ADVERTISEMENT

Public Hearings on January 6th

Third hand. She got that shit from two different people.
What about the key takeaways from her testimony?
  • Hutchinson testified that Trump was well aware of the threat of violence on January 6th and was furious many of his supporters were not going through the metal detectors because they were carrying guns. She said he was furious and told staffers "I don't f*king care if they have weapons" and said "take the mags away" (referring to the metal detectors) because those that had gathered were "not there to hurt me."
  • She also testified that she encouraged her boss not to attend a Jan. 5 evening hotel meeting between Rudy, General Flynn, Roger Stone, and Stone's Proudboy 'body guards' in person and testified that Meadows reluctantly agreed she was right and said he'd phone in instead.
  • She reported that Mark Meadows and Rudy both sought Presidential pardons.
Regarding the Trump food throwing, and the Trump temper tantrum in the Presidential limo, there's a super-easy way to follow up on these 'third hand' accounts by having the people who were directly involved testify under oath like she did.

What about the key takeaways from her testimony?
  • Hutchinson testified that Trump was well aware of the threat of violence on January 6th and was furious many of his supporters were not going through the metal detectors because they were carrying guns. She said he was furious and told staffers "I don't f*king care if they have weapons" and said "take the mags away" (referring to the metal detectors) because those that had gathered were "not there to hurt me."
  • She also testified that she encouraged her boss not to attend a Jan. 5 evening hotel meeting between Rudy, General Flynn, Roger Stone, and Stone's is Proudboy 'body guards' in person and testified that Meadows reluctantly agreed she was right and said he'd phone in instead.
  • She reported that Mark Meadows and Rudy both sought Presidential pardons.
Regarding the Trump food throwing, and the Trump temper tantrum in the Presidential limo, there's a super-easy way to follow up on these 'third hand' accounts by having the people who were directly involved testify under oath like she did.
I am not discounting other aspects of her testimony one bit.

And I think those people SHOULD testify. 100%.

General rule of thumb is to not give nuclear launch codes to someone who regularly throws food at walls.

If only there were people to warn you all of such a thing in 2015.

• Haha
Reactions: DaShuckster
Is anybody else listening to today's hearing? Jesus, the bombshells just keep coming.

Is anybody else listening to today's hearing? Jesus, the bombshells just keep coming.
How much time have you guys spent watching that?

Add it up and think of what you could have done with that time.

Remember:
FQO8G8qXIAQXSxI.png

Remember:
FQO8G8qXIAQXSxI.png
I guess we should all watch cartoons and Netflix 24/7. Ya know, things that matter. The freaking Johnny Depp trial was more relevant? More entertaining?
Take your crap the Parking Spot

🤦🏻‍♂️🙄🤦🏻‍♂️🙄🤦🏻‍♂️🙄🤦🏻‍♂️🙄

Last edited:
Now Jim Jordan is talking about impeaching Garland, as if he has done anything to be impeached for. Sounds like some people are scared.

If I was stupid enough to STILL support Trump or at least not man enough to admit I'd gotten bamboozled, I'd sure as hell want everybody to ignore these hearings too.

Pat Cipollone was the WH Counsel and one of The Most Diehard of the Trump Diehards, but he's no idiot. But for posters like @UCFloridaTech I can understand why he'd rather 'focus' the other way rather than listen to what Cipollone had to say about the 'unhinged' meeting that took place in the WH in December 2020 to discuss 'options' for Trump to defy the will of the people and stay in office.

Hell, I actually felt sorry for guy when he discovers that a bunch of crazies (no different than this board's nutjobs) had gotten unauthorized access to the Oval Office and were pedaling their conspiracy theories to his Boss. These yahoos actually had an honest-to-goodness discussion about having the Feds seize the voting machines in all fifty states claiming voter fraud with zero evidence!

After Cipollone shut these idiots down and told Trump, yet again, IT. IS. OVER. - GIVE. IT. UP., Trump sends out his infamous "Come to the Capitol on Jan. 6 -- it's going to be wild!" tweet.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Now Jim Jordan is talking about impeaching Garland, as if he has done anything to be impeached for. Sounds like some people are scared.
Garland has been Jordan's best friend. Our AG has yet to move forward with indictments against him, Trump, or any of the other clowns involved in the January 6th insurrection.

If I was stupid enough to STILL support Trump or at least not man enough to admit I'd gotten bamboozled, I'd sure as hell want everybody to ignore these hearings too.

Pat Cipollone was the WH Counsel and one of The Most Diehard of the Trump Diehards, but he's no idiot. But for posters like @UCFloridaTech I can understand why he'd rather 'focus' the other way rather than listen to what Cipollone had to say about the 'unhinged' meeting that took place in the WH in December 2020 to discuss 'options' for Trump to defy the will of the people and stay in office.

Hell, I actually felt sorry for guy when he discovers that a bunch of crazies (no different than this board's nutjobs) had gotten unauthorized access to the Oval Office and were pedaling their conspiracy theories to his Boss. These yahoos actually had an honest-to-goodness discussion about having the Feds seize the voting machines in all fifty states claiming voter fraud with zero evidence!

After Cipollone shut these idiots down and told Trump, yet again, IT. IS. OVER. - GIVE. IT. UP., Trump sends out his infamous "Come to the Capitol on Jan. 6 -- it's going to be wild!" tweet.
You are wasting your time. Floridatech cannot and will not pull his fat fingers out of his ears.

I don't take political party sides, that's what sheep do. Think independently on content of issues/ideas, group think is dangerous. Think long term, focus on drivers of issues, don't get distracted with symptoms, ignore the noise.

Too many people's "opinions" align precisely with political talking points, a very unlikely coincidence, ya feel me? Be aware of your source of info and their politics leanings, read the opposing views. Come to your own conclusions, connect your own dots.

Have a productive day - make a positive impact !

Garland has been Jordan's best friend. Our AG has yet to move forward with indictments against him, Trump, or any of the other clowns involved in the January 6th insurrection.
In fairness, we don't really know what Garland is doing. He has prosecuted some high profile cases in the past (McVeigh, unabomber, etc), so it is possible they are working on this behind the scenes but just not discussing it yet.

I don't take political party sides, that's what sheep do. Think independently on content of issues/ideas, group think is dangerous. Think long term, focus on drivers of issues, don't get distracted with symptoms, ignore the noise.

Too many people's "opinions" align precisely with political talking points, a very unlikely coincidence, ya feel me? Be aware of your source of info and their politics leanings, read the opposing views. Come to your own conclusions, connect your own dots.

If you aren't actually Watching the hearings then how can you possibly come to your own conclusions about it?

Sheep---check

independently---check

group think---check

noise---check

be aware---check

opposing views---check

connect the dots---check

Lemme guess: you're a "Libertarian" (scare quotes for effect).

Sheep---check

independently---check

group think---check

noise---check

be aware---check

opposing views---check

connect the dots---check

I like how he claims we are sheep and he is an independent thinker, by using the exact type of language every facebook conspiracy theorist uses. Independent thinker indeed.

It is exactly like I called 4 years ago. Its a cult.

Floridatech is in an actual cult.

He’s actually just an independent bystander spouting unbiased opinions that all favor the insurrection being no big deal.
And spouting these opinions without actually watching the hearings. I guess you can't be more independent than forming an opinion on something without bothering to pay attention to it in the first place.

• Haha
Reactions: NinjaKnight
Sheep---check

independently---check

group think---check

noise---check

be aware---check

opposing views---check

connect the dots---check

The entire country has become sheep. Only question is are the Maga sheep, or snowflake sheep.
Sleeping or Woke.

Last edited:
The entire country has become sheep. Only question is are the Maga sheep, or snowflake sheep.
Sleeping or Woke.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I love how guys like goodknightfl try to act like they're above it all now. :)

I ran some errands this morning and was listening to the uber right-wing Patriot Radio show while driving around. I wondered what their talking heads' take on the hearings were.

But -- to my shock -- they weren't talking about yesterday's hearing at all!!! The host was literally spitting nails over how Biden is bending over for China. He talked about how those commie lefties are getting us more and more in debt to them.

The vitriol was so intense it almost made me forget that it was a Republican Administration that borrowed 2 trillion dollars from them for our Middle Eastern adventures instead of raising taxes.

Sleeping or Woke.
It really isn't a competition to see who can post the most inbred shit. STFU for once in your life.

You guys are down in the weeds, take a step back and see the forest of my point. We have no control of the inputs/outputs of the hearing, does it matter, sure (maybe), but without both criteria of the graphic met (important and controllable), we're waisting time focusing on the subject.

Side note, most of you have some good, thoughtful input, I enjoy reading your takes, some funny 1 liners. This @NinjaKnight person though, I don't think I've ever seen any value-added thoughtful post from him, lots of name calling though, very Trumpian, not a fan of either's communication style.

Someone will have to reply this message though for him to read it, I believe he's blocked everyone that doesn't suffer from group-think... 😂

Yormark is a badass btw, watch the recent b12 presser if you haven't yet.

You guys are down in the weeds, take a step back and see the forest of my point.
You post in a thread about the Jan. 6th hearings -- that you've clearly never watched -- to tell other posters who are discussing what they've heard that they're "down in the weeds" and need to "take a step back"?
I don't take political party sides, that's what sheep do.
How is exploring what led to the January 6th riot inside the Capitol 'taking political sides'? If it's a 'Democrat smear job,' why is Liz Cheney the co-chair (and from what I can see, the clear leader) of the committee? Why is 100% of the damning testimony coming from Trump's own people?
Think long term, focus on drivers of issues,
Long term? Drivers of issues? You mean like focusing on protecting our 246-year old democracy so this kind of sh*t never happens again? As an American, you'd THINK that might be something worthy of my 'focus,' right?
Be aware of your source of info and their politics leanings, read the opposing views. Come to your own conclusions, connect your own dots.
Good advice -- it's a shame you don't actually believe it. You're not fooling anyone here with your act. Your conclusion (why are you guys wasting your time with these hearings?) tells the real story.

You post in a thread about the Jan. 6th hearings -- that you've clearly never watched -- to tell other posters who are discussing what they've heard that they're "down in the weeds" and need to "take a step back"?

How is exploring what led to the January 6th riot inside the Capitol 'taking political sides'? If it's a 'Democrat smear job,' why is Liz Cheney the co-chair (and from what I can see, the clear leader) of the committee? Why is 100% of the damning testimony coming from Trump's own people?

Long term? Drivers of issues? You mean like focusing on protecting our 246-year old democracy so this kind of sh*t never happens again? As an American, you'd THINK that might be something worthy of my 'focus,' right?

Good advice -- it's a shame you don't actually believe it. You're not fooling anyone here with your act. Your conclusion (why are you guys wasting your time with these hearings?) tells the real story.
You really do have to hand it to him: he’s created a pretty good model in here for posting. Say something stupid, get called out for it, refer people to the parking lot. It’s actually quite brilliant.

Cheney is also the most conservative member of congress, but since the GOP platform now is basically just to kiss Trump's ass, they make her out to be RINO and act like this is an overly partisan event.

Cheney is also the most conservative member of congress, but since the GOP platform now is basically just to kiss Trump's ass, they make her out to be RINO and act like this is an overly partisan event.
It's ironic as hell that Cheney's national profile has gone up considerably, particularly among Democrats, as a result of these hearing -- despite her rock-solid-conservative-to-the-core politics, while at the same time, she's going to lose her Wyoming House seat -- despite her rock-solid-conservative-to-the-core politics.

i

Great answer from the King of the woke shepherd's #1 sheep
And wrong yet again!

Never in my life voted for a (D) until it became mandatory in 2020 when the traitorous cult leader was running for re-election.

It's like you are physically incapable of posting something that is correct.

This is exactly the rhetoric that comes from people who do not care about facts in the face that they may have been riding the wrong horse. It's also what people say when they really don't have a clue. Sincere people take information in and form an opinion based on the facts not declaring "I'm not a Sheep" to those that actually have an opinion.

It's ironic as hell that Cheney's national profile has gone up considerably, particularly among Democrats, as a result of these hearing -- despite her rock-solid-conservative-to-the-core politics, while at the same time, she's going to lose her Wyoming House seat -- despite her rock-solid-conservative-to-the-core politics.
Washington State Voted out the Speaker of the House in 1994 (Foley). They had one of the most powerful representatives supporting their state. Stupid is as Stupid Does... 80% percent of the population is completely clueless and should not be allowed to vote. (Was that Jefferson's quote?)

That is why I think she will run for president and win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT