ADVERTISEMENT

Charlottesville

He's also a secretive N Korean agent.
Literally anything the lefties can dream up is now legit to consider.
Again, as a Libertarian who regularly points out the US media is beyond biased towards Progressives ... Trump still majorily f'd up.

It would have been one thing if he had his 'generic statement' and left it at that. But when several CEOs resigned from his one commission over it, he struck "the black guy" within a hour. So ... put this all together ...

- Trump calls out Islamic Terrorism, constantly, regularly
- Trump has made a huge deal out of cops v. BLM too, but ...
- Trump doesn't call out White Supremacy Terrorism, all while ...
- Trump calls out Black CEO (and not 2 others) -- within a hour -- who resigns over not calling out White Supremacy Terrorism, then ...
- Trump still takes several days before finally calling

Trump looks like -- at best -- an imbecile and -- at worst -- indirectly condoning the racism, period. It's hard to look at it any other way.

Yes, I know, the ACLU was there and reported how the counter-protestors ...
- Outnumbered the protesters
- Didn't have a permit, and were unlawful, unlike -- ironically -- the legal protesters (even if racist)
- Weren't stopped by police, who wanted a fight, to get right of the legal protesters
- The city immediately called it 'unlawful,' and focused on the legal protesters, instead of the actual instigators of the violence

Basically, the city utterly violated the civil rights of the protesters (yes, violated the civil rights of the racist a-holes), and purposely set up mutual violence, so they could get rid of them. I'm the first one to point this out. If they can do that to the worst of us, they can do it to the best of us too -- under the argument, "oh, you're racist too" (sorry, but happens regularly).

But it doesn't remove how Trump handled it. He f'd up, badly. Just like how the North Carolina state government f'd up the Charlotte city ordinance on bathrooms. When Progressives 'bait' Conservatives, Conservatives have to turn it on them. Unfortunately, too many Conservatives just go straight at it, instead of arguing the civics.

There is still the fact that 1 racist took out 20 people, 1 of them dead. If it was an Islamic jihadist, Trump would have been all over it. That's why he's getting hit hard in the US media, and it's very justified.

As a some what reluctant Trump supporter, I will say he didn't handle this very well. The same people here who call him out the loudest, Backed Prez Obama when he was standing behind black lives matter, and had the black panthers back. Racism is Racism. and it is wrong.

As a some what reluctant Trump supporter, I will say he didn't handle this very well. The same people here who call him out the loudest, Backed Prez Obama when he was standing behind black lives matter, and had the black panthers back. Racism is Racism. and it is wrong.
Saying you want to be treated equally is not the same as saying others shouldn't exist.

Saying you want to be treated equally is not the same as saying others shouldn't exist.
Actions speak louder than words . Some of these groups attached innocent people because of their voter choice . They burned innocent people's businesses . They ambushed police . Called for the killing of police officers and the President . In no way does it excuse the kkk and neo nazis for being racist assholes . But it's still fact . There are fringe elements that are nothing but trouble , on both sides . Yet many refuse to admit that

Reactions: UCFWayne
Actions speak louder than words . Some of these groups attached innocent people because of their voter choice . They burned innocent people's businesses . They ambushed police . Called for the killing of police officers and the President . In no way does it excuse the kkk and neo nazis for being racist assholes . But it's still fact . There are fringe elements that are nothing but trouble , on both sides . Yet many refuse to admit that
The people committing those acts are often not even associated with them. BLM has never destroyed anyone's business, however that doesn't fit your narrative. It makes it harder for you to equate them to a group that has killed thousands in the US and one that killed millions in Europe.

If 85 actually just linked infowars, then it's probably the same black group spreading chemtrails.

What a fuking joke.

Can you prove the tweets were faked? If not then you're the fuking joke. It was an image grab. Ignorance is so rampant here

Reactions: UCFWayne
Can you prove the tweets were faked? If not then you're the fuking joke. It was an image grab. Ignorance is so rampant here

Why should I? You set the precedent of calling science direct "liberal rag" and then ran away from all my questions on whether or not the study on fossils fuels vs longevity was actually correct.

I do agree with your last sentence though. You've already been called for posting BS images once in this thread, I'm sure if I cared enough I could disprove just about anything posted by infowars, fuking nutjob of a website. But even so what was your point in posting that image, that there are stupid racist people on twitter? Congrats I think we all knew that.

Just for shits...

White woman killed in San Fran by an criminal illegal... crickets....

White woman killed by a white supremacist... OMFG THE WORLD IS ENDING!!!!!!

Comparing illegal immigrants to white supremacist is silly.

I agree. A man that was deported half a dozen times and has seven felony convictions is a lot worse than a dumb racist with no criminal history.
If that's analogy you have to use to justify your narrative then so be it. Are there any other minorities you all would like to equate to white supremacist?

If that's analogy you have to use to justify your narrative then so be it. Are there any other minorities you all would like to equate to white supremacist?

Lol.

Just to be clear. You are saying a person with seven felonies and one murder is better than a person with no criminal history and one murder because of skin color? I think they're both pieces of shit and should get a bullet to the head.

Any person that murders or has multiple felonies is a scumbag. Any person that hates because of skin color is a scumbag. The color of the offenders skin doesn't matter, they're all scumbags. Why does it always come back to skin color?

I know why, because the left wouldn't have an argument if they treated all races, religions, ethnicities the same. They thrive on chaos and division. Ironic that white supremacists do the same thing.

Lol.

Just to be clear. You are saying a person with seven felonies and one murder is better than a person with no criminal history and one murder because of skin color? I think they're both pieces of shit and should get a bullet to the head.

Any person that murders or has multiple felonies is a scumbag. Any person that hates because of skin color is a scumbag. The color of the offenders skin doesn't matter, they're all scumbags. Why does it always come back to skin color?

I know why, because the left wouldn't have an argument if they treated all races, religions, ethnicities the same. They thrive on chaos and division. Ironic that white supremacists do the same thing.
What did illegal immigrant have to do with this topic? Why did you choose to make that analogy?

What did illegal immigrant have to do with this topic? Why did you choose to make that analogy?

Because it's a glaring example of the hypocrisy of the left and MSLM. One woman's death that could have been avoided if the local liberal government put public safety before politics is no big deal and just another murder. The other woman's murder that could have been avoided if the local liberal government put public safety before politics is a national tragedy. One fits the MSLMs agenda, the other doesn't because of the murderers skin color.

Because it's a glaring example of the hypocrisy of the left and MSLM. One woman's death that could have been avoided if the local liberal government put public safety before politics is no big deal and just another murder. The other woman's murder that could have been avoided if the local liberal government put public safety before politics is a national tragedy. One fits the MSLMs agenda, the other doesn't because of the murderers skin color.
LMAO, ok! Do you and 85 believe Sandy Hook really happened?

Because Bob is incapable of defending his ideology without comparing it to the other side. Are you really just now learning this about him?

Last edited:
Reactions: MACHater02
It absolutely happened and it was terrible. The same amount of people are killed in Chicago every two weeks though. Sandy Hook OMFG!!!! Chicago, meh.
What does Chicago have to do with Sandy Hook? LOL. Is there anything you don't try to spin? If Trump crapped in your cereal, you'd blame the liberal the chef who made his last meal.

What does Chicago have to do with Sandy Hook? LOL. Is there anything you don't try to spin? If Trump crapped in your cereal, you'd blame the liberal the chef who made his last meal.

I'm just comparing the deaths of 28 Americans to again point out the hypocrisy of the left and MSLM. Why do the 28 people at Sandy Hook matter more than the 28 people that are killed biweekly in Chicago?

I've already answered this twice, are you blind as well as senile?

And you of all people have zero right to call me out, after you constantly avoid my direct questions.
No you have not, you said I defended the nazi/white pride group, I will ask you again for you to show me where I defended them.

No you have not, you said I defended the nazi/white pride group, I will ask you again for you to show me where I defended them.

If I spoon feed you the answer I've already provided, will you finally answer my question that I asked you half a dozen times and you dodged every single time? My guess is you don't have the balls, but this is common knowledge about you.

I'm just comparing the deaths of 28 Americans to again point out the hypocrisy of the left and MSLM. Why do the 28 people at Sandy Hook matter more than the 28 people that are killed biweekly in Chicago?

C'mon Bob. This is getting ridiculous. Of course the ppl in Chicago matter. But I doubt all 28 of them were unarmed children in a school being gunned down by a psychopath.

You know the difference and are choosing to ignore to further drive a stupid argument.

C'mon Bob. This is getting ridiculous. Of course the ppl in Chicago matter. But I doubt all 28 of them were unarmed children in a school being gunned down by a psychopath.

You know the difference and are choosing to ignore to further drive a stupid argument.

183 kids under 15 were murdered in Chicago between '06 and '15, the majority were under 5 years old. I don't see that as a stupid argument. Can you explain why it is?

Reactions: Knight_Light
Now for some historical tweets:

7zif5kse53gz.png

Reactions: MACHater02
ADVERTISEMENT