ADVERTISEMENT

Case denied

Yes your fearless studdering leader is low IQ bottom of his college class. Says something for someone that voted for the studdering fool. By the way, what kind of man is a democrat? I get women with their DNA are attracted to security and the government daddy would be appealing. I guess more of the betas that need the same?

I wouldn't know. I am not a dem. But you know this.

And it's stuttering, you dumb ass.

Reactions: Trigeek and UCFCray
I see you have no comments on the actual video of your studdering fool.

You've only posted that video 900 times in the past month. I am sure at some point along the way I commented. Don't feel the need to comment each time you do...

This is probably going to go down as the day that started the end of the republic. I dont know if its surprising or expected that somehow it would involve Trump.

This is probably going to go down as the day that started the end of the republic. I dont know if its surprising or expected that somehow it would involve Trump.

Quit being dramatic. You sound like the idiots who thought the world was ending when Donald was elected.

Quit being dramatic. You sound like the idiots who thought the world was ending when Donald was elected.
I'm not being dramatic at all. This is a pretty big deal and there are a lot of people that already felt like the system was rigged. This will likely be the spark that actually lights the fuse. People be crazy and we are going to see that shortly.

I'm not being dramatic at all. This is a pretty big deal and there are a lot of people that already felt like the system was rigged. This will likely be the spark that actually lights the fuse. People be crazy and we are going to see that shortly.

Uh huh. Same shit we heard four years ago. We will be just fine.

war it is
This is probably going to go down as the day that started the end of the republic.
This will likely be the spark that actually lights the fuse. People be crazy and we are going to see that shortly.
THIS REACTION is cause for war guys???!? Really???

Good grief, the SCOTUS simply said 'uh, thanks but no thanks' to giving the time of day to an idiot lawsuit that ALL legal experts -- conservative as well as liberal -- said wasn't worth the paper it was written on.

THIS REACTION is cause for war guys???!? Really???

Good grief, the SCOTUS simply said 'uh, thanks but no thanks' to giving the time of day to an idiot lawsuit that ALL legal experts -- conservative as well as liberal -- said wasn't worth the paper it was written on.

When the liberals were going nuts and talking about civil war, the end of the country, trump is going to destroy everything, the stock market is going to crash etc., the sentiment was “fukc your feelings.”

In short, follow your own advice and stfu.

• Love
Reactions: NinjaKnight
What's the next conspiracy theory you low IQ morons are going to latch onto? Secession? @_glaciers
first we'll say y'all colluded with a foreign government

then we'll try to impeach over some guy's 2nd hand account of a phone conversation.

might sprinkle in some crying about taxes, even if we don't understand how taxes work

if we're feeling saucey, we'll make some story up about hotels and peeing on hookers.

might burn down a city or 2.

any other suggestions?

• Love
Reactions: Ucfmikes
When the liberals were going nuts and talking about civil war, the end of the country, trump is going to destroy everything, the stock market is going to crash etc., the sentiment was “fukc your feelings.”

In short, follow your own advice and stfu.
It goes beyond that. For a lot of people, Trump represented the last bastion of hope for some bizarre reason. I don't think this is a "get over it, its just politics" type of thing.

It goes beyond that. For a lot of people, Trump represented the last bastion of hope for some bizarre reason. I don't think this is a "get over it, its just politics" type of thing.

And it was different for the dems with Obama? Stop with the drama. Most of Trump’s suppoters couldn’t stand his loud, yankee ass before he became a candidate. They’ll live. And they need to grow the fukc up as it were. This is a very ordinary man—not a sports team.

Hilarious BDS

fukc yo feelings
Get over it
Tds
Triggered
Snowflake
Nothing you can do about it
#winning

This was the Pavlovian playbook for the Trump nuthuggers for four years. Now, we get the bitchy drama of crazyhole that, no really, the world is ending. And low-IQ glaciers with war!!!!! I’m sure dr knighttime has something brilliant to say after he finishes working the third shift at 7-11. Can’t wait.

Take your own advice and grow up.

fukc yo feelings
Get over it
Tds
Triggered
Snowflake
Nothing you can do about it
#winning

This was the Pavlovian playbook for the Trump nuthuggers for four years. Now, we get the bitchy drama of crazyhole that, no really, the world is ending. And low-IQ glaciers with war!!!!! I’m sure dr knighttime has something brilliant to say after he finishes working the third shift at 7-11. Can’t wait.

Take your own advice and grow up.

I'm pretty sure at one point every other post on this board by the inbred alt right crowd was "I'm so tired of winning".

Lmao

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT