ADVERTISEMENT

Casey Anthony Did It & Baez Was Porking Casey

1ofTheseKnights

Todd's Tiki Bar
Oct 19, 2006
Shocking

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/2...killed-daughter-caylee-investigator-says.html

"Casey Anthony's lawyer admits she killed daughter Caylee, investigator says

More than five years after a jury in Florida cleared Casey Anthony in the murder of her two-year-old daughter, Caylee, a private investigator claimed the mom's attorney admitted she killed the girl and hid her body.

Dominic Casey made the claim in court documents that went public last month in Casey Anthony's bankruptcy case. He also suggested that the mom paid her lawyer with sex.

Dominic Casey claimed, in addition, that the defendant and her attorney were having sex because she couldn't pay him. "I arrived at Baez’s office unexpectedly one day and once again, witnessed a naked Casey. This time she ran from his private office, through the conference room to the hallway. That night I told her that she cannot allow him to continue engaging in this behavior. Casey told me she had to do what Jose said because she had no money for her defense."

Long hours in the office...not surprised. I didnt imagine it the way it was explained though.
I'd assume that Casey was more than willing to use sex to get what she wants.

I'll never forget that douchebag mason Dixon or whatever his name was flicking off everyone outside Kyles restaurant. Special place in hell for people like him.

It's Cheney Mason. Personally looking forward to his hopefully painful suffering filled death.

cheney-mason+AP.jpg

It's Cheney Mason. Personally looking forward to his hopefully painful suffering filled death.

cheney-mason+AP.jpg

Only a Nazi like you would hate on the Constitution of the United States of 'Murica. GTFO of this country you stupid Nazi and don't ever come back.

It's all lies and she is getting paid to go along with this guy's book. Guaranteed

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT