ADVERTISEMENT

Public Hearings on January 6th

I will call a BS on that one.

😂 🤣 😂

Perfect, I expect nothing less from someone who has literally never posted a single factual sentence on this board. Please tell us more about how an inbred lead addled pool cleaner knows more about the voting habits of someone on a sports message board whom you've never met. 🤣 😂

I really couldn't come up with a better example of your stupidity if I tried.

It's really sad, you are so goddamn stupid that you are not capable of realizing how incapacitated you are. It's a catch 22.

I find the lastest information coming out now VERY interesting. :)

Back when Cassidy Hutchinson testified under oath that Tony Ornato told her about Trump's anger at not being taken to the Capitol and grabbing the wheel of his limo, the Usual Suspects in media (Fox News, etc.) blasted her account and said Trump's secret service (led by Tony Ornato) 'reports' her account was untrue.

Fast forward to yesterday and we've learned that Trump's secret service (led by Tony Ornato) DELETED all WH text messages on Jan. 5 and 6th AFTER they'd been subpoenaed. The excuse? Routine maintenance---sorry we didn't get the message to save them in time.

Also, a DC cop assigned to the President's security detail on Jan. 6th has stepped forward and confirmed the heated exchange between Trump and his secret service agents.

I'll be waiting breathlessly to see how Fox News spins this one. My guess is that it's 'not really anything worthy of being covered.' :)

Sounds like the Trumpster did indeed throw a temper tantrum, I still want to hear from those in the Suburban with him.
Personally, I want more to come out, so he decides not to run again.
I also still want to know why security was not beefed up when they knew there was likely to be a problem, and who made that decision and why. Who were the cops waving people into the building, and why they are still employed, and why was an unarmed woman shot by DC police officer, and no charges been filed, and why public info on the shooting has been released to this day. I want all the info out good or bad about everyone involved. If security people today are covering for Trump still today, I want to know all about that out as well.

Sounds like the Trumpster did indeed throw a temper tantrum, I still want to hear from those in the Suburban with him.
Personally, I want more to come out, so he decides not to run again.
I also still want to know why security was not beefed up when they knew there was likely to be a problem, and who made that decision and why. Who were the cops waving people into the building, and why they are still employed, and why was an unarmed woman shot by DC police officer, and no charges been filed, and why public info on the shooting has been released to this day. I want all the info out good or bad about everyone involved. If security people today are covering for Trump still today, I want to know all about that out as well.
I personally would still need a video of the event. And even then I would need multiple angles. And even then it could be doctored.

- 5th Avenue crew

I personally would still need a video of the event. And even then I would need multiple angles. And even then it could be doctored.

- 5th Avenue crew
Its been the exact same message from these cultists for 5 years.

1) It didn't happen, you have no proof
(proof comes out)
2) Well that proof wasn't really proof, ignore it, trust Trump
(more proof comes out)
3) If it did happen, it wasn't a big deal
(trump now admits it happened)
4) It did happen, and we are proud of it
5) Screw your feelings snowflake this is Trumps america. Media liez.

• Haha
Reactions: DaShuckster
Going back 5 years? Like to the Hillary pushed Steel doccie that was lies, and FBI has been caught lying about to courts, over Russia collusion that 5 different investigations say there is 0 evidence of. Yet you sheep still push the story till this day. Ninja has been after Trump on this board from the start, before there was anything to be after him about other than he was a nasty twitter writer. Oh yeah, there is that first impeachment going after him for threatening to withhold funds from Ukraine on a call where money was never mentioned, while ignoring big guy Joe's actual threat to Ukraine that he even bragged about to withhold funds to Ukraine if they didn't fire a prosecutor who was looking into his son.

Bottom line is Trump has his sheep, and so do the democrats. Liberal sheep can't see they are sheep, and neither can Trumps sheep.

I am not against Trump having problems where and when he made them, I also feel the same way about the now dementia ridden BIG GUY, better known by family as pedo Peter.

Going back 5 years? Like to the Hillary pushed Steel doccie that was lies, and FBI has been caught lying about to courts, over Russia collusion that 5 different investigations say there is 0 evidence of. Yet you sheep still push the story till this day. Ninja has been after Trump on this board from the start, before there was anything to be after him about other than he was a nasty twitter writer. Oh yeah, there is that first impeachment going after him for threatening to withhold funds from Ukraine on a call where money was never mentioned, while ignoring big guy Joe's actual threat to Ukraine that he even bragged about to withhold funds to Ukraine if they didn't fire a prosecutor who was looking into his son.

Bottom line is Trump has his sheep, and so do the democrats. Liberal sheep can't see they are sheep, and neither can Trumps sheep.

I am not against Trump having problems where and when he made them, I also feel the same way about the now dementia ridden BIG GUY, better known by family as pedo Peter.
Thanks for proving my point that you are too goddamn stupid to be allowed to vote. You did a far more effective job than I ever could.

woke up sheep. bahhh bahhh
Go back to calling US Naval intelligence officers idiots🤣 😂

Nothing funnier than goodknight: the definition of a failure: a college drop out pest control moron with a room temperature IQ calling a literal Rhodes scholar an idiot 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
Baa baa little woke sheep. Do you have any Bull? Yes sir, yes sir, 3 piles full. One for master biden, one for his dame, one for Hunter boy who is passed out again.

Thank you says the master, thank you says the dame, Hunter still is sleeping with a crack pipe again.

Baa baa little Woke sheep, did you get your full, Yes sir, yes sir, 3 sniffs full

One for the sniffer, 1 for the freaks, 1 sniff for the groped girl barely thirteen.

Last edited:

Back when Cassidy Hutchinson testified under oath that Tony Ornato told her about Trump's anger at not being taken to the Capitol and grabbing the wheel of his limo, the Usual Suspects in media (Fox News, etc.) blasted her account and said Trump's secret service (led by Tony Ornato) 'reports' her account was untrue.

Fast forward to yesterday and we've learned that Trump's secret service (led by Tony Ornato) DELETED all WH text messages on Jan. 5 and 6th AFTER they'd been subpoenaed. The excuse? Routine maintenance---sorry we didn't get the message to save them in time
Did they use bleach bit and a hammer?

Baa baa little woke sheep. Do you have any Bull? Yes sir, yes sir, 3 piles full. One for master biden, one for his dame, one for Hunter boy who is passed out again.

Thank you says the master, thank you says the dame, Hunter still is sleeping with a crack pipe again.

Baa baa little black sheep, did you get your full, Yes sir, yes sir, 3 children full

One for the sniffer, 1 for the freaks, 1 sniff for the groped girl barely thirteen.
Tldr. But you've obviously gone fully insane.

Enjoy being a complete and utter failure as a human being, cockroach killer 🤣. Keep making fun of actually intelligent people, hope that brings you joy.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
Tldr. But you've obviously gone fully insane.

Enjoy being a complete and utter failure as a human being, cockroach killer 🤣. Keep making fun of actually intelligent people, hope that brings you joy.
I have not made fun of a single intelligent person. Just woke sheeple.

I have not made fun of a single intelligent person. Just woke sheeple.
Again, you constantly do a better job of proving your utter retardation than I could ever hope to achieve.

There really isn't anything funnier than a college dropout terminix man-child calling a literal Rhodes scholar stupid.

Again, you constantly do a better job of proving your utter retardation than I could ever hope to achieve.

There really isn't anything funnier than a college dropout terminix man-child calling a literal Rhodes scholar stupid.
You must be related to dementia man who says he finished near the top of his law class while actually finishing next to last. Rhodes must be grading on the curve now days...

You must be related to dementia man who says he finished near the top of his law class while actually finishing next to last. Rhodes must be grading on the curve now days...

I feel like there should be some requirement that you have to be smarter than the bugs you are exterminating.

Another committee hearing today. This one will focus on Trump's actions during the Capitol riot.

The fact they've scheduled this one for primetime TV should give everybody some indication of what's in store for us.

😂 🤣 😂

Perfect, I expect nothing less from someone who has literally never posted a single factual sentence on this board. Please tell us more about how an inbred lead addled pool cleaner knows more about the voting habits of someone on a sports message board whom you've never met. 🤣 😂

I really couldn't come up with a better example of your stupidity if I tried.

It's really sad, you are so goddamn stupid that you are not capable of realizing how incapacitated you are. It's a catch 22.
It is summertime and it is hot. There you happy now.

Another committee hearing today. This one will focus on Trump's actions during the Capitol riot.

The fact they've scheduled this one for primetime TV should give everybody some indication of what's in store for us.
Hopefully the final straw that will convince Trump not to run.

Fat chance of that. He’d run from jail if he could. And probably win.
Trump will run for the same reason why McCarthy wanted no part of a true, bipartisan investigation. They can both shout to their flock, "nothing to see here -- it's all politics" and the base will continue to ignore it all.

Well, tonight we learned that Trump was doing anything during the riot after all. In fact, it was all planned and premeditated; Trump spent that afternoon doing exactly what he wanted:
  1. Delaying the EC vote in Congress;
  2. Intimidating his Veep by force;
  3. Giving him and Rudy more time (while the riot was on-going) to get on the phone and arm-twist more Senators and House reps to decertify the votes.

Last edited:
Go back to calling US Naval intelligence officers idiots🤣 😂

Nothing funnier than goodknight: the definition of a failure: a college drop out pest control moron with a room temperature IQ calling a literal Rhodes scholar an idiot 🤣😂🤣😂
Rhodes scholar my ass, You are barely smart enough to spend 16 hours a day on this site calling people names, while making no intelligent arguments for what you think, or told to think. Roads Crawler is more like it. Well trained monkey.

Well, tonight we learned that Trump wasn't doing anything during the riot after all. In fact, it was all planned and premeditated; Trump spent that afternoon doing exactly what he wanted:
  1. Delaying the EC vote in Congress;
  2. Intimidating his Veep by force;
  3. Giving him and Rudy more time (while the riot was on-going) to get on the phone and arm-twist more Senators and House reps to decertify the votes.
No one did anything during the riot. Pelosi hid in a closet with a big bottle of booze, Trump watched TV, The officers on duty were busy waving people into the capitol, other than the guy who was busy shooting an unarmed woman. Sadly no one did anything before the riot either, inspite of the warnings it would happen. Pelosi didn't order extra security or the national guard, Trump other than authorizing the national guard did nothing to stop it, The DC police didn't on their own (if they can) bring in extra people.

I see no one here who deserves any credit for doing things right on the 6th or the couple of days leading up to the 6th. Trump wanted it to happen with hopes of staying in office, The Dems in charge wanted it to happen so they could blame Trump, and the capitol police were simply incompetent.

No one did anything during the riot. Pelosi hid in a closet with a big bottle of booze, Trump watched TV, The officers on duty were busy waving people into the capitol, other than the guy who was busy shooting an unarmed woman. Sadly no one did anything before the riot either, inspite of the warnings it would happen. Pelosi didn't order extra security or the national guard, Trump other than authorizing the national guard did nothing to stop it, The DC police didn't on their own (if they can) bring in extra people.

I see no one here who deserves any credit for doing things right on the 6th or the couple of days leading up to the 6th. Trump wanted it to happen with hopes of staying in office, The Dems in charge wanted it to happen so they could blame Trump, and the capitol police were simply incompetent.
Let’s be honest, It was a bunch of people sightseeing.

Rhodes scholar my ass, You are barely smart enough to spend 16 hours a day on this site calling people names, while making no intelligent arguments for what you think, or told to think. Roads Crawler is more like it. Well trained monkey.
You are so goddamned stupid you don't even know who I am talking about.

Jesus you are an embarrassment to this university.

Never went to UCF so again you are showing your idiocy monkey boy.

No shit, you obviously have zero critical thinking skills, you probably called it good after struggling through elementary school. But Jesus tapdancing christ you are on a UCF message board spouting idiocy that would make a houseplant blush. Ergo: you are an embarrassment to this university. Why the hell do I have to explain EVERY. SINGLE. THING. to you?

Please go find a Terminix message board filled with your fellow exterminators so you can commiserate with the bugs being killed given you have similar intelligence capabilities.

On a side note, glad to hear Prez Biden doing well with Omicron. Probably is a good thing he didn't get the original Wuhan.

On a side note, glad to hear Prez Biden doing well with Omicron. Probably is a good thing he didn't get the original Wuhan.
Maybe he didn’t get the original Wuhan because of the vaccines or masks?

Hmmm

On Monday I was surprised to learn the Jan. 6th House Committee Hearing scheduled for Wednesday this week was postponed due to Hurricane Ian.

At the time, I will confess that my initial reaction was, "WTF? Why postpone a House committee meeting in Washington D.C. because of a hurricane down in Florida?

With the non-stop media coverage of the hurricane all day Tuesday, Wednesday and now today, the reason behind the mysterious postponement finally dawned on me. Talk about having a senior moment. 😕

Fast forward to yesterday and we've learned that Trump's secret service (led by Tony Ornato) DELETED all WH text messages on Jan. 5 and 6th AFTER they'd been subpoenaed. The excuse? Routine maintenance---sorry we didn't get the message to save them in time.

Also, a DC cop assigned to the President's security detail on Jan. 6th has stepped forward and confirmed the heated exchange between Trump and his secret service agents.

I'll be waiting breathlessly to see how Fox News spins this one. My guess is that it's 'not really anything worthy of being covered.' :)
Faux news. Amazing they don't have more libel suits. Fox news = Lying POS

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT