ADVERTISEMENT

Public Hearings on January 6th

Fairly objective article from NBC

JUSTICE DEPARTMENT

A cop in a MAGA hat and an Oath Keeper: Inside one of Jan. 6's strangest moments

Exclusive: A man who assisted Capitol Police on Jan. 6 tells NBC News that he was not working with the Oath Keepers now on trial, as their lawyers point to his actions as a defense.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ju...keeper-one-jan-6s-strangest-moments-rcna50242

The article brings up Johnson and Nichols in far more detail than the Mainstream Media has bothered with prior ... which is why I do not care what people say until the trial, as I only trust Judicial Due Process to 'weed it all out.'

Johnson, who is registered Democratic, not Republican, and extremely demonized by the left, has finally brought an 'objective voice' to the discussion. He has done an excellent job exposing the fact that not only are Oath Keepers former law enforcement and/or military, but some (actually, most in this case) had nothing to do with going into the Capitol Building. In fact, many 'take issue' with the ones that did and, most of all, were key to defusing and even getting other Oath Keepers -- who, again, are often retired law enforement -- to actually help with distracting others and protecting Capitol Law Enforcement, so they could actually protect those in the building. Those citizens should be lauded, and not 'throwing into the same box' as we see way too often.

And that's the thing about Judicial Due Process, the full truth comes out, and not this 'court of public opinion' that often gets things not only very wrong, but ... is just like the mob they are complaining about here.

The more the left ignores the facts, the more they are only going to **** over the real people who 'defused' and 'protected.' So ... just like with the Covington Kids ... no good deed goes unpunished when people actually help and protect others.

Guilt by association will be the death of us.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
I was a GOP member until it turned into a cult in 2016. These people are certifiably insane.

Growing up in the 80's and 90's I used to wonder how in the world a country like Nazi Germany happened. Now I no longer wonder.
It's hard to argue with you when we're STILL hearing mindless Cult-speak like Rusty's gem:
January 6th was a glorified panty raid. Nothing more.

The Committee's last hearing today was pretty much a walk-thru of Trump's actions prior to the election all the way past the Jan. 6th riots.
  • The Committee voted unanimously to subpoena Trump.
  • New evidence revealed that the Secret Service was well-aware of the danger posed by the rally crowd prior to the attack on the Capitol.
  • The Committee showed footage of Congressional leaders (Dems and Republicans) during the riot trying to get more law enforcement to control the mob.
  • It sounds like there was some serious efforts to control the narrative when Cassidy Hutchinson testified that Trump had an altercation with his secret service after his speech. Apparently there is evidence Trump and/or one of his minions was strong-arming others in the WH and Secret Service not to corroborate her testimony.
  • Trump's good buddy, Roger Stone, was shown on tape after the election saying, “I say f*** the voting, let’s get right to the violence. We'll have to start smashing pumpkins, if you know what I mean."
  • Trump wanted to immediately withdraw US Forces out of Afghanistan in November when it was apparent the Biden Administration was taking over the government.

Who here still thinks this was a partisan witchhunt? Raise your hands! :)

Who here still thinks this was a partisan witchhunt? Raise your hands! :)
Branch Davidians literally drank Flavor-Aid that they knew would kill them.

Never underestimate the stupidity of cult members.

Reactions: DaShuckster
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT