supporter in Dec of 2020
Thank God, judges in this country are not as feckless and immoral as the Republicans in Congress.

Reminder that 70% of Americas GDP voted for Biden. So chances are if you voted for trump you are in fact a backwards unemployed inbred incel, which we already knew based on a sample size of this board.

Reminder that 70% of Americas GDP voted for Biden. So chances are if you voted for trump you are in fact a backwards unemployed inbred incel, which we already knew based on a sample size of this board.
90% of that 70% is based on the finance sector. Saying that making interest on investments is actual production is basically saying that loaning money creates wealth.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Democrats want people to die under Trump. Wait until January 20th. Let’s see how they change their tune
it's fine. i'll remember to laugh when groups like the Proud Boys start actually doing terrorism.

Can't wait to use the "it's just a reaction" and "this is the language of the unheard" excuse

Yup. And the Republican electors are apparently going to vote anyway and try to send those to congress?

I dont understand the point of this. Electors have to be appointed by the state legislatures, which has already happened. There must be a strategy here, but I don't get it. Can a state rescind their electors after the fact and place others?

Kind of interesting, and pretty good evidence that we shouldn't be using this kind of election software anymore.

Nice, calling McCain, a man who spent years being tortured and refused early release until all of his fellow captives were released, a coward.
You've got to love the Trumpian spin that it's the Republicans who DON'T follow Trump's bullshit like mindless little sheep who are cowards.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
I dont understand the point of this. Electors have to be appointed by the state legislatures, which has already happened. There must be a strategy here, but I don't get it. Can a state rescind their electors after the fact and place others?

The strategy is to sew chaos and confusion and keep the right-wing propaganda machine fed with fresh meat. Basically, pretend you are Putin and your goal is to create as much distrust in institutions and elections as possible in the US and - that will help you predict Trump and crew's next move. Ride the whirlwind.

Kind of interesting, and pretty good evidence that we shouldn't be using this kind of election software anymore.

To me, this is the equivalent of someone in 1888 being like "And here is where I write the tabulations for each candidate in these boxes."

Conspiratorial Observer "Wait good sir - are you telling me you could simply write down the wrong number and change the total?"

"Yes."

Oohs and Gasps from the crowd.

Or someone watching a bank teller take a cash deposit and being like "Wait - so you could just add 4 zeros to end when you type in the total?"

I don't see how the fact that the machine operator has the ability to commit fraud is in any way surprising. Except with a system like this, the fraud would easily be detectable with a recount and (I assume) traceable to the user who committed the fraud.

It also shows how widespread fraud would have to be matter nationally or even statewide if you're going to switch votes manually.

I don't see how the fact that the machine operator has the ability to commit fraud is in any way surprising. Except with a system like this, the fraud would easily be detectable with a recount and (I assume) traceable to the user who committed the fraud.
Exactly. It doesn't seem to matter how many times these systems have been painstakingly explained, there are people who deliberately choose not to listen.

To me, this is the equivalent of someone in 1888 being like "And here is where I write the tabulations for each candidate in these boxes."

Conspiratorial Observer "Wait good sir - are you telling me you could simply write down the wrong number and change the total?"

"Yes."

Oohs and Gasps from the crowd.

Or someone watching a bank teller take a cash deposit and being like "Wait - so you could just add 4 zeros to end when you type in the total?"

It also shows how widespread fraud would have to be matter nationally or even statewide if you're going to switch votes manually.
The more concerning report is what is coming out of Antrim County, MI.

An independent security firm (run by a former Republican candidate for something or other) concluded "The Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results.” -
Of course state officials have disagreed, but there are concerns here. Given the system is such that Biden will be President, there's no rush anymore. Let's take all the time that we need to figure out conclusively if there was fraud or not and to assess and correct any issues with the systems and technology in place.

Reactions: Crazyhole
The more concerning report is what is coming out of Antrim County, MI.

An independent security firm (run by a former Republican candidate for something or other) concluded "The Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results.” -
Of course state officials have disagreed, but there are concerns here. Given the system is such that Biden will be President, there's no rush anymore. Let's take all the time that we need to figure out conclusively if there was fraud or not and to assess and correct any issues with the systems and technology in place.

The dude behind this (Russell Ramsland) is the same dude that's had laughably bad other claims in court. This is the same guy that presented evidence of fraud in his sworn affidavit that confused MN and MI precincts, comparing vote totals in one state precinct to actual votes in A DIFFERENT state.

Does that mean his analysis is fatally flawed this time? No. But he's got a huge strike against his credibility here as a neutral forensic investigator. Form my perspective, using him for the forensic audit - instead of high profile, politically neutral company with experienced expert witnesses accepted in other cases - tells you a lot here.

I'll also say there is absolutely nothing wrong with sunlight here. The problem is - even if Biden's DOJ appointed a Special Counsel to do a nationwide interrogation - Trump's base would be primed from day one not to believe the results.

I mean - look at GA. We've had multiple recounts / audits / hand counts and it still won't stop. There is no investigation you can do, no politically neutral digital forensics experts you can hire, who will put a dent in the conspiracy propaganda machine. Look at how widely lauded Mueller was by Republicans when chosen as special counsel, and look what Trump and team did to him publicly.

The lack of trust is being fostered directly by Trump himself, and he will continue to breed distrust unless/until he gets the results he wants. No audit or investigation that yields anything except "Trump actually won" will be accepted by him and by extension, his base. He is the problem. Not Dominion or anyone else.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT