ADVERTISEMENT

Charlottesville

Oh NOW you have a problem with that course of action? I can't just blame the other side when extremists kill someone?

Of course I would 100% say that any individual who kills someone went too far. The people who attacked the people in those pictures went too far and should never have been violent.

But all those people are alive. They went home. They had their kids tucked in to sleep and they crawled into bed with their cousins or sister's and went to sleep like any other day.

So what are you arguing?

Oh NOW you have a problem with that course of action? I can't just blame the other side when extremists kill someone?

Of course I would 100% say that any individual who kills someone went too far. The people who attacked the people in those pictures went too far and should never have been violent.

But all those people are alive. They went home. They had their kids tucked in to sleep and they crawled into bed with their cousins or sister's and went to sleep like any other day.

Wow, strong reaction. Severely defensive. I asked you a simple question and you responded in anger.

Interesting though that you stopped at "went too far" instead of using "terrorism" or "murder". Typically when I think of "went too far", it involves a night of having a beer or two turning into a 3 am Taco Bell run capped by puking in the toilet. Not when someone beats someone to death.

i believe the guy that got attached with a bike lock nearly died

Reactions: UCFWayne
He has a right to speak, but is choosing universities hoping that craziness and violence will occur so it amplifies his message. It's obvious what he's doing and why a permit in a park just won't work for him.
and people need to simply ignore him and not show up. dont even protest. his message would only hit a few people vs the millions he will get when it ultimately turns violent.

Reactions: Great2BAKnight2
and people need to simply ignore him and not show up. dont even protest. his message would only hit a few people vs the millions he will get when it ultimately turns violent.

And the nuts that show up to fight him are just as bad as he is. They want the attention and subsequent division just as much. We're not dealing with sane people.

Trump is speaking again. This guy really needs to learn when to shut up and cut his losses.

I get what he's saying. The Antifa and some others came looking for trouble as did the Nazi sympathizers. The problem is the Klan and Nazis are a more established brand and have a longer history of violence and terrorism than the Antifa so the majority of ppl are going to see them as the problem. Their racist views against all ppl of color doesn't help. They will be viewed as the aggressors even if they didn't draw first blood. That's just the way it is.

He's right. Some on the left came looking for trouble as did the right. The problem is this isn't a group of college republicans he's defending maybe without realizing it, it's a group of actual racists that history has had a longer period of time to document their motives. It just looks really really bad for him, but his ego and his never back down attitude block him from seeing it.

Trump is speaking again. This guy really needs to learn when to shut up and cut his losses.

I get what he's saying. The Antifa and some others came looking for trouble as did the Nazi sympathizers. The problem is the Klan and Nazis are a more established brand and have a longer history of violence and terrorism than the Antifa so the majority of ppl are going to see them as the problem. Their racist views against all ppl of color doesn't help. They will be viewed as the aggressors even if they didn't draw first blood. That's just the way it is.

He's right. Some on the left came looking for trouble as did the right. The problem is this isn't a group of college republicans he's defending maybe without realizing it, it's a group of actual racists that history has had a longer period of time to document their motives. It just looks really really bad for him, but his ego and his never back down attitude block him from seeing it.

How is pointing out that the group showing up with bats and clubs and beating people with them shares some responsibility for the violence?

You can find Nazis to be scum AND point out that a brawl takes 2 to tango.

Antifa have been beating the shit out of people for months now. Am I to understand that pointing this out makes someone a NAZI SYMPATHIZER!!

?

How is pointing out that the group showing up with bats and clubs and beating people with them shares some responsibility for the violence?

You can find Nazis to be scum AND point out that a brawl takes 2 to tango.

Antifa have been beating the shit out of people for months now. Am I to understand that pointing this out makes someone a NAZI SYMPATHIZER!!

?

If it was you or me? No. But it comes off differently with Trump because of the campaign he ran. He struggled to condemn David Duke when he endorsed him. He spoke ill of women (in private) latinos/Mexicans and others throughout his campaign. It/ he have come off as racist fora while and the fact that the Nazi's cherish him and see him as their savior further hurt his image.

I agree with you the Antifa deserves some blame. But they didn't use a car as a weapon and kill someone. The Nazi's did and that is the straw that broke the camels back. If the Antifa killed someone this would be a different story altogether. But they didn't and Trump attempting to ignore that and gloss over the Nazi's killing someone with a car to "blame both sides" is an absolutely 100% losing proposition.

Last edited:
If it was you or me? No. But it comes off differently with Trump because of the campaign he ran. He struggled to condemn David Duke when he endorsed him. He spoke ill of women (in private) latinos/Mexicans and others throughout his campaign. It/ he have come off as racist fora while and the fact that the Nazi's cherish him and see him as their savior further hurt his image.

I agree with you the Antifa deserves some blame. But they didn't use a car as a weapon and kill someone. The Nazi's did and that is the straw that broke the camels back. If the Antifa killed someone this would be a different story altogether. But they didn't and Trump attempting to ignore that and gloss over the Nazi's killing someone with a car to "blame both sides" is an absolutely 100% losing proposition.

You must hear how absurd that sounds?

So what if no one had died from the car attack, but someone did die from an antifa club to the head. Would the story be completely reversed then?

Are you saying it will take Antifa finally killing someone before it's "ok" to call them out?

If we ignore their role in Saturday's violence, does that not give THEM a free pass?

Why is it so hard to agree that Nazis are scumbag shithead assholes and the Antifa thugs are shithead assholes as well?

Reactions: UCFKnightfan08
It's mind boggling that people can't say both of these groups are bad just because Trump said it. I swear this guy could cure cancer and everyone would say he's a monster for not curing AIDS too.

It's mind boggling that people can't say both of these groups are bad just because Trump said it. I swear this guy could cure cancer and everyone would say he's a monster for not curing AIDS too.

Poor Trump, all those tweets attacking the media, women, transgenders and basically anyone who isn't a white male were all just taken out of context, he's the real victim here.

And if that group in which the person was kille respected the rights of the other group, said murder would never have happened.

Un-fuking-believable. Quoted for the future before you edit this.

Never thought I'd see the day were a Jew defends Nazis.

I really hope you are trolling. Otherwise you are a literal piece of shit.

Un-fuking-believable. Quoted for the future before you edit this.

Never thought I'd see the day were a Jew defends Nazis.

I really hope you are trolling. Otherwise you are a literal piece of shit.
And that is what separates me people like me from you. I am an American first, before being Jewish. I defend the rights of Americans and their first amendment rights. I am mature enough to just turn them off. I would rather let people hear them so they can be seen for what they are.

And that is what separates me people like me from you. I am an American first, before being Jewish. I defend the rights of Americans and their first amendment rights. I am mature enough to just turn them off. I would rather let people hear them so they can be seen for what they are.

Because I'm Jewish first? You can't even make sense after making such an incredibly pathetic remark.

And why the hell can't a single conservative on here comprehend how the 1st amendment works. It's not that hard people, but you are literally the 4th one that does not understand it and felt the need to run your ignorant mouth off.

Because I'm Jewish first? You can't even make sense after making such an incredibly pathetic remark.

And why the hell can't a single conservative on here comprehend how the 1st amendment works. It's not that hard people, but you are literally the 4th one that does not understand it and felt the need to run your ignorant mouth off.
Can you not read you moron? Try it again.

And what exactly am I missing about the 1st Amendment, professor? Because I know, from simple judicial searches, that it has long protected the speech of people that society finds repugnant and repulsive. It is a fallacy and a lie that speech from hate groups is not legal.

I hate hate groups. I also hate groups that use violence to suppress our constitutional rights. These are not mutually exclusive.

I think that the nazis , kkk , etc are pretty much the wurst the world has to offer . But if you thought that angry folks were protected by the first amendment hanging likenesses of Trump , protected when they chanted about killing cops then actually did so you are an imbecile of epic proportion . Now go ahead and paint with a broad brush and call me a ba I sympathizer , mention the orange raccoon and generally show just how ignorant you are

Ninja is now just lazily trying to implicate anyone he doesn't like on here for god knows what.

Can you not read you moron? Try it again.

Resulting to insults, step 4, rinse and repeat when you know you are beat. You are disgusting.

And what exactly am I missing about the 1st Amendment, professor? Because I know, from simple judicial searches, that it has long protected the speech of people that society finds repugnant and repulsive. It is a fallacy and a lie that speech from hate groups is not legal.

I hate hate groups. I also hate groups that use violence to suppress our constitutional rights. These are not mutually exclusive.

You really tripling down on stupidity? I didn't mention you but you know exactly what I'm talking about. Do you really want me to quote your post on devos claiming how her 1st amendment rights were violated? I didn't think so.

Bt I would appreciate if you answer my first question to you in this thread before making up stuff about me, I've already quoted it twice waiting for you to answer.

What did I make up about you ? And what question ? Sorry but there's a lot of bullshit scattered through this thread and I must have missed it

I have literally said in this thread that the kkk and Nazis had a legal right to protest, no where did I ever argue or say anything against that.

And my question is below in response to you getting fed up with MAC complaining about Trump's statement about the tragedy. And for the record before people start making up lies about me I've never been hung up over petty squabbles over Obama's or Trump's choice of words in regards to islamic terrorism or the kkk/Nazis.

Here is my question in regards to you
So you hold water cooler posters to a higher standard than your president? People are being petty about his choice of words, yet Trump himself did the exact same thing to Obama.

Resulting to insults, step 4, rinse and repeat when you know you are beat. You are disgusting.

You really tripling down on stupidity? I didn't mention you but you know exactly what I'm talking about. Do you really want me to quote your post on devos claiming how her 1st amendment rights were violated? I didn't think so.

Bt I would appreciate if you answer my first question to you in this thread before making up stuff about me, I've already quoted it twice waiting for you to answer.
Hey moron, I said I was an American first. I understand you are young, stupid and inexperienced in life so let me help you out. There will always be someone who disagrees with you. There will always be a group that disrespects you and there will always be fools like you that gives them the attention they need to survive. Such a social warrior you are, second coming of chemmie.

Reactions: Knight_Light
Hey moron, I said I was an American first. I understand you are young, stupid and inexperienced in life so let me help you out. There will always be someone who disagrees with you. There will always be a group that disrespects you and there will always be fools like you that gives them the attention they need to survive. Such a social warrior you are, second coming of chemmie.

That makes sense, since we literally fought a world war with the very people you are defending on here.

And FYI you can save the insults, based on your history of posts ranging from incorrect to flat out lies your opinion literally could not mean less to me. So while I enjoy you making yourself look like a middle school child while lecturing me about being an adult, I figured I'd save you some time.

That makes sense, since we literally fought a world war with the very people you are defending on here.

And FYI you can save the insults, based on your history of posts ranging from incorrect to flat out lies your opinion literally could not mean less to me. So while I enjoy you making yourself look like a middle school child while lecturing me about being an adult, I figured I'd save you some time.
Please show my defense of said people.

And if that group in which the person was kille respected the rights of the other group, said murder would never have happened.

Literally blaming the victim based on your shit-tasticly wrong interpretation of the 1st amendment. Pathetic.

This first picture is a fake. It's a photshop of a picture from Greece, just added the antifa logo. http://www.snopes.com/antifa-member-photographed-beating-police-officer/

Oh- so sorry! Here- here's a picture of a woman they had just beat the shit out of. All better.

nintchdbpict000317156064.jpg

Trump is absolutely right that there were idiots on both sides, and violence from both sides. He's in a no-win situation though. From his perspective, he's trying to suggest that it was intended to be a peaceful rally, but violence broke out on both sides, which is absolutely true if you think that having folks carrying automatic weapons, shields, torches, and clubs and shouting Nazi slogans through the streets is an acceptable peaceful demonstration, but he does it in a way that literally defends the scumbag Nazis by suggesting "some of them are fine people" while condemning people who are protesting racism ("but there were some fine folks there too") and suggests the violence are the only despicable acts. He can't win that argument in the court of public opinion. The notion that there are "nice Nazis" is just something the people cannot swallow from any public figure, let alone the President, and therefore anyone suggesting as such is perceived as defending them.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT